DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keith B.:
Nick, we got the trailer situation handled. Big Grin Car

That's kool Keith, did you find one at Walmart?

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Only if it was a Chevy trailer. Tongue I'm stupid

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Only if it was a Chevy trailer. Tongue I'm stupid

Maybe if it has those Chevy valve stem caps ...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Rich Paton III,

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Don't be silly, everyone knows Chevy doesn't have the ability to make a valve stem.

Posts: 90 | Location: Johnstown | Registered: November 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
JoeyB. Look me up this weekend. Thanks.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Bob, your hot dog will be ready... if Mikey remembers to bring the grill.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bob, your hot dog will be ready... if Mikey remembers to bring the grill.

Oh good..

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
This message is for all the PRP STREET POINTS RACERS. This is concerning the 16 points racers who will be racing for the S/B engine. I have had some calls, that some of our points racers in street can't make it on the GGG weekend, and I just got news that some of our street points people will be going to Norwalk for their Halloween Classic race on Oct 30. I would like to see that everyone eligible(16), will have the opportunity to race for it. I talked to Greg this morning, and we talked about re-scheduling, having it on the King of Street weekend, which is Oct 17th. Greg will be posting the change on the PRP website. I'm hoping that the weather will co-operate, and give us a dry day. I know this may have caused some confusion, and things do happen to us, and sometimes we have to work around them, so I would like this to work out for all involved. I really want all 16 participants to be there. If anything else happens, I guess we will have to work around that,ie, weather, etc. Please bear with me, and keep me posted on anything that u want to discuss. Thanks-- Dean Big Grin

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmissions
87 Buick Regal

Posts: 116 | Location: Latrobe.Pa. | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Dean, thank you for all that you do for us in the Street class. Your support for the class is tremendous and we all truly appreciate it. I hope the weather for next weekend is as nice as it will be for this weekend, and the runoff race is as competitive as it has been in its first 2 years. And I hope I don't break anything this time!

DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
quote:
And I hope I don't break anything this time!

See now you just cursed yourself. Ah hell let me drive your car I'm sure I can break something with enough rpm Laughing

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
You can't hurt that car or motor Ed.
He has a govenor on it...

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
That dam Rendell is everywhere !

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
anybody have a drum of alchol for sale???brandon is planning on going some rounds this wknd..
Roll Eyes

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Kevin has some, give him a call, 724-331-1034. I know he has some...I unloaded it.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Make sure you all wish a Special OLD lady a very Happy Birthday today! Its Christine's birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Sorry Joe and I can't be there to celebrate with you! When I get back we can get Butt-R-Cream Cupcakes and lose your Dad in the cemetary again! We Love You!!

Posts: 61 | Location: Ruffs Dale, PA | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Christine!! I didn't even realize the number... how special... FOREVER 53.
Big big hugs!!!!
Party hug hug Ice Cream

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Christine!!! Ice Cream

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Wave Ice Cream Happy Birthday Christine !!

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmissions
87 Buick Regal

Posts: 116 | Location: Latrobe.Pa. | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Christine.

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
is the GGG races 1/8 mile or 1/4 mile

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post