DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Found about 2800 of Bill Truby's pics on this site. Don't bother clicking on them unless you have a couple hours to kill.

http://public.fotki.com/master...-co/bill-truby-coll/

Makes you feel fortunate to have a guy like Bill hanging around

I just want to live while Im alive

Posts: 44 | Location: in your closet | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Bob,

That was 30 years ago when they didnt have websites and computers!

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmission
Jones RV

Posts: 47 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
yea when all we had was 260 Sunoco @ 1.00 a gallon. Obviously

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I don’t know why some people feel the need to come to this site and complain. Smile

Posts: 90 | Location: Johnstown | Registered: November 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
yay now they say they are having trouble adding up the points! guess we gotta keep track and make sure we dont get shorted any points, every point counts when your missing a few races

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Deniker:
You guy's are spoiled. I remember having to wait till I got to the track and actually walk over to the tower and look on a hand written list hanging on the wall to see how far back I was lol.

... duct-tape...

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin Romeo:
Bob,

That was 30 years ago when they didnt have websites and computers!

I'm not as old as Keith....gawd.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
these pretzels are making me thirsty

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
oh and btw....craig pollice is renting out his motorhome spot for the national event at norwalk this year. its spot number 13 which is right at the 8th mile. gotta use a motorhome/toterhome. no trailers. has electric hook ups. gotta buy the weekend pass for this deal to work also. price is 400 bucks. his number is 412 670 2935

this guy is desperate to rent this out cause the prices just went up on just for men hair dye...so put the word out! thanks

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of BILL BARR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HUYA:
Found about 2800 of Bill Truby's pics on this site. Don't bother clicking on them unless you have a couple hours to kill.

http://public.fotki.com/master...-co/bill-truby-coll/

Makes you feel fortunate to have a guy like Bill hanging around

Great way to spend the past hour or so!!!!!!! Fantastic album. Thanks Bill!!

BILL BARR

Posts: 206 | Location: BUTLER PA | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
After my weekend I hope they dont update the points so I cant see the damage Eyes

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Big congrats to all the winners yesterday at PRP. Chuck Turocy in Street over my brother Kevin, Rich Zemrose in Top (not sure who runner up'd) and Nick Bowman over me in Mod!!

Also, a big thanks goes out to PRP making sure we had a safe racing surface after our rain delay. The track was dry and in great shape very quickly (in my opinion) after the rain stopped.

MR-Thinking I wish I could have given Nick a better run for the mod win...never lost focus that bad before in my life...let alone a final.

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Has anyone heard anything about a racer in a pick up truck being killed on 981 on the way to the track around 3 on Saturday? All I heard was that it was an S-10 with street slicks and it hit a hauler with a trailer.

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
My daughter said there was a bad accident on 981 Saturday and Donny ****son, a Street racer from Latrobe, was killed during the storm in a very bad collision - has anyone heard any news?

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
congrats to all the winners yesterday.
the track was great and when there was problems with oil downs and such, they were taken care of really quickly.
you guys definitely had the track right back to where it was after the rains came.
hats off to the staff and crew for giving us such a great surface to race on.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Glenn and Joan:
My daughter said there was a bad accident on 981 Saturday and Donny ****son, a Street racer from Latrobe, was killed during the storm in a very bad collision - has anyone heard any news?

This is on KDKA but no mention of any fatalities.
http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com...erry-township-crash/

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
It was nice seeing that PRP didnt pull the plug too early like we have seen way too much in the past. We even had quite a heavy ran with some of the worst lightning I have seen there on a raceday and were back racing after about an hour of dry time. I continue to see great progress being made every week.

Congrats on my Bro winning Street class 2 weeks in a row. Car

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I was a little nervous Saturday when the rain came, that we might be done. Kudos to PRP for a thorough and quick track prep. I think after the last rain drops fell, it was about 90 minutes before Modified was called up to the lanes. And if that 2 hour delay doesn't happen, the race day would have been over about 9pm. The program is moving along nicely.

Congrats to Nick on the first Modified win.

Thanks Bro! And thanks for covering me Satuday! Big Grin

Big thanks go out to my sponsors too. I really couldn't be doing this without their help. Thanks Bob Jones - www.jonesracetrailers.com - www.jonesrv.com

Thanks Tim Rodeheaver - www.rodeheavershotrod.com - Tim set up the rear end in the Cutlass after finding a broken tooth on the ring gear. Top notch work that is helping me launch great and run dead on!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thats right I did buy your entry Hum, thats makes you my hired driver so I should get the winnings and ill give you a tip Tongue

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Wait til you see what I charge for hot dogs and bratwursts! Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post