DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
what are these new rock solid rules???also is there racing saturday??for us non mopar guys??whats the payout?and entry??

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
It was very cool that *most* of the folks on the Moparts board were very good natured in trading barbs with you, Mark.

From the CC Events site:
Saturday
9:00am Time Trial #1 All Classes (includes Jr. Dragsters)
11:00am Qualifier #2 Quick 16
11:15am CRT Ten O Qualifier #1
11:30pm Time Trial #2 All Classes
12:00pm Mopars vs. The World Time Trials
1:30pm Qualifier #3 Quick 16
1:45pm CRT Ten O Shootout Qualifier #2
4:00pm Eliminations Quick 16
4:15pm Eliminations CRT Ten O Shootout
4:30pm Hemi and Max Wedge Class Run-offs

fee/payout info: $40 entry, $900 to win, $450 runner up, I think $100 semis, $60 quarters, $30 eigths.

The rules are on the website.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
My earlier post with the times for Saturday was taken from the CC Events website. It turns out they posted the wrong times. The below times are correct, and directly from the registration CC sent to the participants. Brand X = anything not Mopar. Our time trials start at noon.

Mopar vs. The World Saturday (same for both box and no box)
Brand X Entry Fee $40 Payout's: Winner $900; RU $450; Semis $100; Qtrs $50

Saturday
8:00am – GATES OPEN
9:00am – Time Trial #1 All Classes
10:00am – Judged Car Show Owners Meeting, vehicles must be parked in proper category and ready to be judged.
11:00am – Qualifier #2 Quick 16
11:15am – CRT Ten O Qualifier #1
11:30am – Time Trial #2 All Classes 12:00pm – Mopar vs The World Time trials
1:30pm – Qualifier #3 Quick 16
1:45pm – CRT Ten O Shootout Qualifier #2
4:00pm – Eliminations Quick 16
4:15pm – Eliminations CRT Ten O Shootout
4:30pm – Hemi and Max Wedge Class Run-offs
5:00pm – Mopar vs. The World eliminations

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Bill, the rules are on the link:

http://pittsburghracewaypark.com/index.php?option=com_c...ew&id=283&Itemid=112

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
what about friday gamblers race???mopars only or are we all allowed to run???? Cool

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Bill,

Mopar only.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Just so there is no confusion, Brand X cars and Juniors can not come in till Sat. morning.

Front gate is for brand x and it opens @ 9 am Sat.

Junior time trials @ 10 am.

Brand x vs. Mopar time trials @ noon.

All brand X cars must pit on tower side and all mopars on cafeteria side of track.

Posts: 88 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Thank you Frank! For a minute there, I thought people were typing in another language or something! Gee whiz!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Brand x cars are fine for saturday. But any cars that have numbers that end in 911 and start with PR are banned. Sorry for any confusion.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i wouldnt doubt that 1 bit...but i probably wont find out until i get there!! Winkif i get there...

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
for those that arent racing the last weekend of the month, you can always come out and cheer on the PRP jr teams at the IHRA jr team finals that weekend.
i know that all the kids would love to race in front of filled stands. Wink

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
so the times were changed on sat. from the original listing? the flyer stated gates open at 8 and time runs start at 9

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Is box and no box separated or is it just an all run type class?

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Hmm I may have to show up and take another whack at a Box/NoBox and pound on some slopars Razz

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hmm I may have to show up and take another whack at a Box/NoBox and pound on some slopars

Eek Eek Big Grin

Aj I'm wondering which side are you pitting on? Will your slopar pals let you pit with them, since you've came over to the other side?

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I dont know where they are going to have me pit? Wink

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Trophy
Picture of Dave Stuckey
posted Hide Post
X marks the spot ! Now I just have to find my xing car

Posts: 57 | Location: French Creek WV | Registered: August 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
T, 2 separate classes and payouts.

Ed, what else you gonna do? Besides, look at how good you did the last no-box race.

I wonder if you'll have 2 pits, one on each side, AJ? You are, after all, bi-dark side. Big Grin

I hope it's a good turnout. I'm glad we get to be part of the Curt George Memorial Chyrsler Classic.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Poor AJ, now is a bi-dark! LOL

Well, good luck to you all for tomorrow, I think I will sit this one out, new slicks didn't arrive yet. Must be those Etta Glidden burn outs!! LOL

Yes, the Curt George Memorial Classic, what a classy gentleman!! God speed Curt!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
You'll never guess what??

It's raining!!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"