DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ratty
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balaska347:
The link works for me but when I go to the site I still get the first weeks points.

weird... if it was a cache problem you'd have the same results i would think... flaky browser maybe? i only use Firefox

2X48
Pittsburgh Raceway Park
pump gas NA 406
1.52 7.17 11.32 117

still a rookie

Posts: 129 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: November 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
I use Chrome and I still get 5-8-12 points on the website also. I am not even sure how to get rid of the cache with this browser...lol

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I dont even know what a cache is LOL

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ratty
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balaska347:
I dont even know what a cache is LOL

haha.. it's what you don't have at the end of a race weekend Rolling

2X48
Pittsburgh Raceway Park
pump gas NA 406
1.52 7.17 11.32 117

still a rookie

Posts: 129 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: November 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ratty
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Romeo:
I use Chrome and I still get 5-8-12 points on the website also. I am not even sure how to get rid of the cache with this browser...lol

here... http://support.google.com/chro...y?hl=en&answer=95582

2X48
Pittsburgh Raceway Park
pump gas NA 406
1.52 7.17 11.32 117

still a rookie

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
quote:
The link works for me but when I go to the site I still get the first weeks points.

same here

..now does anyone have the secret link to Bill Trubys track photos?

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Throw the sheet out for modified. Brother Tom joined on beginning of day two. Went rounds. Outta have about 7 for two days.

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
http://pittsburghracewaypark.c...2_current_points.pdf

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy 30th birthday to my buddy Mikey Balaska!
Party

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Mike!! Glad I have a ways to go till I am old like that...

sorry Chuck... No No lol

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
LOL Mark, yeah yeah... you already know what my response is.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rich Paton III:
Throw the sheet out for modified. Brother Tom joined on beginning of day two. Went rounds. Outta have about 7 for two days.

Throw out the sheet for Street - my points are wrong. Jamie said he will have the fixed tomorrow.... Just Joan

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ratty
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Glenn and Joan:
quote:
Originally posted by Rich Paton III:

Throw out the sheet for Street - my points are wrong. Jamie said he will have the fixed tomorrow.... Just Joan

wish they could be wrong about my points... any error for me would be an improvement! hah

2X48
Pittsburgh Raceway Park
pump gas NA 406
1.52 7.17 11.32 117

still a rookie

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ratty
posted Hide Post
yeah happy bday mike balaska! what's it like to be that old?!?! oh wait, nm... lol

2X48
Pittsburgh Raceway Park
pump gas NA 406
1.52 7.17 11.32 117

still a rookie

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Mikey. I am not too far behind.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys, Everything is about the same but I now wear glass when Im racing lol.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
I was just on the Mark Madden show, called him a douche. It was pretty funny. He agreed.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Double M IS a Douche......

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ratty
posted Hide Post
well PRP's site has pics from the 5th uploaded now.... (my car must be too ratty to be presentable... lol)... i'm waitin' for the ones from the 12th though, hope i'm in there at least

2X48
Pittsburgh Raceway Park
pump gas NA 406
1.52 7.17 11.32 117

still a rookie

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Deniker:
Double M IS a Douche......

Agreed...