DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
No wont break into the 10's. The best this combo has been is 11.02 with a smaller driver and great air.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJ Casini:
No wont break into the 10's. The best this combo has been is 11.02 with a smaller driver and great air.

Blue Bottle

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
If mine breaks, I'm blaming it on Benish and Deniker. Big Grin

Thanks for leaving me out of it!

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'd blame you too, but you know how to do this part, and I don't. Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I had a blue bottle but I sold it. Plus dont want to put it on this motor might need the backup sooner if I do.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Can't use blue bottle in HR anyways.

Remember doesn't have to run 10.90...just has to run 7.00. What does it run in the 1/8th AJ?

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
7.1's right now.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Close...

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
yeah close but not quite there. Oh well. Maybe someone will have a car for me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
Anyway to take some weight off the car AJ..?

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balaska347:
I have never broke an engine yet but that little 302 factory block is being tested. I have broke oil pump drive shafts but I solved that problem.

Who would use a stock pump shaft...twice Hum

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
AJ you ever look into fiberglass bumpers and other body pieces to take some weight off?

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
General rule of thumb is for every 100# of weight taken off the car its good for a .1 in the quarter.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
not to rub it in to much,but man is it nice here in ky!!!!RACING!!!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ed Galanda:
quote:
Originally posted by Balaska347:
I have never broke an engine yet but that little 302 factory block is being tested. I have broke oil pump drive shafts but I solved that problem.

Who would use a stock pump shaft...twice Hum

Wave

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I have thought about the fiberglass bumpers but dont think that will net that much. Taking off about 60-75 lbs and adding back on 25 would net me about .05 Plus for the price they are not what I want to do. We will see how the car runs opening day. Maybe it will surprise me and run deep in the 7.0h range.

If not I will spectate. Not a big deal was just feeling to see if anyone had car in need of a driver.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJ Casini:
I have thought about the fiberglass bumpers but dont think that will net that much. Taking off about 60-75 lbs and adding back on 25 would net me about .05 Plus for the price they are not what I want to do. We will see how the car runs opening day. Maybe it will surprise me and run deep in the 7.0h range.

If not I will spectate. Not a big deal was just feeling to see if anyone had car in need of a driver.

You can fit in my ride stretch... Big Grin

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
aj...run the chazmobile

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thats a good idea. Dont know if I would fit in the Chaz mobile. I will have to try next time I am at Bobs.

What a beautiful weekend. The weather was perfect. Got the car in the garage and worked it a lot. Should have it ready to go this coming weekend. Trailer still has some work but we will get there.

Cant wait to get back on the track.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
The weather was awesome. Got a lot done, well, I should say, Ed got a lot done on the Cutlass. I have discovered I suck at body filler. It looks sweet though, coming out real nice. Lots of thrashing going on across the area! Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post