DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
speaking of crusherman...when you gonna stop lurking dave??

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Yeah, Dave, what's up what's up? Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
Ya like Chuck said. What's up!!!!!!

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
night of fire at prp was an awesome show.
great job to greg and his crew .
we had a blast yesterday.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Good job PRP staff you guys kept the day moving along well.

Posts: 39 | Location: 3rd rock | Registered: May 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
quote:
Good job PRP staff you guys kept the day moving along well

X2, great day.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
yep it was a great to see

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Has to biggest crowd I have seen in years.

State Trooper at check point on 22 west.
"I heard the track was packed"

Me
"Yep, was crazy"

Trooper
"How long where you there today"

Me
"Since 12:30"

Tropper, glances at his watch and looks at me like I was nuts. Big Grin

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Thriller
posted Hide Post
Did anyone hear what happened with the jet truck? They advertised it all week on TV.

Posts: 16 | Location: Tarentum,PA. | Registered: March 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
i heard during a test on friday that it had a bad kero leak.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
What an awesome night! Glad to see all the racers and fans come out! If you didn't see the main page of the PRP site, we're looking for any and all pics from the race day, all classes. Send 'em to steelcitydragrace@yahoo.com or if yo put 'em on a disk, drop them at the track or mail it to the track.

Congrats to Kyle Reasbeck for his win in Nostalgia Super Stock at Maple Grove this weekend!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
big congrats to aj casini,pretty sure he foot breaked his way to the win in top saturday..tought me a lesson at 7 cars thats for sure..cant count on a footbreaker to screw up against a box car.. I'm stupid not worthy

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bill, I did go on to take the W over Craig Pollice in top.

It was an awesome weekend as well. The track did an excellent job running the program.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Good job A. J. and good job to my homie, Pimp Juice. I know he reads this.

I want to commend Greg for running the show cars exactly when they were scheduled to run. I think that goes a long way with the spectators, and having them want to come back to the track the next time there's a show.

B.P. it's footbraked you retard. Your wife was looking pretty good Sat. night.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
GOOSE, you have a P.M.

DRR Pro
Picture of 27Keith
posted Hide Post
Sounds like someone needs to do a little work on the Jet Truck. Couple of weeks ago in W.Va they could not get it to fire!!! but they did pull it down the track with a tow vehicle Laughing

4 X Track Champion ( 2 & 2 )
2 X Run off Winner

Posts: 2084 | Location: out there | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
they must have brought it from there to prp because it sat there for over a week in the trailer.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
tony,thank you for the correction. I'm stupid I'm stupid I'm stupid I'm stupidyour wife deserves so much better..what an Angel.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
Congrats AJ and Kyle, I was also one of AJ's victims Bill.

Kyle your tires are in

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dale Greenawald
posted Hide Post
Great job Greg and all of the PRP staff for a great night. It's not an easy job but you guys pulled it off.I know I left after 3rd round thanks to scotty (LOL),I was tired. Can only imagine how tired all of the staff was after cooking out in the sun all day. not worthy Just wanted to say thanks.

ICS RACING ENGINES

Posts: 82 | Location: Burgettstown,Pa. | Registered: March 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post