DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Dean - any final word yet on the Street Run-off? When, what time, and how many cars? Any info would be appreciated! Thanks, again!
YaYa Joan

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of DADDYWAGS
posted Hide Post
JOEY b did u get my pm ???? just wondering

Posts: 44 | Location: gibsonia PA | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
dean , you have a pm

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hi Joan-- I'm not sure when Greg has the race scheduled. The top 16 points racers will race fir it. Jeffery-- u have a pm. Hope to see u all at GGG next weekend. Dean Big Grin

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmissions
87 Buick Regal

Posts: 116 | Location: Latrobe.Pa. | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
For the Ghosts & Goblins race do you enter thru the Motocross entrance or Stone Jug Rd.?

Posts: 44 | Location: @ the shop | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
stonejug road.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
Hey guys...my buddy is looking for a SBC short block...nothing to exotic...if anybody has anything let me know. Smile

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
how bout a 377 complete motor?? call me.i got a line on 1."cheap" guy is getting rid of everything hes got...no junk,and far from worn out..get the # from mv.i will be in my office all day..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
GGG mews....

Correct, entrance/exit will be via Stone Jug Road, like normal, and not through the motocross track.

STREET - Run off for the Dean Racing Engines sbc will be Saturday October 30, or, if that day rains out, the next available race day

JUNIOR DRAGSTERS IN PRP POINTS - thanks to Christine Brewer, Karen & Bob Deniker, and the Supercharged Thunder series, PRP junions in points will get $25 off their weekend admission

BIKES BIKES BIKES - There will be a motorcycle class Saturday and Sunday, with a 75% payback. Bikes are also welcome to enter no box/box

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Chuck, since we will not be coming, they can add our $25 to the pot to give away to the other Jr's.

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1355PRO:
Hey guys...my buddy is looking for a SBC short block...nothing to exotic...if anybody has anything let me know. Smile
Did you try your local Walmart? Wink

Posts: 90 | Location: Johnstown | Registered: November 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I got the PM DaddyWags, thanks. I just haven't much time to call him, but I will. Bob D. you have a PM.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
after a rain out at norwalk this weekend no box bananza i really am hoping for some good weather this weekend! wondering if anybody will be there to let me drop my car off either thursday night or friday morning? gotta come back home and pick my sisters car up, she has no trailer at the moment

Nick Bowman
2x Pittsburgh Raceway Park Modified Points Champion
1970 Plymouth Duster
"Footbrake/No Box"

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
I have an extra trailer if you need it Nick.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Donnelly:
quote:

Walmart doesn't sell engine components. They have oil and stuff like that though. You might wanna try a place like summit or Jegs.

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of BILL BARR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
GGG mews....

Correct, entrance/exit will be via Stone Jug Road, like normal, and not through the motocross track.

STREET - Run off for the Dean Racing Engines sbc will be Saturday October 30, or, if that day rains out, the next available race day

JUNIOR DRAGSTERS IN PRP POINTS - thanks to Christine Brewer, Karen & Bob Deniker, and the Supercharged Thunder series, PRP junions in points will get $25 off their weekend admission

BIKES BIKES BIKES - There will be a motorcycle class Saturday and Sunday, with a 75% payback. Bikes are also welcome to enter no box/box

Very cool. Thanks to the Brewers, Denikers, and guys from the Supercharged Thunder!

Chuck,
Tell them at the gate that I'll take Andy's $25 Rolling

BILL BARR

Posts: 206 | Location: BUTLER PA | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rich Paton III:
Walmart doesn't sell engine components. They have oil and stuff like that though. You might wanna try a place like summit or Jegs.

Really? So I went and built my Mopar to use a BBC rod for nothing? Darnit! Here I thought you could pick up chevy stuff just about anywhere!

Cost me some performance to do it, too! Frown

Posts: 90 | Location: Johnstown | Registered: November 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rich Paton III:
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Donnelly:
quote:

I just stopped at Walmart and looked through the automotive section. They also have batteries, tires, spark plugs and some filters. And some cool stereos. They carry a whole bunch of fluids for different applications. I did find some Chevy tire valve covers, but they also had Ford and mopar. Hope this helps!!

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Nick, we got the trailer situation handled. Big Grin Car

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Hiiii! Hiii my vewy best fwend
Wave

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post