DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Tony give Bob Jones a call about the genorator, he may be able to do the service work that you need or at least recomend where you can go to get it done right. 724-344-1156

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmission
Jones RV

Posts: 47 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dave Stuckey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
I need some help. I have an Onan 12500 deisel generator. I've been maintaining it myself, oil Pittsburgh area that can perform this work for me. Thanks.

Tony, PM sent

Posts: 57 | Location: French Creek WV | Registered: August 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday to Jordan Haase! Enjoy your day!

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday to both of you guys Jordan and Joe!!!

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Joey and Jordan from Brianna and I.

Enjoy.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AJ Casini,

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Joey and Jordan! I hope you guys enjoy!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Jordan! I love you too!!! Wink

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Got my new helmet, thanks to Transman. I can't wait to use it!! Racing ninja style, flat black baby!! Big Grin I'm stupid

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
that can't be comfortable.

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Nick, it's typical Chuck, he has it on backwards ! Ya gotta tell these kids everything. lol

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Dan, I think I was wearing my old helmet backwards, and that explains the "quality" of my racing at times! Big Grin

The helmet may look tight, but it's nice and snug, comfortable. The cheek pads are thick, but I believe Impact has different ones available. I am very happy with the fit. The helmet is not going anywhere, and that's part of it's job.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Does this helmet make my face look fat? No Chuck, it's the fat that makes your face look fat.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
LOL... Thanks Tony.
I rule

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
You look beautiful!!

I have the Nikki stickers. Greg will have them up at the track. I will not be there. Have fun tomorrow and be safe!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Sorry buddy. It's okay though. Fat people are allowed to make fun of other fat people. That's why we can make fun of Nick. ALOT.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Tony, it's pleasantly plump!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
You know what they say, that the camera adds 10 pounds. What I want to know is how many cameras are on you?

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Chuck, I think tony is still in the closet about his fatness (among other things). He thinks these jokes are funny but they're actually very ironic because not only is he a fat pig, but he also has a butt chin. When i look at that thing it always reminds me to wipe

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
flat black is the only way to go. tony probably shouldn't paint anymore of his race cars flat black tho.

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
oh god,you mean tony's building another car? Banging Head Banging Head :censored

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post