DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Man, I was hoping we would keep the no-box $$ at home. Ah well, I was also hoping I would have been the winner. A guy can dream, right? The no-box count was good, but the box count was weak. Where are all the regulars? I think there was more out of towners in box than PRP guys.

I'm looking forward to this weekend. I hope the weather cooperates. I think the sponsor's race is a cool idea, as a way to thank them. I hope everyone comes up to the fence to watch, and show some appreciation.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuck, what time did they cancel the race ?

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
The PRP site is incorrect, at least the last time I looked. It says Sat oct 21 is rained out, but still has the info for today on there. We got yesterday in. Barry and I stayed at the track, and Frank came over the PA about 8:30 this morning to announce the rainout.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey guys....waiting out the weather hoping it works out for this weekend..finally got a ring gear in the duster with more than half the teeth on it....does anybody have any backup plans in case our weather stinks?

Posts: 114 | Location: Johnstown | Registered: June 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Alternate plan? Yes, drink heavily.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Man, I hope the weather works out for this weekend. Just posted on the PRP site is the contingency plan. If they cancel this weekend, then they'll reschedule for Nov 3-5. My only backup plan may be to go to BSD for Mean Streets if I can get the ride out there. My friends will be racing out there, I think it's an all street legal race.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Speaking of drinking heavily, did you wake up some imbiber's on Sunday morning with the truck horn, Tony?

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Yes I did Chuck, but it was purely accidental.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
hey tony!!can you haul 3 dragsters in that trailer of yours???

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Billy, no swingsets, doorcars only.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Tony, I thought those 14 blasts about 30 seconds each were accidental. Big Grin

Stupid @#$%^ rain. I'm hoping the forecast changes.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Looks like rain fri and sat, was wondering since the weekend may be postponed would it be reg racing (weather permitting) on Sunday w/ the halloween race next weekend or just the sunday portion of the halloween weekend?

Posts: 114 | Location: Johnstown | Registered: June 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
It's official, no racing at all at PRP this weekend. Damn rain. Mad Same schedule for next weekend. I'm tempted to go to NRP tomorrow to watch some. I may still go to BSD Sunday, if they're going to get Mean Streets in.

Mark, is it easier/quicker to go on the pike or 22 to BSD?

<Mark Romeo>
posted
Chuck, it is a lot easier to go 22. The turnpike is kinda outta the way. Are you taking the Cutlass or Cav? Its really not that bad of a drive, probably 3.5 hours for you or so.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Last time I went out was 2 years ago, via the turnpike, and it seemed like it took forever. Most likely going to watch in the Cav, depending on if Ann is still planning on running the AMX. The weather is too iffy to try to line up a haul.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
w t f.not even a chance.maybe the winds will blow and the weather will blow bye.wtf and stfu.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
the easiest way is to take rt 22 to lewistown then hit 522.
it does seem to take forever because its almost all rural roads and not 4 lanes.
mostly like farm country roads.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'm wishing I had gone now, anything instead of watching that craptacular Steeler game. Ah well... so far the weather loks good for the rescheduled GGG race. I hope it stays that way. I've seen enough rain to last me a good long while.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Any idea who won the classic??

What has everyone been up to?

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I think I saw one of the posts in General Discussion said that McCaullia was the grand champion. I haven't looked at the NRP site since this morning; it wasn't updated then.

I'm just climbing the walls. I can't wait til Sunday. The #$%^&* weathr better still be good. For those going on Saturday, please line the fence for me, and give the sponsors applause for me.