DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Chuck, get a chance to check this out yet?

http://www.zoocrewracing.net/forums/index.php

To all local PRP/Beaver folks this is a cool site started by a few Beaver guys that has a cool chat on it and lots of good forums. Check it out.

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
wow.josh can get it done on a gamblers day..to bad he cant do it on a reg points day..my pile broke after 1st time run.couldnt fix it at track so i tried to run a 9.00 vette off the bottom bulb Rolling..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of XPS fan
posted Hide Post
Bill.....I heard about your new career.

Razz

NHRA Pro Stock..........now on a no CARB diet.

Posts: 2764 | Location: ohio | Registered: February 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
guess i'm going to be out of a job then!!seeing how you got that car going straight and etc.oh yes also the chute works fine!
quote:
Originally posted by used to like ihraprostock:
Bill.....I heard about your new career.

Razz

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of XPS fan
posted Hide Post
You thought the launch was exciting.....I heard the finish was even better!

Wonder if Racepak makes a heart rate sensor?

Smile

NHRA Pro Stock..........now on a no CARB diet.

Posts: 2764 | Location: ohio | Registered: February 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
are you talking about when the throttle stuck on that vette in the shutdown?

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hi everyone! I haven't been on here in forever! Just wanted to say a couple things. First of all, HAPPY VETERANS' DAY and a huge thank you to our veterans and service people.

Secondly, thanks to everyone for the congrats on our addition to the family. The day was perfect and we could not have chosen any better partner for our son. I also want to thank Mark for giving me a "daughter". I always said I was intended to only have boys but am thrilled to have Beth as my first girl! She did an outstanding job of planning everything...it was beautiful and perfect...and lots of fun! And belated Happy Birthday, Beth!

My thoughts and prayers are with Mark, Christine and the Brewer clan. I will be following the posts and saying prayers every day that everything will work out. Love you guys!

Last thing, looking forward to the GobbleFest and the Practice Tree Race. They will both be fun events I am sure and a great reason to get together with our racing family in the "off season". Can't wait!!

Amy Romeo
1973 Pontiac Ventura
PRP 2007 Street Champion
Sponsored by:
World Class Transmission
Dean Racing Engines

Posts: 35 | Location: New Alexandria | Registered: October 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Dave Stuckey
posted Hide Post
Wished Saturday would have been wheelie contest!

By chance, did anyone get a picture?

Posts: 57 | Location: French Creek WV | Registered: August 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I hope someone got it Dave! That went up there!

Thoughts and prayers also go out to the family of Andrew Dombroski, who many of us from PRP knew. Sadly, he passed away today, much much too young.

Today's pic, Jim Boburka, grabbing some sky.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
if there was a heart rate sensor..it would have been and was hitting the limiter let me tell you..not sure if it was the thought of crashing again or crashing uncles new car that scared me the most..i tried to shut it off but was pushing in the area that the kill switch is in my dragster..but thanks to uncle tony and ihra prostock for building a nice car nothing was hurt..rip andrew,you will be missed . RIP

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
today has been the worst day ever....i recieved a phone call that no one ever wants to get. Andrew was a very close friend of mine and i cant seem to grasp the truth of him passing away. rest in peace Andrew....a true champion and a true friend.

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Rest in peace, Andrew. Can't imagine what it would be like to race without my Brothers.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
God Speed Andrew.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
No pic today. Hopefully I'll the GGG Door N2Outlaw Jamz Nitrous Insert This Year's Name Here pics up by Monday. I finished editing them.

Weather is looking good for tomorrow, hope to see another nice turnout. Miller is putting me to work, so I'll either be on the mic or in the burnout box.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Wish I could be there...racing off season started after GGG though so I won't be making it up... crying

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Burn out box is way more fun. You can jack off Keith on the radio. He's a tool bag

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Being in the tower with binoculars is fun too.

Bill might be the starter tomorrow, or Miller. They're as much fun as Keith, my very best friend. Big Grin

Matt Cadamore, check your PM.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Ok, here are all the pics from GGG Nitrous Jamz Doorz Outlawz Warz.

Dave Roemer

Jim Schuman

Chip Foreman

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Kevin Bealko... obviously

Bob Schmidt

Pat Moore

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Moore vs Bill Huwe Q1

Dave Trapleti

Todd Robertson

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ChuckT,