DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
Prayers for Rich and his family Praying Praying

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Prayers will definitely be said for Rich and his family

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Prayers to Rich and his family. Praying Praying God Bless

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
My sincere condolonces to The Penn Family. May God comfort you through this difficult time. If there is anything that you need, please let me know. God Speed! Praying Angel

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Condolences, thoughts, and prayers to the Penn Family.

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Here are the arrangements for Rich's mom:

MARIE J. PENN (SERVATIUS) FEDER

FEDER MARIE J. (SERVATIUS) PENN
Marie Feder, 85, died on Fri., Mar. 5, 2010. Marie loved being "Gramma". She is survived by children: Eileen (Jim) O'Brien, Janet (Dan) Bagwell, Susan (Nick) Thomas, David (Denise) Penn, Robert (Judy) Penn, & Richard (Carrie) Penn; Eleven (11) Grandchildren; Nine (9) Great Grandchildren; Sister: Jean O'Donnell; & Sister in Laws: Mary Lou Schultz & Agnes Penn. She was preceded in death by: her parents, Gustave & Mary (Mariner) Servatius; husband, Norbert Penn; & brother. Visitation will be on Sun., Mar. 7, 2010 from 6 - 8 PM & Mon., Mar. 8, 2010 from 2 - 4 & 6 - 8PM at the HERBERT R. KING, JR. FUNERAL HOME, INC., 2841 Woodland Circle, Allison Park, PA. A Mass of Christian Burial will be on Tues., Mar. 9, 2010, 9:30 am at St.Catherine Of Sweden Roman Catholic Church, 2554 Wildwood Road in Wildwood, PA. To offer online condolences or get directions, visit us at: www.kingfuneralhome.com
Send condolences at post-gazette.com/gb

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
from looking at the pro am schedule, it shows both races at PRP is going to be 1/8th mile.
that would put the H/R index at 7.00. and super rod would be a 6.40 index

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
got a lot done on the car today. crank trigger is back on, upper stainless rad hose is on, trans cooler is on, a. charging wire is ran back to the + side of the battery,new front tires were mounted and balanced ,all the brakes are bled , and car numbers are on the car now.

tomorrow ill adjust the valves, run the chute release cable, and install the brakes on the trailer.

Rolling and as you can see, there was a car under that huge pile of snow Rolling

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Joe Jr.
posted Hide Post
sounds good Jeff, looks even better! can't wait to see the car going down the track with the improvements. Smile

1978 Chevy Camaro, SBC Powered - 4X06 and PX 21

Posts: 27 | Location: Portage, Pa | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
did you change the rearend gears yet???

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
thanks joe, we didnt do any performance upgrades other than rear gears and that was to keep the motor out of the 8000+ range. most was just trying to make it safe and consisitant.

yes, it now has 4.56 gears, an alt.,new rubber on all 4 wheels, a larger tach, windshield bracing,trans cooler, and a chute for that " just in case" feeling.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jeffrey10x2,

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
This weather is making it hard to concentrate. The past two days have been really nice. Hopefully there isn't much flooding from the rains coming this weekend.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
For once the town where I work is getting some attention...they have mentioned Confluence in every news report about the flooding. The town is right at the "confluence" of the Yough, the Casselman River, and Laurel Stream?...and just at the base of the Yough damn...could get interesting around here. There are a lot of places that still have 2+ feet of snow on the ground melting slowly.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to control myself, but the itch is really getting bad. It's so nice to feel some warm air and see the sun. And I'd really like to at least go watch if you guys go down to M-D, but I have to stay on the car. Ed would kill me. Big Grin There are a couple pics of the way the track looks this week on the PRP site this morning. The melt there is coming along.

Also, if you didn't receive the e-newsletter, hit the PRP site and sign up. The first one of the year went out.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
Trailer is still buried...I went to visit the Arrow yesterday...still sleeping Big Grin Going to Mass. tomarrow to look at a roadster with my buddy from NY...red Monza guy...bringing a trailer and hopefully bringing a car back for him to S/R race.. Wink

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
This weather sure is great. Im not feeling the itch yet and I still have alot of work to do. Big Grin I'm stupid

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
How about some pictures of that trailer?

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Just picked it up tuesday. I towed about 40 miles with it loaded. The Duramax did great and the trailer tows great. Part of the trip was on I-70 and even with the semi's it doesnt move around. I dont have any pics on the inside yet. I'm very happy with it. Thanks to Bob Jones Trailer sales.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Wow, you and Joey will go down the roads as twins Car, almost identical looking. Joey got a bunch of LED marker lights down the side, looks like the only difference.

Jones Transmission Pumps

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
Very nice trailer.. Wink

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post