DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
way to go aj!!!you have just began to ruin a perfectly great relationship...na just kidding congrates to yens...

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Congratulations AJ and Brianna!!!!!! I better get an invite to the bachelor party. Big Grin

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
can someone tell me how to put a pic in a messege on here....

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Jason, you need to use an image hosting site, like Flickr or Imageshack. I use Photobucket.com, it's free, lots of storage, very user friendly. There's an IMG code on each pic you upload, and you can paste that directly into your post. Or use the display image up above, second from the right in the text box. ^ up there, right under "Park" and post the link into the image URL. Or email the pics to me at brotherhoodracing@yahoo.com and I'll get you what you need.

Ed, 'bout time you popped up. Yeah, I've been following the Ford/Cunningham/Enders deal. I hope they compete. And I hope Greg gets pics of the ride while they're at PRI.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
i think her subbing in this past year for a race locked her the job.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Here are 2 pics of my new ride for 2009.

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
heres another....

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Is it going to have a 2 barrel Jason? lol What do you think it will run?

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
1250 Rupert alky dominator....555 CI.....should run 7.70 or so.....gonna limit the throttle at first to about 8.20 or so just till i get used to it.

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Just let her rip...you'll be fine. Running PRP right?

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Let her rip Jason!! LOL Very nice indeed!

Just an update. I went to visit Jo Lynn last night. Please say extra prayers today for her and the family.

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Oh no, not another door car guy going to the dark side!! Eek

Looks good, what is it? New, used, hardtail, 4 link, etc?

Yes, continued thoughts and prayers for Jo Lynn and her family. It's a very tough time right now for them.

And Frank... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Chuck, I believe and Jason will correct me if I am wrong it is a 2007 M&M 4 Link Dragster I also believe that is was George Rupert's personal car and is currently owned by Dave Bratton, Jason will be driving it for him.

Jones Transmission Pumps

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
i see a romeo/weaver showdown in the future for sure Big Grin

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
A woman went into a store to buy her husband a pet for his birthday. After looking around, she found that all the pets were very expensive. She told the clerk she wanted to buy a pet, but she didn't want to spend a fortune.

'Well,' said the clerk, 'I have a very large bullfrog. They say it's been trained to give blow jobs!'

'Blow jobs!' the woman replied.

'It hasn't been proved but we've sold 30 of them this month,' he said.

The woman thought it would be a great gag gift, and what if it's true ... no more blow jobs for her! She bought the frog.

When she explained froggy's ability to her husband, he was extremely skeptical and laughed it off. The woman went to bed happy, thinking she may never need to perform this less than riveting act again.

In the middle of the night, she was awakened by the noise of pots and pans flying everywhere, making hellacious banging and crashing sounds. She ran downstairs to the kitchen, only to find her husband and the frog reading cookbooks.

'What are you two doing at this hour?' she asked.

The husband replied, 'If I can teach this frog to cook, your ass is gone.'

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
It is a 2007 MM 4 link....owned by dave bratton of mcveytown. 555 BBC...all the bells and whistles.....definatley runnin PRP....runnin points in both classes.....gonna hit some big $$$ races as well.

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Frank!! I hope you had a great day, my fellow spaghetti bender.

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
hey guys...whats goin on?

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Hey Matt! How r u???

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
You made it over quick, Matt. Nice function of the new owners. Used to be you signed up and waited for a week or two before being activated.