DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Romeo:
Wow, you and Joey will go down the roads as twins Car, almost identical looking. Joey got a bunch of LED marker lights down the side, looks like the only difference.

Yeah I saw Joey's before I ordered mine to get an idea. I liked his so much I based my build sheet off of his. The only differences are he had more lights on the outside and I extended my cabinets all the way to the ceiling and I didnt want the big heavy black cord laying on the floor or in the cabints so all my wiring is hidden with a plug-in on the outside of the trailer.

Thanks Eric.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mikey looking sweet. Can't wait to get racing this year.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balaska347:
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Romeo:
Wow, you and Joey will go down the roads as twins Car, almost identical looking. Joey got a bunch of LED marker lights down the side, looks like the only difference.

Yeah I saw Joey's before I ordered mine to get an idea. I liked his so much I based my build sheet off of his. The only differences are he had more lights on the outside and I extended my cabinets all the way to the ceiling and I didnt want the big heavy black cord laying on the floor or in the cabints so all my wiring is hidden with a plug-in on the outside of the trailer.

Thanks Eric.

Thats definately one of the benefits of sitting back and looking at other peoples stuff to get better ideas. I am 100% confident that if Joey had thought of those 2 things he would have done both of them (because they are both really "smart" features). We thought we had all the bases covered....never have enough cool stuff.

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
The first e-newsletter went out this morning, so if you did not receive it, please hit the link to get signed up.

http://www.pittsburghracewaypa...om/EEMSignupForm.php

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Yeah if you helped Joey you guys did a good job. It was difinitely nice and helpful to see his before I did my build sheet. I thought about changing the colors but I like the black too much. Here's a couple pics of the inside.

Thanks AJ, Im ready for some good racing too. Depending what goes on at PRP opening day with the pits and weather, I was looking at a 1K footbrake race at M-D. Not a huge purse but something worth thinking about if there's nothing else.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Yeah I helped him with a lot of it. I didn't have anything to do with the thousand LED lights he put on the outside (that comes from his family 18 wheeler connection, they love lights). I love both of your trailers. About perfect really. Only things I tried to get Joey to do were 16 inch wheels with a little heavier duty tires, and an electric jack. I guess the money spending has to stop somewhere? lol

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
trailer looks really good mike.
def. some good design choices.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
trailer looks real good mike!
What size is that one?

Mark, who did joey's roll cage, just saw his pics on fbook...

I too can't wait for racing season! Gotta get the bikes ready to go still...

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
beautiful trailer mike...making me jealous lol

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JordanPR22:
trailer looks real good mike!
What size is that one?

Mark, who did joey's roll cage, just saw his pics on fbook...

I can answer for Mike, that it is a 28ft.

Ron Boyce did Joey's, mine and Kevin's cages.

Jones Transmission Pumps

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Its 28ft and 8.5ft wide, there is alot more room then the picture shows.

I thought about the electric jack but like you said the spending has to stop some where and Chuck and Greg told me I was cut off for awhile. I am gonna see if I can squeeze them to add an awning.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mikey, I'm broke! I'm going to be using the rattle cans that the huffers in New Ken toss away just to paint the quarters.

Mark, is this Joey's tow vehicle?

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
I don't know about tow vehicle...but that's what his trailer is going to look like going down the road...lol.

Jones Transmission Pumps

DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
very nice...
it will be nice to have joey back at the track again this year...

that van is crazy lol...

Scotty's new daily driver and car to get him to the track.... whats up whats up...

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
What's up what's up? Nice Jordan, glad I wasn't drinking when I read that! LMAO

I'm not getting beat by a Trapper Keeper!

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Hey Bob, looks like Mikey did leave you room for the golf cart.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Can someone please tell me where this money tree is that everyone keeps plucking hundreds from? Mikey, the car and trailer are beautiful. I can't be jealous because I'm grateful for what I have, but I'd sure like to have a box tralier someday. I hate towing home in the rain and having to let the Bu sit outside until Sunday.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JoeyB:
Can someone please tell me where this money tree is that everyone keeps plucking hundreds from?

Believe me...I am wondering the same thing...I have been looking for it though, just coming up empty.

Jones Transmission Pumps

DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Trailer looks good Mike.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
SWEET pic Jordan ... whats up whats up... Chuck I think you would never be able to beat me in that thing cause as your chasing the 17sec ride down your going to be so mad at the shopping cart wing you will forget your racing lol and dude come on you no you wanna ride in it

Mikey If Barry loses do not let that dude anywhere close to your trailer, sorry Barry had to... and dude where is my car going to go... you must of forgot the lift lol

Wise man once said "its only money ya make it everyday".....

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post