DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
About the photos on the website, Is there anyway to get photos from a particular night that have not been posted yet?

Posts: 343 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Steve140, you have a PM.

Posts: 114 | Location: Saltsburg, PA | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Hi Dean,

Josh said everything that needs to be said. Give it a little time... I think things will be back to being updated timely and often. There have been a lot of changes, obviously. We've been a little spoiled... take a look at some other track sites, and they don't even offer pictures.

In the meantime, since my junk is busted and it will be 150 days or so til I run again, I'm going to try to do a pic of the day here, from different stuff I shot over the season.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
Charles:
I know you took a bunch of photos @ the GGG race. Are they posted anywhere on the internet??

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Not yet, been meaning to get to it. Hopefully this week. Should be some dandy shots of the N20 cars.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Smile Josh, Chuck, & Greg-- Thank you for the explanation. Please understand I'm not trying to make this a nasty issue, I just wondered if the website was going to get any attention. On the old website, I really enjoyed reading the racers bio's, and the fact that we had our own classified ad section. I also liked our own PRP forum. I know the track officials have a lot of work to do, and plans for the upcoming season, so I hope it will give the website a little attention. Once again, MANY THANKS for ur input. Dean

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmissions
87 Buick Regal

Posts: 116 | Location: Latrobe.Pa. | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
It's all good Dean. I think with the season winding down, there will be more time to turn attention to the site and get that up to full strength for next season. I will say, I highly doubt we will ever have our own forum on the PRP site again, and the classifieds will point to Racing Junk, as part of that partnership.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
there is always that chat room over at that wacky science site that we can use.
Obviously..

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Beth! Sorry I'm late.

Hey Chuck is that an "in memory of pick." The ol' girl is at her new home tonight. I watched her drive away today.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balaska347:

Hey Chuck is that an "in memory of pick." The ol' girl is at her new home tonight. I watched her drive away today.

So is the new car up and running?

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
My pc at home is like my car... held together with duct tape and bubble gum, and there's still big holes in it. I'll try to get back in the chat room, but I think my pc was missing something your site wanted to let me in.

It just spoke to me yesterday for some reason. Let me know if you need any help on the red car.

Adam Pyle (used to run Heavy/Modified in his Laguna El Camino) from the Nostalgia Day, sweet blown FED:

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
who all is gonna be racing this weekend? i should be there..weather permitting

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Sorrybut i might be there!!wanted to go to edgewater but the boss wont let me! crying

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ed Galanda:
quote:
Originally posted by Balaska347:

So is the new car up and running?

No I wanted to get the grey car done and outta the garage. I'm working on the red one now. I only work on it two days a weeks or so. Should be done soon. I'm trying to make a tnt before they are done. I cant decide on the wheels I want. Any ideas?

CT- I can always use help but thats quite a hall for you.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Mike, Billet Specialties has some real nice wheels. I likes the Street Lites(nicely priced and look good) and the Comp5 SFI wheels(these are about $400-$1300 per wheel depending on size)

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
are they going to run 1/4 mile on this weekend or 1/8th?if its 1/8 i,ll just go to mason-dixon and run 1/4

Posts: 10 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'll be there to watch for sure. I need a fix before winter, and the weather is looking perfect.

I don't see why it wouldn't be 1/4.

Nick Galderisi in the Friday gambler's at bracket finals:

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
i love nicks car....it was launching like an animal out at norwalk.

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Looks like this weekend is going to be a winner-- maybe we will get a little extended indian summer-- Supposed to be 60* on Sat, and 62* on Sunday-- I'll definitely be there-- It is too long till the Feb practice tree, and next season, so I'll take as many of these nice racing days as I can-- I hope to see some of u there--

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmissions
87 Buick Regal

Posts: 116 | Location: Latrobe.Pa. | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
The National Guard American Drag Racing League (ADRL) regrets the decision announced today by Dover Motorsports Inc. to close Memphis Motorsports Park (MMP), site of this year’s ADRL Quarter-Max Memphis Drags II, but already is taking steps to replace the venue for its 2010 season.

This would be an awesome event for our track to get involved with....

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post