DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
spent part of the day working on a new airpan. now just waiting for summit to send me the $13 piece of moroso fire proof foam i ordered to finish it up.
really hoping for next weekend to be decent so i can get to beaver and get her dialed in.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Anyone know where t get VP C16 fuel? Looking to potentially dyno tune my bike next weekend and only have about 2 gallons and its left over from last year.

John

Posts: 85 | Location: Johnstown, PA | Registered: June 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Russ Benish! I hope you have a good one!
Ice Cream Party

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Russ!!

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Russel

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the birthday wishes. It was a good day but it is tough turning 30 Eyes

Posts: 63 | Location: Out to lunch | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Ice Cream Happy Birthday Rustler-- Wait till u get my age-- You won't want to be reminded of B/days. Glad u had a good one- !!

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmissions
87 Buick Regal

Posts: 116 | Location: Latrobe.Pa. | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RJ Benish:
Thanks for the birthday wishes. It was a good day but it is tough turning 30 Eyes

Yeah my 30th is next year Im not looking forward to it either Big Grin

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
You young punks.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Chuck, what the hell are you talking about?/ Ur only 28 right? Happy birfday RJ!! Jeff the car looks gr8 cant wait to see it!

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of BILL BARR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:

X2!

BILL BARR

Posts: 206 | Location: BUTLER PA | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
quote:

My kid will be going to Kindergarten by the time I hit 30...and he is only 6 weeks old...I know you love that Chuck.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
now i really feel old, i was 32 when my oldest was born

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RJ Benish:

You mean 50

Posts: 36 | Location: City of Champions | Registered: June 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
joey seneca? never heard of him before...

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Hey Matt what's this I hear you are going green too?
Whoops I was thinking of the wrong person.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: green1,

Posts: 2593 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Romeo:
quote:

My kid will be going to Kindergarten by the time I hit 30...and he is only 6 weeks old...I know you love that Chuck.

Remember, Mark, you're extra special, for going faster than I probably ever will, AND for having Christmas and summers off! Big Grin

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pro 301g:
Chuck, what the hell are you talking about?/ Ur only 28 right?

Nope, but I'll always be young at heart, Lou! Big Grin

DRR Trophy
Picture of rich penn
posted Hide Post
Its not how old you are but how old you act,in that case me and chuck and a few others are still in high school Rolling

1999 TRANS-AM WS6
SPONSERED BY ;
ASAP PERFROMANCE
ALLISON PARK PA.ALSO 2008 DODGE CHARGER R/T

Posts: 87 | Location: pittsburgh,pa | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of rich penn
posted Hide Post
And by the way happy belated b-day russ,and mark im 45 and my kids in kindergarden will be 47 when my girl starts kindergarden crying

1999 TRANS-AM WS6
SPONSERED BY ;
ASAP PERFROMANCE
ALLISON PARK PA.ALSO 2008 DODGE CHARGER R/T

Posts: 87 | Location: pittsburgh,pa | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post