DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
I have dibs on Silver!!! HAHA imagine what that car would look like...

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
The hood thing definitely sucks Mike. My hood is a Harwod bolt on and at 108 mph it seems stable and I never worried about it with the factory latch. But at 120 mph the front corners started vibrating and it was time for pins - no tire shake required.

Tom Nist
NX62

Posts: 128 | Location: Delmont, PA | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I won't try to psyche anyone out, I'll try to psychedelic them out! I'm stupid

And before Richie says anything, no, no black primer and flames. Well, maybe black primer.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Yeah he said he should have no problem getting it back in shape and painted like it never happened. I just need to borrow a ride for the first day of points.

I hate hood pins and I told Scotty I refuse to put them in my hood but I think I might do it just to be safe. Frown

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
dzus fasteners

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
mike
here is a pic of a set i found that are flush mount and could be painted to match the hood.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday to Joey Devola!! You're getting old!!! Enjoy your day!!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
FYI--I will be having an auction at the shop on Saturday May 8 @ 9:00am. Preview @ 8:00am. I did post on the classified section of DRR. Please visit www.auctionzip.com for the listing and pictures of the auction.

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey10x2:
mike
here is a pic of a set i found that are flush mount and could be painted to match the hood.

Thats is an option I may look into.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Jeff, do you have a website for those pins, I couldn't find them.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Those are pretty slick. would look nice on the hood. Give you that high tech look.

Mikey glad to hear you will get the car back soon. I am sure we can find you a rental for the first day of points.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Joey!

Happy birthday Jordan! What's up what's up?

Mikey will be in... not his father's Oldsmobile, but one of his big brothers'. Big Grin

I will be at the auction.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Oh my Joey sorry I forgot about you. Happy Birthday from me and Brianna.

Brianna and I will be at the auction too.

I figured he would be Chuck. You better watch out though he might get Ford germs in the Mighty Olds.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Just so long as he doesn't bring the germs in from the Below The Bar speed shop! It's jinxed!
Laughing

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Joey!

Charles you better get the mighty olds done soon. I would like to get a little practice. Cool

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jeff

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday to Jordan Haase!!! You're getting old too!!! hahahahha Party

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
What's up what's up?

Thanks Chuck!

And thanks Ma, see you tonight for a little! Party

Gotta love Scooby's!

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Joey and Jordan .... WHATS UP WHATS UP

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post