DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
people better start respecting the hot rod pick up lol i know chuck does Big Grin

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by JoeyB:
Keith, don't be such an angry young man. Smile[/QUOTE

Angry I'm not and most definatly not young. That will open up a can off worms!. Just voicing my opinion like everybody else.

Show 'em Matt. Double 0 them with the race truck.

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
who all is headed to the track tomorrow, im concidering it but still up in the air

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jeffrey10x2,

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Angry I'm not

Hum

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
originally posted by Bob Deniker:
quote:
Angry I'm not

Hum

Hum

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
How about extremely excitable!!?

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rich Paton III:
How about extremely excitable!!?

Always around your better half hug

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
i have a question for the king of street race,,what if the car is registered in another state and is all current or is it pa only?

Posts: 10 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
I would think as long as the registration is current and the car is inspected (if required) then you will be good to go. I know that it is not a PA only race, so I am sure if it meets those requirements you'll be fine.

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Im guessing you also need proof of current insurance

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
aj, you have a pm

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
just read on another post that tom scott is in the finals in box at the sss

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
chip johnson over scott in the final,two good drivers, congs. to both.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to Tom Scott for his runner up in the Super Summit Series. Proof of why you should get in the program! For a small fee, Tom is taking home $8000 courtesy of Summit Racing Equipment and IHRA!

Also congrats to JT Harrold for his first ever win, scoring it last night in the 10.00 up class. Only bummer is part of his winnings will have to go towards paint... the Camaro rubbed it off the bottom of the bumper, with huge wheelstands!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congrats JT! I knew you would get that win sooner then later. Good job

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Awesome job JT!!!

Congrats to Tom Scott as well, made us at PRP proud!!!

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Good job JT. Love the car btw.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of PX88
posted Hide Post
I would like to say Thank You to everyone for all of the kind words. Now I know how a select few feel and it is great. I really do not think there is much of anything that could bring me down now. Mike you right about getting there some day, I just never thought it would be this soon. Ron Boyce said the same thing as you did.

Chuck thanks for posting about the win on here!!!

Bob you know I love your car too. Wanna switch? LOL

Thanks again to everyone.

JT Harrold
Mod PX88
88 Camaro RS

Posts: 28 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: April 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thank you to Greg and his Staff for a well run 1/4 mile weekend program! The weather was great and the track was wonderful. Congrats to all the WINNERS! YaYa Joan

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all the winners and runner ups on the weekend.

Big congrats to JT on his first win. I am sure there are more to come from here.

Great job to Tom Scott for his final round appearance in VA in the SSS run off. What a great accomplishment.

Congrats to Rich Penn for winning the King of Street.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post