DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Chrysler Classic Friday night gambler's race results:

No box:
W- Dennis Kohr, Myerstown PA, '68 Super Bee, 10.93 dial, .0696 r/t, 10.9447, 123.76mph

r/u - Bob Schraeder, N Canton OH, '73 Duster, 12.85 dial, -.0162 r/t, 12.9375, 97.91mph

Box:
w- Jeff Russell, Brookville IN, '80 Omni, 9.60 dial, .0121 r/t, 9.6014, 136.24mph

r/u - Jeff Johnson, Reedsville OH, '02 Dakota, 8.89 dial, .0314 r/t, 8.9712, 151.16mph

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of casper gt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Red or Dead MOPAR:
No Nowho is this shmo sayin 5 of us were duck hunting cars and changing lanes? Off topic

I am the one who said that (didn't mention any duck hunting, just moving) I watched you guys move, so don't act like you didn't. if theres a problem that you guys were called out for breaking a rule that every one knows about (ie. moving around in the lanes, plenty of people have been sent home over it) then come see me in my pit spot on the 26th. I'll have no problem telling all 5 of you that you did it because again I watched you do it.

Posts: 12 | Location: Creighton Pa | Registered: April 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I was told that I was mentioned as one of the guys changing lanes in Street. I can't speak for anyone else, but I know that I wasn't changing lanes or "duck hunting". I came back from Modified and straight into the Street lanes to let the car cool down. I'm not sure what you watched, but it apparently was not me.

Posts: 63 | Location: Out to lunch | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Larry - I was chatting with Russ in the lanes before the run. I know he didn't change lanes. can't speak for anyone else.

Tom Nist
NX62

Posts: 128 | Location: Delmont, PA | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Hey now Chuck....no swelling heads here!! Just had a couple of good weeks and thats it. By the way thanks for the pictures Laughing
I finally got to take the Trans-am out last night to QCR. Had a blast...running 10.70s in street trim. I want to come to PGH for the King of the street this year again. Anybody know the rules? Two steps allowed? E.T Break?
Only could hit the tree in the 30s...... I'll be dead meat against those guys at PGH (Romeo's all...Casini, Benish, Cadmore, Killer Chuck(the PGH flasher) Casper, Brewer, oh yea and that killer in that green 14 second duster No No If I forgot your name its probably because there are so many of you and I'm tired of typing..

peace
Lou

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
It's DUCK Season......Nooooo WABBITT Season.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of casper gt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RJ Benish:
I was told that I was mentioned as one of the guys changing lanes in Street. I can't speak for anyone else, but I know that I wasn't changing lanes or "duck hunting". I came back from Modified and straight into the Street lanes to let the car cool down. I'm not sure what you watched, but it apparently was not me.

glad you posted, cause you saw me call the kid pulling us out over to complain before he ever sent us out (you also saw the time slip from our run & it was all good, thats not the problem, I'm not crying about loosing/etc) the reason you got brought into it is because I was told (while I was in the car & starting to mention about the cars moving, I was told by someone out side my car that it doesn't matter if they moved because the way the car count was they would have raced each other anyway & I would be racing the car behind me) then I saw you pull up, if you were in lane 2 from the begining then you were, but it looked like you were in lane 1 from where I sat.
bottom line,IMO, moving or not, the street/trophy lanes have always been out of control & need adressed, especially the waiting (as in cars holding back) & the moving around.

Posts: 12 | Location: Creighton Pa | Registered: April 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
prp cant post points after one week only talking 75-80 cars sad

Posts: 39 | Location: 3rd rock | Registered: May 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
How bout them POINTS!!!!....still waiting Praying

Posts: 26 | Location: blairsville,Pa | Registered: January 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Beaver has last nights results, pictures, and points updated...But Bob just runs a hick operation in the woods... Laughing

Posts: 85 | Location: Johnstown, PA | Registered: June 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Moving around in lanes is bull, have seen it numerous times. Also have seen cars waiting at end of lanes for specific match ups. Track workers were informed, but nothing was done. Have also had lanes switched in time trials against a dragster that is close to management.

Posts: 16 | Location: home | Registered: June 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
This street class is getting out of hand! Im gonna have to put a 12.0 on the stang and come over and play...

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Mike I'm with you! Just might bring one of mine out, they're getting itchy to run! LOL

Street is neat till you get beat!! Oh the good ole days!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
thanks for getting them points up,cause i know this aint going to last long with all the good racers we have in mod. so let me enjoy it for as long as i can!!! Ice Cream

Posts: 26 | Location: blairsville,Pa | Registered: January 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Oh yea quit your b@$#!in and beat the guy next to you in the other lane...letem change lanes and all the other mind games and beat them anyway thats what makes a good racer in my opinion!!!...what ever thats worth... Wave

DRR Trophy
Picture of casper gt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ron Boyce:
Oh yea quit your b@$#!in and beat the guy next to you in the other lane...letem change lanes and all the other mind games and beat them anyway thats what makes a good racer in my opinion!!!...what ever thats worth... Wave

I would agree 100% if they enforced the rules equally or changed the rules, but it sucks to see some people get away with things & others get sent home. with that I'm done with it though, I said what I had to say, on to the next topic.

DRR Trophy
Picture of casper gt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balaska347:
This street class is getting out of hand! Im gonna have to put a 12.0 on the stang and come over and play...

hug.................... Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ma Brewer-Christine:
Mike I'm with you! Just might bring one of mine out, they're getting itchy to run! LOL

Street is neat till you get beat!! Oh the good ole days!!

Those were the good ole days!

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:

Ron, with the way your driving, I think your there to stay for awhile, atleast Big Grin

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by casper gt:
quote:

I would agree 100% if they enforced the rules equally or changed the rules, but it sucks to see some people get away with things & others get sent home. with that I'm done with it though, I said what I had to say, on to the next topic.

I bet there is someone in the lanes to enforce the rule for next week. Not sure, but I wouldnt be surprised.

Im gonna talk to Greg to see if he'll let me pass out Xanax to everyone that buys a street tech card Big Grin I'm stupid

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop