DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to say congratulations to my brother Kevin!!!! He won his very first race driving the Bob Jones Dragster. He said he was dialed 7.38 or 39 at some point...that is flying!!! Congratulations again!!!

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
great job kevin.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Way to go Buddy. You are going to be a force come next season. If you win with no seat time I have to see what happens around June next year.

Keep it up.

Congrats again to the Bob Jones Crew.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Very cool! And I heard there were a lot of cars in the race too. He is definitely flying! Congrats Kevin, and to Bob! He's got that car on a roll, with 2 wins from Trap and this one from Kevin in 3 of the last 4 bracket weekends!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RomeoMark:
Just wanted to say congratulations to my brother Kevin!!!! He won his very first race driving the Bob Jones Dragster. He said he was dialed 7.38 or 39 at some point...that is flying!!! Congratulations again!!!

Might as well sell the camaro now. Smile

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
You cant go hardcore dragster.......its ok to drive one as long as you still run a door car...me and AJ already discussed this! good job kev, knew ya could do it!

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thats right Jason as long as you still run one with doors its okay.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Hey Chuck, did you forget about this one....she is out for the count...lol

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
LOL Mark, that was a late addition to the upload to pb. I guess our racing was just too exciting for Beth. Big Grin

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Well I know MY racing wasn't very exciting. I don't blame her for sleeping through it...lol

Jones Transmission Pumps

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Christine, can you do an anti rain dance for those of us going to the Classic? Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
I'll try! But maybe I should learn to do an anti-snow dance instead?? Wow, drag racing in the snow!! Have lots of fun and dress warm! I sound like a mommy!! LOL

Hey congratulations Kevin! That's so cool!!

Have to congratulate the Big Brewer for his final showing at QC. Good job! He didn't win, but did bring home some money!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Nice job to Mr. Brewer, I didn't hear about his final at Quaker!!!

Did any other PRP folks make their way out to Quaker?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mark Romeo,

Jones Transmission Pumps

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
mark romeo check your PM

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I just wanted to give an update on Sonya's Mom, Jo Lynn. Well, Jo hasn't been doing too good lately. MRI showed more tumors on her brain which are causing siezures. She has been in and out of hospitals the last couple of weeks. Do you think all of you could say a prayer for her? I do know the power of prayer is an awesome thing. I know Jo Lynn would appreciate it. After all, you guys are the greatest around! Thanks guys!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry to hear that, she has thoughts and prayers from Beth and I.

Jason, back at ya.

Jones Transmission Pumps

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ma Brewer-Christine:
Have to congratulate the Big Brewer for his final showing at QC. Good job! He didn't win, but did bring home some money!

Good-job, old-phart!

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'll put a thread up in General for Jo Lynn. More can't hurt. Christine and Joe, please let Sonya know that we're all thinking of her mom and family.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks Chuck! Like I said before, "You guys are the greates"!

Glenn, I'll be sure to pass that on to the old-phart!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
My thoughts and prayers go out to Jo Lynn and also don't forget about Donny Ickes who was having chest pains and underwent bypass surgery today (Thurs.)

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post