DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

<trap>
posted
looking for a list. I'm not real fond of the fancy calander they have

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
from going through the schedule, it looks like the following

july 26

aug 2 ( no jr points )
aug 3 ( make up points day)
aug 9
aug 16
aug 23 ( last day of points)
aug 24 ( make up points day)

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Yep, that list is correct. I hope we don't get anymore rainouts. Who would have thought that the end of July would start the second half of the season? We've had 6 points races, and in the next 5 strsight weekends, we have 7. Mother Nature has been awful mean to us. Send that stuff out west where they need to put out the fires and end drought!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Joey, quit making it rain!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Jeff why would you think there are points for Juniors, Sun. Aug. 3.

Remember we cancelled points for Juniors that weekend because of the Team going to MIR.

There will only be points for the big cars on Sun. Aug. 3.

Posts: 88 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Yeah Joe! Or you won't get your nickels!!! Or quarters!!! Or whatever Sonya wants to charge me! Big Grin

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Just needs to rain every other saturday. sorry Wink

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Chuck: I will let Joe handle your bill. I am tired of handling bills, especially Joe's. Everytime I turn around I am getting another one showing me he has bought something new for the car.

Posts: 61 | Location: Ruffs Dale, PA | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Joey, buy me something!!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
frank,
i knew there was no points for the 3rd, i just didnt want to put it here until it was on the site, the prp site only says aug 2nd, but yes, i knew there was no points for jrs that weekend

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
How bout a can of soup mom? With Chucks payments, you can even get a big can!

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Otah, I guess I will have chicken noodle soup and grilled cheese, please!!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ma Brewer-Christine:
Otah, I guess I will have chicken noodle soup and grilled cheese, please!!!

Thats crazy! Everyone knows that you eat tomato soup with grilled cheese. How could you dip your sandwich in the chicken soup?? YUK!

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Bob, you know those F--- people just ain't right. Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Well, I know that! I wanted the grilled cheese on a differnt day if Joey is buying!! Maybe I just might have a margarita on the rocks instead! And, I would like my grilled cheese with bacon and a slice of fresh tomato, too!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mmmmmm margarita.... and Margarita. Big Grin

For anyone coming from the other side of the Squirrel Hill tunnels on Friday night (test n tune make up day) or Saturday, read below. If I had to come that way, I would just go up 28 to Harmar, and take the turnpike to Monroeville to 22.

Parkway East restricted outbound this weekend
Thursday, July 24, 2008
By Joe Grata, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
Traffic will be restricted to a single lane outbound this weekend from the Edgewood-Swissvale interchange to Business Route 22, Monroeville, as part of the continuing rehabilitation of the Parkway East.

In addition to mainline restrictions, a number of ramps will be closed as well from 9 p.m. tomorrow until no later than 5 a.m. Monday.

The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation announced that motorists should expect "significant delays" at times while traveling outbound over the weekend.

PennDOT will also be closing shoulders between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. in both directions between the Squirrel Hill Tunnel and Monroeville to install conduit and signs.

The following ramps will be closed, starting at 5 p.m. Saturday:

• Penn Avenue outbound ramp. Detour via Beulah Road and Churchill Road.

• On- and off-ramps at Churchill Road. Detours use Greensburg Pike, Penn Avenue and Beulah Road.

• Greensburg Pike outbound exit ramp. Detour via Churchill Road, Beulah Road, Penn Avenue and Graham Boulevard.

• The outbound on-ramps from Route 8 (Wilkinsburg) and Route 30 (Forest Hills) will be closed at 9 p.m. tomorrow.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Well if it isn't rain, it's orange barrels! Are we ever going to get a break???? Margaritas for everyone, stay away from Petron (I think that's how you spell it), it's bad!!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hey guys go to this link and vote for Pittsburgh to be ESPN's Title Town, USA

http://www.sports.espn.go.com/espn/titletown/index

or

www.kdkatv.com/links

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ma Brewer-Christine,

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
The Motorworks extend their deepest sympathy to The Tedesco Family for the passing of Eda Tedesco. Our thoughts are with all of you.

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
We send our condolences to the Tedesco family. You will be in our thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

Andy Valentino & Family

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post