DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Doesn't the snow on the trees look pretty?? Eek

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
heyy ma! how are you? yea chuck...i had to wait a lil while..not too long tho!

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Hey Matt, welcome to DRR how's it going?

Happy Be-lated birthday Frank!!!

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
hey mark...its going good..getting the car ready for a cage and what not. how have you been?

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Pretty good, just working on being busy. Car is coming along though, I am getting Kevin's powerplant, his 406 that ran 10.80's.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
anybody want to buy a real nice airhockey table not your standard junk table..full size digital readout etc..cheap..excellent condition...$200. its a 2005 model.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I went to see Jo Lynn Wednesday night. I finished the no-sew blanket she started for Vic for his Christmas present. Since Wednesday though she is not doing well. The Nurse came today and ordered oxygen, hospital bed and heavy duty pain medicine. She is not responding to her name and her family is there with her. Please say extra prayers for Jo Lynn. I will be going down tomorrow morning to be there for her, my friend.

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
anyone do any good in hunting season?

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thought and prayers for Jo Lynn and family. Stay strong.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i got a big 200lbs 6pt,and a doe!!not the nicest rack but wow a big deer..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
2 doe for me in two different management units. let 2 bucks pass....5 point and a 7 point....weren't big enough to shoot...we had cuddeback pics of bigger deer on the property...still got late archery and muzzleloader yet.

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thank you all who have been praying and sending well wishes and thoughts for me and my family. They have been much needed.

My Mom is now using the oxygen as she had a bad spell throughout the night and again today. Fluids are building up and her kidneys are shutting down. There is nothing else we can do for my Mom at this other than to make her comfortable and hope that she is not in any pain.

Posts: 61 | Location: Ruffs Dale, PA | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Sonya, I join you in hoping she's comfortable and not in pain. How I wish the news was better, or there was something that we could do.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I was just cruising Beaver Springs page and noticed Gemini John Simbeck, Beavers top champ, standing in the BS winners circle with a PRP t-shirt on. I wonder if Beaver Bob noticed?

I just want to live while Im alive

Posts: 44 | Location: in your closet | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
To all:

I received the sad news this morning that Jo Lynn passed away. Please keep her and her family and friends in your thoughts and prayers during this time of mourning. I can't imagine what they're going through.

Make sure the people in your life know you care. Life is simply too short. Let go of old grudges. Take nothing for granted, in a second it can be all gone.

Chuck

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Our deepest sympathy to Sonya and her family. I know I will miss Jo Lynn. My friend.

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
To the family and friends we offer our sincere symapthy. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Andy Valentino & Family

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Beth and I send our condolences. Sonya and family, you will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Jones Transmission Pumps

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Deepest sympathies go out to Sonya, Joey and family.

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
My father and I send our prayers to the family

Photobucket
Jason Weaver