DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Robertson

John Vergotz, 4.06 pass

Q2 now, Dave Roemer

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ChuckT,

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Roemer

Roemer vs Moore Q2

Bill Huwe

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Chip Foreman

Huwe vs Foreman Q2

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Gene Nagy

Tony Desiderado

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Vergotz

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Robertson

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Bealko vs Roemer E1

Schmidt vs Foreman E1

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Vergotz

Jamie McBride

Vergotz vs McBride E1

Robertson

Moore

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Sweet pictures Chuck, that was a good show. Thanks to the fast guys for coming out for those races!!!

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
does anyoner know what time the gobblefest will start next sat.?
i looked on the website and flier but didnt see a time.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
very nice charles. hope the weather holds up for a while and U guys have more fun.
Thank God 4 this "global warming"..Obviously

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Gates open at 11am for gobblefest...sorry for the oversight.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
thanks mark,
see you guys there next sat.
ryan will be my co-pilot Tongue

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I am excited about Gobblefest. It will be a good time. The cavalier will be out and in action. I may even put some 89-Octane in her....LOL

I will Brianna riding along with me. I will have 1 possibly two seats in the back for anyone looking to ride along.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
wont be able to make it to gobblefest. we are working mandatory saturdays till the first of the year. also i am layed up with pneumonia right now. spent 4 hours in the ER last night. The worst part was when they drew blood i passed out and when i came to apparently i hyper ventilated causing my body to just turn into one big cramp,,,,thats when they inserted an IV with the good stuff...lol. I have to wait for my family dr to clear me just to go back to work and he said it would prob be a min of one week. Everyone have fun at gobblefest and chuckT i am still workin on some freebies for the practice tree race. ill keep you posted.

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'm getting excited for the lunch! Turkey and stuffing mmm mmm good! Big Grin

If I add a seat belt in the back storage area of the Cavalier wagon, is that legal to have someone ride back there? Big Grin

If I'm not announcing, I'll be looking to hop in as many vehicles as I can, and anyone who wants to hop in mine can.

Damn Jason, sorry to hear about the pneumonia. I hope you feel better soon. Sounds great about the practice tree race, we definitely appreciate your generosity.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Dang Jason you need to get healed up. That is a scary thing when you sick. Hope you get better soon.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Get better soon Jason!!!...come to think of it...haven't you ever raced sick before...geez...haha just kidding.

Jones Transmission Pumps

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
actually raced on crutches at BSD for 3 weeks once. i would rather be back on crutches than have this pnuemonia. its terrible.

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Wow, Jason that sounds like no fun at all! I hate it when any of "my boys" are sick, so you better get well quick! Also looking forward to the GobbleFest! Hopefully, I will get an all girl carload going. Anyone interested, let me know! I will also bring a Canadian pig (yes, I still have one!) and maybe a small gorilla (Company mascot)! Who can top that??? Car

Amy Romeo
1973 Pontiac Ventura
PRP 2007 Street Champion
Sponsored by:
World Class Transmission
Dean Racing Engines

Posts: 35 | Location: New Alexandria | Registered: October 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post