DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
what a joke that qcr auction was huh ftd?couldnt even get a stupid million offer on the shiot ****.and i know you were carrying at least 2.5 with you!!!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I don't know what to say.

I went out on Sunday to pick up some stuff and I saw Dan. He said if he didn't sell it he was planting corn.

Posts: 88 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
By the way T, Roma's was kickass last night. Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
It's bad enough that I thought about it all night Frown. You don't have to rub it in. The next time we get them I'll have to get twice as many to make up for it Big Grin.

I was thinking on the nights we stay at the track that we should bring some to heat up for dinner.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Can't go wrong at Roma's! (Try the one in Lower Burrell, it's fat guy approved! Wink) The only problem with bringing some to the track is that Barry would eat them all cold before we could warm 'em up.

Happy birthday Brianna! You better have a driver if you're going to hoist a few!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
QCR has posted on their website that QCR will not be used as a drag racing facility anymore. I hope I never have to read that on PRP's site. It was sad enough reading it on their site. It was like reading an obituary.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
That is an obituary. That's a damn shame.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balaska:
I hope I never have to read that on PRP's site.

I agree, but just 10 years-ago, I thought it would've been unavoidable.....

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
yea black dog... back in the circus days..stewart

Posts: 230 | Location: Fairmont, WV | Registered: November 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I hope PRP never closes. I don't want to know that feeling, of losing PID, Fairmont, Quaker.

Jeff, you have a PM.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I made a post on quaker's tread and im already sure that almost everyone is aware that with a paid pit spot that they can leave thier set up at the track all season with the exception of a few days. Also watch our website as changes are still being made. There is a racers meeting on April 1st (not a joke). It is bad for everyone including race tracks when another one closes. There are more closing than being built and that thins out racers. If anyone talks to anyone from Quaker make sure that they are aware of PRP and that we will try to accomidate them anyway we can. Thanks alot guys and talk to everyone soon.

Posts: 104 | Location: Avonmore | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<trap>
posted
Frank
PRP website said that your going to start filling pit spots on march 5th. How are you going to do it?

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i want fagnellies spot.and thats that.he doesnt need 2. i want one..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Trap, call Pamela at the track ASAP

Posts: 88 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuck, those wings from Roma's really hit the spot last night. The only thing better than working on a race car is eating wings after while watching racing.

Frank, how long till the forum on PRP's site is up? This ones dead. Everyone must be in their garages.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

<Mark Romeo>
posted
Where is this Roma's joint anyways? I love wings so anytime someone mentions wings it catches my attention. This forum is pretty dead, I still check it everyday, but no one talks much.

We have been working on the cars a lot. Kevin's car is about done, my motor should be done this week, then I need a tranny and windshield and mine is in pretty good shape. Joey's car just needs a new rearend which we have just have to throw it in. Mom and Dad's car just need motors. Kevin's new car just needs the motor also, so I guess it comes down to just needing 4 motors lol.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
any info or fliers on the jr nationals in july?

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Sounds like you've been busy Mark. What did Kevin do to his car? Is he still racing it? How fast are you planning on going this year? Whats joey racing?

Roma's is in New Ken. Their food is really good.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

<Mark Romeo>
posted
My car is completely redone, 12 point cage, powerglide, new 355 should run 11.0's or so hopefully.

Kevin's green camaro got an 8 point roll bar, new 406 and powerglide should run about the same as mine, maybe a little bit faster.

Joey got a 1983 Buick Regal. It has a mild 355 in it should go mid-high 12's, hopefully. He got the motor that was in Vinny Argiro's car at the end of last year, I think it ran 12.90's in Vinny's car and it is hopped up a little bit this year.

What are you planning Mike, anything new or just runnin it the way it is?

Jeffrey,I haven't seen anything about the juniors other than the dates in the Drag Review.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Everything sound good Mark. I'm pretty much the same. I freshened up the motor, MSD probillet distributor instead of the stock ford 150,000 miles one, chrome-moly K-member and control arms to take some weight off the nose, flaming river manual rack to get rid of the power steering, and gave it a little more gear. It should run 11.50's in the summer hopefully and 11.40's in good air. But you don't know untill you get there.

My dad painted his car orange and pewter and he has the motor out but he is probably just going to freshen it up.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Balaska347,

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop