DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Winner, winner, chicken dinner! Way to go Ober dude!! Congratulations!!

Wave Everyone!!

Keith did you get my text back to you???

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I did Ma, I did. Angel

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of rich penn
posted Hide Post
Congrats Matt,love the check

1999 TRANS-AM WS6
SPONSERED BY ;
ASAP PERFROMANCE
ALLISON PARK PA.ALSO 2008 DODGE CHARGER R/T

Posts: 87 | Location: pittsburgh,pa | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone again it was a great weekend for sure and a nice way to finish up my year. well almost the drive home wasnt much to be desired haha but we made it back safe and almost in one piece so what more can you ask for. Thanks again everybody!

Posts: 50 | Location: brackenridge pa | Registered: December 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dale Greenawald
posted Hide Post
I have a trailer toad gift certificate for $500 that I am selling for $250. If anybody is interested call me (412)779-1467.

ICS RACING ENGINES

Posts: 82 | Location: Burgettstown,Pa. | Registered: March 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Congrats Matt! Great job buddy, you deserve it!

Posts: 63 | Location: Out to lunch | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Matt stole my check!! Just kidding buddy, Good Job! Now you can buy Amanda her new camera! Smile

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dale Greenawald:
I have a trailer toad gift certificate for $500 that I am selling for $250. If anybody is interested call me (412)779-1467.

Dale Ill take it. Sent you a PM.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Kinda funny Greenawald.... I HAVE A TRAILER TOAD GIFT CERTIFICATE FOR SALE TOO!! Contact me if ur interested! (724)651-4424

LJ

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
2 months away from the 4th annual Steel City Practice Tree Shootout! Anyone looking to showcase their products and services by being a sponsor, please let AJ, Mark, or me know at steelcitydragrace@yahoo.com . Thank you to our first 3 sponsors on board:
All Around Transportation Services
Dean Racing Engines
E85 Carbs by AJ

Also looking for side dishes to go along with our fried chicken from Wal Mart. Thanks again to Dean and Linda Pollock for the Texas lasagna, and to the Foxes for the Polish hamburgers, getting us off to a good start!

Rules are on the link:

4th Annual Steel City Shootout

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of rich penn
posted Hide Post
Count on carrie making bufflo chicken dip and reuban dip.

1999 TRANS-AM WS6
SPONSERED BY ;
ASAP PERFROMANCE
ALLISON PARK PA.ALSO 2008 DODGE CHARGER R/T

Posts: 87 | Location: pittsburgh,pa | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
I don't have a Trailer Toad gift certificate...Frown....but I do have a Steve Schmidt engine gift certificate for $1000 if anyone is interested...Smile

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
We will be there for sure again Chuck, thanks to all you guys putting it together again.

quote:
Count on carrie making bufflo chicken dip and reuban dip.

Rich did you bring that last year? wow that was good.

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
chuck,
ill bring a crock pot of sloppy joes

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Dale Greenawald
posted Hide Post
Sorry Lou I knew I had to get it out there before you did. It's all about reaction time.

We're still buds right.

ICS RACING ENGINES

Posts: 82 | Location: Burgettstown,Pa. | Registered: March 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Chuck,

Who owns the tree for te practice tree race?

Thanks

Bob

Posts: 55 | Location: Mount Pleasant PA | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Bob one of the trees is mine and the other is Greg Millers. Last year we used Michael Tedescos tree with the scoreboards and had the others there for practice hits.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Absolutely Mr. Greenawald...ur to nice of a guy to be ticked off at...lol.

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
AJ
If your tree has LED bulbs please look for a part number on the base of the bulb. I am looking for the manufactures part number.

Thanks

Bob

Posts: 55 | Location: Mount Pleasant PA | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
Here's some info on the led bulbs.
Bivar.Inc
Amber led bulb
Item 9100
Part no. 0791-9100
I bought one from Summite and that's all the info from the box. If you find a deal on these anywhere please let me know. thanks,John C.

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post