DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
do we only have 2 classes of jr's these days??i have an 8 year old beginer does he have to race in the 10-12 year old class?????

Bill, I'm not 100% certain, but I believe that there are no 8-9 year olds running this season, and that's why you don't see the class. Or, if there are, there are 1-2, and they chose to run in the 10-12 group. Maybe one of the junior parents can verify that?

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Need to add my thanks to RJ to. Water all over the basement from a blocked drain pipe Confused They fixed that big idea That gave me more water Banging Head Said the pan was bad under the coil big idea Had to get a new one RIP Said it would only be a couple grand (needed new racing parts) Car Now I'm all squared away and the basement is dry bow Thanks Bob, your ok. hug

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
well Prest i dont think tht QCR has a 8-9 beginners class

Posts: 21 | Location: Clinton,PA | Registered: June 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
censored...labor day weekend is cancelled! and more make up days pushed around? think its time to buy an open trailer. Missing

Nick Bowman
2x Pittsburgh Raceway Park Modified Points Champion
1970 Plymouth Duster
"Footbrake/No Box"

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
Also 2 Wheel Tuesdays has been canceled for the rest of the year. That was bound to happen. For some reason the bike numbers are always sad. Hope it changes soon or we will be racing for our entry money...

I am guilty of not coming to 2 Wheel Tuesday but that is due to all of my bikes being broke until last Thursday... wish I would have had the chance to do one...

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Bob Whalen

Shoot me your email addy when you get a chance.
tomlang57@comcast.net

Thanks

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Red or Dead MOPAR:
censored...labor day weekend is cancelled! and more make up days pushed around? think its time to buy an open trailer. Missing

Tracks can only loose money for so long....Sad to see this happening. There are FAR worse tracks that get better car counts....I would strongly suggest putting some of the "issues" behind folks and make an effort to show up and race...Nick this is not directed toward you..Wink

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
looks like it may rain from ~noon til 2PM tomorrow....hopefully not too hard and it dries out, need to try out a few new things on the bike. big idea Shamrock

Posts: 85 | Location: Johnstown, PA | Registered: June 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Matt W 84
posted Hide Post
Yeah, Jordan... I am not at all shocked to see TWT get ****canned. Disappointing since both of our bikes were broken, but the track is a business and they gotta do what they gotta do.

"Pissing excellence since 1974."

Posts: 25 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: June 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I was hopeful that the TWT would bring some bikes out, and maybe migrate into the brackets on Saturdays. Jordan, maybe my idea can be about the bracket day instead of TWT?

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
what u got in mind chuck? no big deal eric its kewl, i understand there deal, i cant figure out why no one shows up... radar today doesnt look to bad actually...hoping we get just a hair of rain and thats IT! ill be heading up after work if its dry.

Nick Bowman
2x Pittsburgh Raceway Park Modified Points Champion
1970 Plymouth Duster
"Footbrake/No Box"

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Matt W PR296:
Yeah, Jordan... I am not at all shocked to see TWT get ****canned. Disappointing since both of our bikes were broken, but the track is a business and they gotta do what they gotta do.

Are you coming out tonight Matt? Maybe I can get a piece of that bandit action with my Hayabusa. Car

Posts: 85 | Location: Johnstown, PA | Registered: June 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Matt W 84
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John_Gover:
Are you coming out tonight Matt? Maybe I can get a piece of that bandit action with my Hayabusa. Car

Didn't make it. Had to run to Norm's to get one final part. I'll be glad to get some Busa action on Saturday, though. Tongue

"Pissing excellence since 1974."

Posts: 25 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: June 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
prp should really think about racing sunday..you know when it doesnt rain.. Mad Mad crying

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
bill,
according to a pittsburgh TV station, its suppose to be all north of I-80
hopefully it stays up there because it looks like the humidity will be in the 50% range,
a lot better than 70-80% Big Grin

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
weather.com..shows something different.oh well guess at least i will get my jr down a couple times!!!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Sigh...it's not raining till it's raining. Can only hope for nothing more then quick afternoon pop up storms in this crap weather.

Finally got myself a tow vehicle. Now to look into a trailer. 2004 Ram, 5.7 hemi, 6" lift and 35's. Super clean with 60k miles.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Come on over Bill we wont have any problem getting therace in today. Weather.com says 30% today which they just have that chance because of the huimdity.

Nice truck Ed!

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
I just wanted to give a shout out to my fiend Joe Fox for getting a 10 second time slip.

All those hours working in the garage late at night were worth it now... aren't they?

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Joe the new car looked sweet. Glad you got the 10sec slip. Keep that one in the wallet.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post