DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
quote:

Nice Job Charles.
Obviously...

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Sorry Green, I got it from Cadamore lol.

Keith Bronson Jr is 724 423 6101.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bob,when I called that number the automated answering message said I called a different number so I just left a message as to who I was looking for and my name and number incase it was the right number.I will give Keith a call....Clint

Posts: 2593 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Nice pics chuck! Mayb next year ill get you to take my winners circle pic at the classic Smile.. I could only hope

Posts: 32 | Location: sprayin | Registered: November 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
I'm sure you probably will win Mark but dont count on Chuck taking ur picture at the classic....he hibernates!!!

Just kidding nice photos Chuck...man that black GTO was pullin hard in cold air!!

LJ

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Chuck T-- Hum I thought I read a post that u were asking about a Thanksgiving week get together at Ricks-- What happened to that post-- I know I'm not going senile yet!!! What were u planning, as I think u were asking who all wanted to come-- Lat us know again-- Thanks, Dean

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmissions
87 Buick Regal

Posts: 116 | Location: Latrobe.Pa. | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
lol i swear i gotta hire a photographer if i ever wanna see my car when i go somewere cause i never get pictures at norwalk! sept when i won last year at mopar finals and got a guy to take 1 this year but as far as the classic AHHH! they only had 3 of me at the event photos and they weretn really any good... Kinda figured since i made it to the semis in the main event id surely get some from somewere. NOPE haha i am now hiring a part time photographer to go racing with me any takers? haha was a hell of a cla$$ic i had a blast!

Nick Bowman
2x Pittsburgh Raceway Park Modified Points Champion
1970 Plymouth Duster
"Footbrake/No Box"

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I dunno lou.. all I can do is try... hopefully my new combination will yield more wins next year. I'm excited to see how it will run to see how close I had my gas setup

Posts: 32 | Location: sprayin | Registered: November 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Markie, I'd be happy to take your pic in the winner's circle again.

Lou, watching my friends win warms me up. Big Grin

Nick, sorry I didn't catch you, but I missed all of Sportsman. And then when you were deep in the rounds, I didn't want to jinx anything.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Dave Stuckey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Red or Dead MOPAR:
lol i swear i gotta hire a photographer if i ever wanna see my car when i go somewere cause i never get pictures at norwalk! sept when i won last year at mopar finals and got a guy to take 1 this year but as far as the classic AHHH! they only had 3 of me at the event photos and they weretn really any good... Kinda figured since i made it to the semis in the main event id surely get some from somewere. NOPE haha i am now hiring a part time photographer to go racing with me any takers? haha was a hell of a cla$$ic i had a blast!

Good Job Nick! When you hire that photographer, see if they moonlight on English,,, Sorry buddy had to do it! I know the feeling, wish I had some good pictures of my bumper dragging!
Me english is sorta right up there with me's spanish,,,

Glad you made rounds!

Posts: 57 | Location: French Creek WV | Registered: August 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
4th Annual Steel City Practice Tree Shootout update:

We have confirmed the location: it will once again be the New Alexandria Fire Hall, 8370 Route 22, New Alexandria PA 15670. Coming from the west, it's on the left side of Route 22 about 1/4 mile past the Sheetz at 22/981. Coming from the east on 22, it's on the right about 1/2 mile past PRP.

Doors open at 11:30, sign up, eat, racing starts at 12:30. More details to follow on fees, prizes, food, etc. We are also looking for sponsors, be it in cash, gift cards, products, services, etc. PM me if you'd like to be do something.

Email will be coming out soon as well. Stay tuned!

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Nickie - you really need to pay Chuck - he has a gift!!
quote:
Originally posted by Red or Dead MOPAR:

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dale Greenawald
posted Hide Post
Lou you have a pm.

ICS RACING ENGINES

Posts: 82 | Location: Burgettstown,Pa. | Registered: March 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
took the car for a 2 1/2 hour road trip today to drop it off at the painters.
they will do the body and prep work at their home and then truck the car to their shop for paint.
when done, it will be 2011 camaro synergy green metalic with black Z28 stripes
ryan even got to ftive the car in the garage as we pushed it Wink

this will be the color of the camaros new dress.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jeffrey10x2,

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post