DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mmmmmm jello shots... Big Grin

Which are much better than jello slime. We'll have to do a better job keeping them as jello, lest Nicole hork on the slime again. Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Yeah we definitely had a cooling issue with the jello shots...we will have a better plan next time.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Personally, I didn't mine them in slime form Smile

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
You did well with them Nick. I think if I tried I could probably do the slime, the problem is warm slime....Cold slime would be yummy.

LOL

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Nicole, you couldn't keep the slime down. You horked it up each attempt.

AJ, cold slime would be jello again. Big Grin

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Chuck/Mark, PM back at ya. tks.

Tom Nist
NX62

Posts: 128 | Location: Delmont, PA | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey ya'll! It's been awhile since I've been on here, some funny smack talk going around. Scotty, you can't ever say you're broke after that run-off day. Anyhow, I just wanted to wish everyone a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!!!! And, mine and my families prayers and best wishes go out to everyone fighting any sickness. Oh yeah, Happy belated B-day to all those previously mentioned.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
The JELLO shots sure were scary.

Chuck does have a mean game

Chuck, I believe the phrase is don't hate the playa, hate the game.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Actually Charles, I horked on the first attempt. The second was a great success.

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Must have been that water you were washing it down with that you consider to be beer.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Ok, now the serious...

I saw this on YB and liked it. In no way is this intended at any particular person. I know there are a good number of good folks in the PRP family going through some tough times, and I'm asking that they please don't take offense. I'm pulling for the best for you all. Sometimes, we, myself included, need a little perspective.

Most of you don't know what hard times are.

If you woke up this morning with more health than illness, you are luckier that the million people who won't survive the week because of sickness.

If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture or the pangs of starvation, you are ahead of twenty million people around the world.

If you can attend the church of your choice without fear of harassment, arrest, torture or death, you are better off than three billion people in the world.

If you have food in your refrigerator, clothes on your back, a roof over your head and a place to sleep, you are richer than 75% of the people in this f@#ked up world.

If you have some money in the bank, in your wallet, and some spare change in a dish someplace, you are among the top 8% of the worlds wealthy.

If you have friends or people that you can talk to, you are not alone. You have no idea how many people in this world have nobody in their lives.

If you can read this message, you are way ahead of two billion people in this world that can neither read or write.

So, maybe it's time to stop pissing and moaning about the economic down-turn and the fact that your stock portfolio has tanked, or your 401K has lost some of it's value, or that we have a Democrat in the White House instead of a Republican, and get back to work, kick a little ass and make something happen. Are you the victim of hard times or are you going to do something about it?

These are not hard times. If you want to see hard times, take a little trip around the world, especially the third world, and you will see what hard times looks like.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
You bet your sweet bippy Charles, very well said.
I just hope people get off their rears sooner rather than later and start kickin that arse.

Happy Holidays to all.

Posts: 88 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Okay Chuck-good point!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Scotty's buying tonight at Rick's! He just called me! LOL Is that a wallet I hear cracking??? I always said Scotty is a good kid!! Bob is pitching in too!! LOL

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Chuck, that is a good post, sometimes we need to take the time (hopefully more often then just Thanksgiving) and realize how lucky most of really our in the bigger scheme of things.

Beth and I would like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Sweet Scotty is paying!!!! See I knew there was a reason we all like Scotty so much!!! LOL Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin See you guys and girls tonight!!!

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bob is pitching in too!!

Bob who? Confused

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
You be the "Bob"!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
OK guys and gals, I know I owe some people a bunch of stuff so tonight at Ricks its true I'm buyin popcorn and water for everyone dont be shy eat and drink all you want...Besides me and Bob forgot to tell everyone that Jake was buyin...

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
scotty you should be on your way to bowlinggreen for their 3/10ks..whats up wit dat??

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Oooooo wait, wait, wait... I got this one for you Scotty!

"I'm broke!"

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
the way that kid drives..he wouldnt be broke on the way home..3 races @ 10k he should be good for at least 2 if not 3 days!!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post