DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes, you just cant trust your own kid and friends lol.

The car show was a hit and went well and it was sure alot of work but it could not of been done without all who helped including car owners. We are already putting a few thoughts together for next years show so I am officially giving everyone a years heads up lol.Have cars ready.

We have a few more events that we will be setting our display up at, before the season starts and once it starts.

The Banquet is the next thing to fastly approach, I need everyone who is looking to attend on Feb 27th to mail in a check asap so we can get your tickets mailed out. we are around a 2 week deadline as of now and I dont want anyone to say that they will do it next week and forget and miss out on the banquet. I know things pile up, but once we turn in our count I CANNOT buy extras just in case. So please make sure to get your checks out. Thanks to everyone for the support.

Posts: 104 | Location: Avonmore | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
and I will explain why Greg is "The Paperboy for those of u who don't know! Way back when, greg delivered papers to our house (obviously) in this old police car. Instead of my mom learning peoples names, she used job titles. Our grass cutters name was "Lawn Mower". She never took the time to learn these names, so after a few years of greg going to the track and hanging out, everyone continued to call him The paperboy! Then Greg was hired as the track computer timer (and he did a great job). When it was time for Big Mike to write Gregs first paycheck, he asked Phyllis what Greg's name was and she said, "The Paperboy". Big Mike was NOT going to write a check with that on it! But actually, we got him to write it, but I dont think it made it into Gregs Hands. We had to ask Bud what his real name was! Well, we still and ALWAYS will call him "The Paperboy"!

Posts: 36 | Location: City of Champions | Registered: June 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
who the h ell is bud??

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
Bill Truby has uploaded about 200 pictures he took at this years World of Wheels on the track website under the multimedia tab, click photos....
Thanks Bill!

and sorry i am late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREG!

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Mark, I didn't get an email.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
I tried sending it again Joe.

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hey everyone check out Bob D's new truck

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
That is a sweet ride there Bob... Eyes even though its a Cheby... Rolling

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Trub's pics are on the link:

http://photos.pittsburghracewaypark.com/

Don't forget to get your banquet tix!!

Prayers going out still for Mr. Brank. He is undergoing another surgery today.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Truby got some nice shots of the show. He does a great job with his camera.

Keeping Mr Brank in our prayers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Scotty was having trouble finding the concentration to even smile:

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
While you couldn't wipe Miller's smile off for days....

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
Nice HOOP EARRINGS
(oYo)

Obviously

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
I have that same camera

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
Anthony:
some photos of the 2010 upgrade on the website.

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Awesome pics from Bill Truby!

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of DADDYWAGS
posted Hide Post
thanks bill, cool pics Cool

Posts: 44 | Location: gibsonia PA | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Greg-- I haven't been on here for a couple days-- But a late Happy Birthday to u, and many more. How do I get a check to u for the banquet tickets ?? Do I make the check out to u ?? BTW which girl did u get, and which one did Scotty take ?? YUMMY !! A lot of engine builds here, so I couldn't get to the WOW show. Dean help

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmissions
87 Buick Regal

Posts: 116 | Location: Latrobe.Pa. | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Dean O you missed a great show, Mail a check to PRP for PRP and I will get the tickets in the mail.

The Blonde which her name is Rose is now my personal trainer so we will see if she has any success lol. Thanks for the Birthday wish.

I will be talking to you soon, I am getting ready this morning to head to ohio to bring on one of the new sponsors for 2010.

Posts: 104 | Location: Avonmore | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<trap>
posted
she is wearing earings

Reply With QuoteReport This Post