DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Our sympathy, Sonya.

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear about your friend. If it does rain, just think of the song "H0les in the Floor of Heaven"

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ChuckT,

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Sonya sorry to hear about your friend. You have our sympathy.

Looks like we are geared up for a beautiful weekend. See everyone at the track.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy belated birthday to Scott Campbell and Nick Tedesco!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
big congrads to kronek racing!!!with the win saturday night..and josh for his win in 2nd chance..good job guys..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Since we were rained out yesterday and to be fair--The Motorworks, Dominick Racecar Fabrication and Starting Line Racing Cafe' will continue the most points run challenge at a date that is suitable for PRP. Here are the stangings.

1. Jacob Meinert
2. Rick Cavanaugh

Mod
1. Mike Balaska
2. Jerry Temple

Street
1. Donny McGuire
2. Shelly Casini

I hope to get this posted on PRP website, and get another date with PRP.

Congratulations to Saturday's Winners! Greg, Anthony, Barry & Nick!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ma Brewer-Christine,

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Thanks Christine!
Thanks to The Motorworks, Dominic Racecar Fabrication, and the Starting Line Racing Cafe for a fun and innovative way to reward racers! There was a lot of folks talking about how cool of an idea it was, and how much they appreciate the support.

Congrats to my buddy Greg Miller for getting the Modified win Saturday, even though it came at the expense of my Bro and teammate Mike Balaska. Greg was driving awesome! Mike even ate another one of the white puffy dandelion floaty seed Santa Claus things, but it just wasn't enough. Congrats go to AJ Casini for winning the dial in beotch smack talk competition too. Big Grin

Congrats to my Bro and teammate Barry Barnett for knocking down the Street class win Saturday night. Don McGuire was also driving good all day in both Mod and Street.

Nice to see Jake Meinert back in the final round in his '08 American dragster.

It was a good day for the Jones Race Car Trailers sponsored team of Barry and Mike (I tried, I'll get there!)! I even ate one of the white puffy dandelion floaty seed Santa Claus things yesterday to try to boost my luck, since it works for Mike! Big Grin

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Thanks Joe for the fan belt! Still on, looks like this will do the trick, knock on wood! Great customer service, let me know what I owe you! Big Grin

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Chuck, you owe me 11 teen million dollars, and tell them were you got it!! Smile

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Get the "good stuff"! LOL Eleventy billion dollars, too!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'll need a little time on the 11teen million... got a payment plan? Big Grin Looks like the NAPA belt beats 'em all!

I got the info for Night of Fire this weekend... how cool is this?:

in addition to our regular bracket classes...

Al Hanna's First Strike jet funny car

The Cannonball Express and Choo Choo express jet dragsters

The Cool Bus school bus wheelstander

Les Shockley with the Super Shockwave jet truck

Big show from Fireworks by Judy

But, wait, there's more...

2 NITRO altereds!!
2 NITRO front engine dragsters!!!!

Snice I didn't get to huff any nitro at the Friday session of Norwalk, I'm really looking forward to Night of Fire even more! WOO HOO! Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
that bus is cool,

at beaver 2 years ago, they had a reg. school bus loaded with kids in the lane next to him,
my boys had a blast riding in it watching the cool bus pass them

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
that sound almost safe!! Eek

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Fireworks!! Hooooray!!!!!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Just a nickel a day Chuck. How is that?
Hopefully they start late so I can make it. The new rules suck!!!!!

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
did i read the rules right??if the round starts before you get in the lanes your out???or did i read more into..no late entrys.

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
It's open to interputations??? Chuck can afford a quarter a day!! lol

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
they only was going like 40 mph at the top end and the cool bus can go 5 mph and have it on the back bumper, so it is pretty safe.
here is a pic from inside the bus, they had the announcer with a wireless mic while they went down the track

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Chuck, Mom and AJ...Thanks for the condolences.

This weekend was fun, it was a shame that we got rained out on Sunday.

For those of you who did not make it down to the Brewer Pits on Saturday you missed out on some good food from Don.

Chuck...be happy that Joe is the one putting you on the payment plan and not me. It would be a lot more than a nickel a day.

Posts: 61 | Location: Ruffs Dale, PA | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<trap>
posted
what are the remaining dates for points at the track? can seem to find it on their website.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post