DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
natural bridge nov 7 $500 entry $60K to win footbrake.....tryin to talk car owner into going to the florida 5 day.

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KiMurdock62:
How about "Blame It On the Rain" by Milli Vanilli? LMAO! Laughing

Ok then...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HELEvqzQQW8
Take that!

Posts: 90 | Location: Johnstown | Registered: November 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'm broke, and I'm broke, so I look for crap on the internet. This has nothing to do with rain.

http://www.dailymotion.com/vid...ter-off-dea_creation

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Very cool Ed. Make sure you let us know if you make out there and how you do.

quote:
Originally posted by Jason Weaver:
natural bridge nov 7 $500 entry $60K to win footbrake.....tryin to talk car owner into going to the florida 5 day.

Jason I was thinking about the Natural Bridge race but do not think I will make it. We have some wedding prep to do and not too many weekends left to do them.

How did you do at Maple Grove?

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Looks like about 5 and a half hours to Natural Bridge, not a bad tow. Even if my car was still together I couldn't swing the entry right now. But would be a cool race to make it to though.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
didnt go to the grove.....looked like rain.....thought theyed rain out and reschedule but the raced after a late start. headin to mason dixon with the pipe rack this weekend for the national dragster challenge.

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
That was probably a good call not heading out. With the forecast I would have done the same.

Good luck at MD this weekend. Hopefully the weather cooperates with you guys.

That would be a nice treat to head down to one of the 5 days.

Keep us posted on how you do.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
My junk is torn apart already but started to put it back together. I still have a lot of work to do.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Damn Mikey you are moving along quick. I haven't even thought about working on my stuff. I will get to it in January. LOL..

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Belated happy 15th anniversary to Barry and Theresa Barnett!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
LOL I know Aj I like to get it done before it gets too cold. I started getting the new car together. It just depends how much I want to add to the build this winter Big Grin. I would like to get some runs on the car to tune the suspension before PRP opens.

Happy anniversary Barry and Theresa!

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Yeah with the new combo you definitely want to get some passes. The setup should be pretty close with new though right?

Happy Anniversary Barry and Teresa. We love you guys. Brianna and AJ.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Yeah everything will be pretty close except the rear suspension is completely different which will require the most work.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
congrats to mark and beth romeo! great wedding, great reception, awesome food!.........good luck with everything guys!

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
What an excellent time... PINTO BAY-BEEE!!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I had a great time also. Congrats to Mark and Beth.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Mark and Beth! Wishing you both the best of everything! You two look good together! I just don't know about some of your guests though!! Okay, just kidding! Congratulations Amy & Frank!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Mason dixon officially sucked a$$ today! Looked like a good day at first in time shots i was 005 & 006. First round he's 008 I'm 007 (worst hit till this point he's dead on 3 I'm 2 thou under. Buy back window here I come. Drop another 60 bucks next round my guy is 8 thou pack(000 dead on 8)I'm 14 thou pack(.009 dead on 5) I looked at the ticket and giggled as I loaded the car.

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
congrads romeos, Big Grin

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to Mark and Beth, Barry and Theresa!!!!!

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post