DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Hey Killer Chuck,
can I please have the pictures from June 13th?

please, please
Lou

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
You bet, Lou, I didn't mean for it to be this long. Just a couple long weekends in between. Hope to have them out to you tonight or tomorrow night. Keep on me if I don't.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Thanks man!!

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
he is a internet troll..he is the guy you would never think would say that on drr..

You talking about me?

Posts: 106 | Location: Sitting in the Luxury Box on the Opposite Side of the Track | Registered: May 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Hola, I'm putting together a 70 coronet with factory A/C. The problem I'm having is that when the A/C door opens the defrost doors open too. This doesn't make sense to me and the dodge manual that I'm using says that when the A/C door is open that the defrost doors should be closed and vise-versa. It's not a vacuum problem because I've disconnected the lines and when I try to manually move the doors, they will not work correctly. As soon as I pull open the A/C door, the defrost doors get pulled open by the linkage. I posted this on Moparts, but I thought maybe someone over here might be able to help. I'm at my wits end, so any help would be appreciated. thanks

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
i cant help you out tony but im sure someone will help you out on moparts...its a pretty knowledgable forum

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
it sounds like the linkage is installed wrong.
i know sometimes with slotted tracks, they can go back together in different ways but only one works the way is should.
i would try to find a pic of the linkage on a car that works properly.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Thanks to Chuck T (aka the PGH flasher) for the winner circle pictures. I appreciate your efforts dude. Probably come back to PGH in a couple weeks. I can honestly say I like to watch you guys in no box drive the big end of the track.
Benish....did you get that Pontiac crossbreed like mine running again?? The way your driving the wife's car maybe you should let her drive the grand prix!!

See you in a few
Louie

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Tony, any updated pics? I really dig the project, hope you get some help on the AC doors.

Lou, you'll have more coming, from the action shots. The one good one is you and Clint, the others aren't that good. And speaking for me and Joey Devola at least, we'd sure like to see Allison in the GP! I was .002 red to her Saturday, and she was .030 on with a 1. She and Joey were .026 and .027, both right on the dial, her MOV was .001!!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
Chuck,
The PRP newsletter says we will have Pittsburgh Pro Mods there on Saturday. I never saw that on the schedule or anywhere until today when i got the email. Do the Pro Mod guys know about this? I think that would be the best night for them to get some people interested. Let me know if you need help getting in touch with some of them.

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Jordan, hope I'm not stepping on Chuck's toes here by answering, but yes the Pro Mod racers were asked about coming in to put on some exhibition runs for the crowd. I heard there should be 8-9 cars there on Saturday. I just hope they don't have them run after the jets that's all.

Dan
Marion Docks Team Cobalt

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Jordan, Dan nailed it. PPM are making exhibition runs from what I understand, or are they throwing in to do a little race? Either way, good tuning opportunity with the PPM/Night at the Races next Friday.

Please, if you haven't already, sign up for the e-newsletter at http://www.pittsburghracewaypa...om/EEMSignupForm.php

Great way to get schedule information, upcoming events, news, and results. There will be another coming out tomorrow most likely with results.

DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
very cool to hear... should be a great night to run the Pro Mods, fast times and good exposure. Who is all coming that you know of?

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Jordan, the ones that I've heard was John Vergotz, Bob Schmidt, Ray Schuler with his new car and someone that's local with a new McAmis Camaro. I understand Our Gang have engine damage from a dropped valve. We would have liked to come and promote the class also, but Kevin is having a family picnic on Saturday.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I have a favor to ask of the PRP racers please. There is a fellow in Tenn. that is trying to get info on a car that ran at PRP maybe 4-5 years ago. It was a '69 Camaro called the Pusherman and had a blown alky BBC in it. I think the person that owned it was from the Butler area. If anyone has any info about the owner or even a picture of it, please let me know. The only time I saw it was on a T&T night and it was a quick car. Thanks for any help.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
good job with the points update josh!!! not worthy

Thanks, Bill. They would have been done even sooner, but I left early Saturday, feeling extremely sick. All better now, though. I was able to get in on Monday and upload everything. Had a couple of people mention that their points weren't quite right, but we're working through catching the mistakes that Accutime makes in calculating them.

As Chuck mentioned, during eliminations, if your car # is not EXACTLY as the points list on the website has it, your points will not count for that round, and I need to know about it so that I can fix it. The sooner I know, the easier it is to fix it, so please come to the tower before the race day is over and let me know if your number was not correct.

Thanks!

Posts: 114 | Location: Saltsburg, PA | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
make it interesting!!!run the pro mods after the jets!!that will make me watch!! Ice Cream Ice Cream

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andamo:
I have a favor to ask of the PRP racers please. There is a fellow in Tenn. that is trying to get info on a car that ran at PRP maybe 4-5 years ago. It was a '69 Camaro called the Pusherman and had a blown alky BBC in it. I think the person that owned it was from the Butler area. If anyone has any info about the owner or even a picture of it, please let me know. The only time I saw it was on a T&T night and it was a quick car. Thanks for any help.

Sorry, Dan. I have absolutely no memory of that car. I've seen a ton of different 69 Camaros go down the track in the past 9 seasons, but don't remember any named Pusherman.

Dave Norris has called himself or his car the Crusherman, but never drove a 69 Camaro that I can remember.

Posts: 114 | Location: Saltsburg, PA | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Dan, got any info on the appearance of the car? Color, stripes, graphics, wing, wheelie bars, etc? I think I recall a blown '69 on alky, but Pusherman is not ringning a bell. Forever Young maybe? I think I have some footage from about 5 years ago, on the last day of the '05 season TnT, might have something there.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuck, all I can remember about the car was that it was a dark color and had Pusherman on the sides. He hauled it on a open trailer because I saw it being hauled down Rt.356. It might have been around possibly just 1 year. There is a rod type shop in Butler and I'm gonna stop there and see if those guys know anything about it.