DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'm not going through what your mom, you, and your family is going through, and really haven't as an adult. The right words, I don't know if they exist, but you're right, you captured the feeling of all those offering support.

Maybe this would be a good tree for your mom? Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Sorry Thomas, as of right now, no.

Posts: 88 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hey Chuck I think we need an Iron City tree.

Its cold outside.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
For that many cans, that would cost an awful lot of brain cells. I can't spare 'em! Eek

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Some news to warm you on a chilly night....

Our friends Brianna Bowman and AJ Casini got engaged today! Congratulations to them both, and to both families.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Well it's about time! Big congratulations to the both of you! When is Brianna's car going to be done?? LOL

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of BILL BARR
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

BILL BARR

Posts: 206 | Location: BUTLER PA | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
What the heck. Thought I could at least go get something to eat and come back home then anounce to the "world" that my daughter ( Brianna )got engaged to A.J. Casini ( who else ! ). Those two are really suited for one another. They will do well. You made me look bad there Chuckles Red Face Just kidding, heard you were one of the first ones she called. I'm very proud of both of them. My son Adam wants to know how long before she moves out so he can take her bedroom as it is bigger. I don't know where he got that from Wink Just talked to A.J.'s dad, we discussed how we are now related and where we are going to celebrate and get drunk. I don't know which will come first, drunk or celebrate. Drunk is holding a slight edge now. Big Grin
Sonya, are heart's and prayers are with you and your family. I know what it's like to have your mom not well. Stay strong and enjoy every day that you have with her.
By the way, you guys can all jack A.J. about being nervous. I mean, it was a sure thing. What was he worried about. Smile

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Congrats to AJ and Briana

I nominate Turocy for flower girl.

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Awesome!!! Congratulations!!!!

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I forgot to add that i was inspecting the back of my eyes when A.J. rudely interupted me to go to the basement to ask permission to marry my daughter. I guess if I would of said no he could of beat the heck out of me and nobody would find me down there. Confused I think that bottle of Captain Morgan is going to take a heck of a hit tonight. Cool

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Nick, who's going to be the maid of honor, Greg? Wink

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
congrats to AJ and Brianna!

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
congrats to the both of you.

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Congrats guys!!!!! I hope you plan on having a HUGE wedding. 5 600 people. Remember, the father of the bride picks up the tab.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congrats to you guys! We will be doing some celebrating next week guys, I can't wait. Whos buying? I guess AJ haha Wink.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
I went to see Jo Lynn today. She doing as well as expected. Sonya was putting the lights on the really big tree and it looks great. Jo liked it too. I wanted to stay longer but Jo was getting tired. So one day at a time!

Keith congratulations! Tony and Carol congratulations too! Wow new beginnings for alot of people! Way to go!

Bob, Nikki and Ashley look wonderful!!! Thank you and Karen for the Christmas picture. I put the picture in a new frame on my shelf. What a difference a year and prayers make!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
SmileOur congratulations also. Way to go kids! Love ya! Congrats to both families! Wow, it has been an eventful year!!!

Thinking of Jo also. Glad to hear you had a nice visit Christine. Will continue to pray for you and your mom and family, Sonya.

Amy Romeo
1973 Pontiac Ventura
PRP 2007 Street Champion
Sponsored by:
World Class Transmission
Dean Racing Engines

Posts: 35 | Location: New Alexandria | Registered: October 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
Congrats AJ and Bree, we just left the Boulevard and all I can say is Bree's one arm seems like it is pretty heavy for some reason... I look at it and say 6.90's on all motor... lol, sorry AJ had to.. Really happy for you guys, and Bree can we bring race cars to the wedding?

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Practice Tree race at the wedding?

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post