DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I like that green alot. You need to get 'The Hammer' airbrushed somewhere on the car. Wave

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
maybe on the back window.
" time to get hammered"
Rolling

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
What was wrong with the paint on the car? Looked O K to me! Should say HAMMER TIME! on it! Drilling the windows out of mine this week.
Just got permission to fly the Ronald McDonald House of Akron colors on the car this year in honor of my kid. Also C-1 Clear One Racing Lexan on the doors as a new sponsor. No paint just some vinyl!
A.J heard some rumors about a diamond front half for the dukes of hazard rail? Is that actually GM hugger orange?
LJ

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
That's my favorite body style Camaro, Jeff, and Lou is right, it looked good already. I'm sure it will look great with the new skin too.

Congrats, Lou, good for you. And no, the dragster is Road Runner orange! Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
it had a 50 foot paint job on it.
some chips, runs and places where the white was peeling off from decal removal.
and a place behind the left rear tire that has a crack in it that was covered by a decal.

lexan is good lou, really thinking about replacing the rear window with lexan. all the rest is already done.

i just really like the new synergy green and trying to make the car our own, if that makes any sense.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Lou the dragster did get a diamond front half on it. Chuck is right its 69 plymouth hemi orange.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 27Keith
posted Hide Post
I heard the price on a pint of that green paint and about Eyes. Eek

4 X Track Champion ( 2 & 2 )
2 X Run off Winner

Posts: 2084 | Location: out there | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
How much?

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
it isnt cheap but i have some good connections.
i know the custom spray bomb i used for the valve covers was 26 bux and they only used 3 1/2 oz of base coat in it.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
26 bucks a can? How many cans do you think it's gonna take? Couple cases maybe. That's gonna be expensive.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of DADDYWAGS
posted Hide Post
Jeff your crazy, Confused It looks fine the way it is. Unless your getting a smoking deal to repaint it Cool

Posts: 44 | Location: gibsonia PA | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
lol, bob, its not gonna be painted with spray bombs, thats just what i used to paint the valve covers and air pan this past fall.
it will be a base coat/clear coat paint job done on it

def getting a smoke'n deal on the paint job Wink

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
if your going to hackit up with a spray bomb!!might as well get deniker to hack up the motor!! Rolling Rolling

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
if your going to hackit up with a spray bomb!!might as well get deniker to hack up the motor!! Rolling Rolling

his motors seem to run really well bill.
but im gonna stick the the PAR race engines 461 thats in it now. just gonna run it on corn next year. should be in the 9.40s......maybe Praying

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
just bustin bob a bit,he loves it when he hears some1 call him a hack!!i refered him to a good friend of mine and he is very pleased with bobs work!!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Hey, Mike Balaska! Give me a shout, 440-415-3541. I don't know if IHRA gave me your correct phone number... need to do your interview and story for winning the Team Finals for Drag Review magazine.

Thanks!

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5739 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Joe Jr.
posted Hide Post
chuck sent u a pm!

as for the 4th annual practice tree race, count the fox's in along with a roaster of polish hamburgers for everyone to enjoy! Smile

fox's would like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!

Off topic also i hate to hi-jack a thread but the new blue car worked pretty well this year better than the driver lol so if anyone knows anyone looking for next season i'm selling my white camaro drag car.
thanks
http://www.racingjunk.com/cate...RAG-CAR-ROLLER-.html

1978 Chevy Camaro, SBC Powered - 4X06 and PX 21

Posts: 27 | Location: Portage, Pa | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Joe, as always, we appreciate the Foxes support of the tree race, and look forward to those delish burgers!!

I didn't have a PM though??

Man, that is a good deal on your Camaro. I hope it sells for you.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Beard:
Hey, Mike Balaska! Give me a shout, 440-415-3541. I don't know if IHRA gave me your correct phone number... need to do your interview and story for winning the Team Finals for Drag Review magazine.

Thanks!

Will do tomorrow Michael. Im on evening shift this week.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post