DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday to Karen!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Bob,

Have never run them but do not think they have any issues. I will run some parts cleaner through them to verify.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
AJ, I meant breather or filler holes. Smile They aren't them cheap ones like Jake has are they?

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
No Breather holes. I do not believe they are the ones like Jake has. I think they are Moroso.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Hey Miller, pay AJ for the valve covers.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Geez Bob, now you sound like Scotty!!! Big Grin

I can't resist, Scotty! Big Grin

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuck thats funny right there. Its open season on Scotty.

Bob you should make Greg polish them too.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
AJ, you know he is too "busy" to polish em. Big Grin

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Bob, I think Greg took another vacation day today. He should have time. Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Bob, hope Nikki is feeling better today!

Just an update on Jo Lynn. Well, Jo Lynn got her nosed pierced! Good for her. I went to see her and she was painting! What a strong woman! Any how, she might be going with me to get a tatoo, too! You go lady! She's trying to get everything done on her "list". But I think that crazy Joey kid is really driving her crazy!! No, he keeps her on her toes!

Happy Thankgiving everyone. I know things are starting to get tough for everyone, so here is a suggestion. Just for one day write down all the things you have around you. Then compare that to the things that you owe, it doesn't look to bleak. It's threapy for the mind to get us all through the tough economic times. Let's all say a prayer for someone who is fighting a battle against time! Happy Thanksgiving! Hug your kid today!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
Hey its all good AJ but for some reason Chuck thinks everyone got a money stash like him, his broke means "gee I only have 100 bucks in my pocket. My broke means I gotta find a sponsor to pay for my Ricks bill this wensday ...Chuck,Bob,AJ, Anyone lol

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Pay the Ricks bill on the 26th?? I didn't know you were buying. Thanks man, I'll be there for sure now.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I hope too that Nikki is feeling better today. I read the Carepage this morning. I hope you're all feeling better.

My youngest sister has her nose pierced. I was once able to get her, after she'd had it for a couple of years, saying "You have something on the side of your nose". She responded by scratching the "itch" on her nose with 1 certain finger. I'm glad to hear Jo Lynn's spirits are feisty.

I'm extremely thankful and humble for how blessed I am. That's as serious as I can be for now. I'll be more serious later.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Now, back to our regularly scheduled hacking...

Scotty, the dudes from Ocean's 11, 12, AND 13 can't crack your wallet open!

Besides, this is what you get for calling me old, saying I have a grocery getter, and drinking the last of the sweet tea. Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:

Scotty, the dudes from Ocean's 11, 12, AND 13 can't crack your wallet open!
Big Grin

Sorry Scotty but thats funny! Big Grin

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thats real funny. I did not know that swingsets were that exspensive though!lol Wink

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Ricks - what time so I can crash! I could use a good beer about now.....

Tom Nist
NX62

Posts: 128 | Location: Delmont, PA | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ironman:
Ricks - what time so I can crash! I could use a good beer about now.....

No drinking allowed. Last time we allowed alcohol, Turocy was hiding underneath tables doing naughty stuff to old ladies...way to ruin the fun Chuck.

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Nicole, you're just like Scotty... if a woman is over 25, in your definition, that's "old". All that matters is they had smiles on their faces. C'mon now, my game is tight. Hate the game, don't hate the playa. Fool.

Tom, you have a PM.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuckles does have some game. The ladies like him. He is fun when throws a few back. Jello Shots are his downfall though...LOL

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ