DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mark D.
posted Hide Post
Joe, Car looked great glad to hear you made it down the track. Sorry I couldn't hang around to see it but had to get home.

Posts: 32 | Location: somewhere on the starting line | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
car looked great joe.
congrats on the 10 sec pass.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
BIG THANKS to Mark Verdoni for his help today with the tranny Big Grin ....Now if we can get him to sign up for DRR instead of lurking... Tongue

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
he is a internet troll..he is the guy you would never think would say that on drr..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dave Kiel
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the 10 sec.pass Joe,,Sorry I missed it ,cars down couldn't make it.

Posts: 20 | Location: Portage Pa | Registered: September 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Joe Jr.
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. It felt great to finally make some passes. Car It has been a long, busy winter! i also would like to take this time to thank everyone who gave me guidance and recommended tips / info and ideas on the new car build.

Little more tuning and seat time and we will be there.

se ya at the Night of Fire

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Joe Jr.,

1978 Chevy Camaro, SBC Powered - 4X06 and PX 21

Posts: 27 | Location: Portage, Pa | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Good to see the Foxes back at the track! New car looks great, and sure seemed to be running great too. Congrats on the 10.93, in the heat and humidity. If we get the forecast that is being called for, you should be replacing one personal best with another! Big Grin

Night of Fire!!! Fire! Fire! Fire! Ffffiiiiiiirrrre!!!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Matt W 84
posted Hide Post
Nice job on the mic this weekend, Chuckles.

"Pissing excellence since 1974."

Posts: 25 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: June 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Thanks Matt, I try mostly not to embarrass myself. But, after calling Jake Meinert Jake Benish for 2 or 3 passes, FAIL. lol And Scotty says I said $50 per spectator on NoF, but I think he had Cadamore's Duster in his ears. I may have though. Josh and I were getting loopy after frying Friday in the sun at Norwalk.

Fire! Fire! Fffiiiiiiirrrrre!!! Heh heh yeah yeah!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
thanks for giving me the opportunity to announce this weekend...if you ever need a fill in again...lemme know! hey scotty...that duster sounds pretty good huh??

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
by the way chuck...i clearly remember you saying that a car load is 50 bucks to get in lol...pretty sure its 25

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
Chuck,
you were 100% correct when you said $50 per carload... right on the flyer...

Great job driving this weekend Cadamore!
Can't wait for this weekend!

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jordan! BTW, maybe what we had talked about before can be about a regular race day instead of a TWT? Nice showing for the bikes this Saturday. Sorry I screwed up that one round and called Mod before Bike.

Just so we're all on the same page, $25 for 4 or more spectators is for test and tune.

Night of Fire, 4 or more adults in a car is $50.

DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
Chuck, ya next week once I am done with my big project at work I will dedicate some time to get that done and sent to you. There was a great showing for bikes. We had a full 16 ladder for the first time in probably about 2 years... i hope that we exceed that number this year! As for the screw up, don't let it happen again... lol but serious no big deal.

I can't wait till Saturday! I am really hoping to get my air shifter all done so i can be in the 10s all night lol

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
thanks jordan!

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Roenigk Tire Service

DRR Trophy
Picture of Thriller
posted Hide Post
Jordan, who won in the bike class. I'll be there this saturday.

Posts: 16 | Location: Tarentum,PA. | Registered: March 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JordanPR22:
I can't wait till Saturday! I am really hoping to get my air shifter all done so i can be in the 10s all night lol

Let Penguin shirt Boy from your picture ride it Thursday night...He'll show you 10's!

In the 1/8th Car Rolling

Posts: 85 | Location: Johnstown, PA | Registered: June 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
good job with the points update josh!!! not worthy

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Matt W 84
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Thriller:
Jordan, who won in the bike class. I'll be there this saturday.

Mike, Andre Roche won it this past weekend.

"Pissing excellence since 1974."

Posts: 25 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: June 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
FYI, results can be found on the Results tab of the PRP site:

http://www.pittsburghracewaypark.com/Results.php

Generally, the results are updated by the next day. Victor also made a change, so you can see all past results. Go to the link above, and at the bottom of the page, you'll see "Click Here For Archived Results"

And remember, keep an eye on your points to make sure they're correct. It's easier on everyone to fix something sooner rather than later. Make sure your points number is correct on your timeslip each elimination round.