DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I hope not, but it's sounding like no skillz!

Hey Joey, you have room in the doghouse for Bob?? Big GrinBig Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
I didn't forget. November 23. She has been reminding me for 22 years now. Man, she is getting old huh?

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Deniker:
Man, she is getting old huh?

No skillz! lol
Move over, Joey, you have company coming! Big Grin

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
OOOOOOO Bob, you're getting old too!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
We're all getting old, Christine! Papa Rome (aka The Freight Train) will be 48 years old tomorrow, November 21!!! I swear he will catch me someday!

Amy Romeo
1973 Pontiac Ventura
PRP 2007 Street Champion
Sponsored by:
World Class Transmission
Dean Racing Engines

Posts: 35 | Location: New Alexandria | Registered: October 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Why men don't give good advice.

Dear Walter:

I hope you can help me here. The other day I decided to go for a snowmobile ride by myself, leaving my husband in the house watching the TV as usual. I hadn't gone more than a mile down the road when my engine conked out and the sled shuddered to a halt.I walked back home to get my husband's help.

When I got home I couldn't believe my eyes. He was in the bedroom with a neighbor lady making mad passionate love to her. I am 32, my husband is 34 and we have been married for twelve years.When I confronted him, he broke down and admitted that he'd been having an affair for the past six months. I told him to stop or I would leave him.

He was let go from his job six months ago and he says he has been feeling increasingly depressed and worthless. I love him very much, but ever since I gave him the ultimatum he has become increasingly distant. I don't feel I can get through to him anymore.

Can you please help?

Sincerely,

Mrs.. Sheila Usk

Dear Sheila:

A snowmobile stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults with the engine or electrical system. Start by checking that there is no debris in the fuel line. If it is clear, check the Electrical system to see if it's getting good spark.

If none of these approaches solves the problem, it could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the carburetor float chamber.

I hope this helps.

Walter

Now, c'mon. The vacuum one was funny too.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Well Happy Birthday Mr. Frank Romeo! Choo Choo!
Have a great day!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Deniker:
A blonde was playing Trivial Pursuit one night. It was her turn. She rolled the dice and she landed on Science & Nature. Her question was, 'If you are in a vacuum and someone calls your name, can you hear it?'

She thought for a time and then asked, 'Is it on or off?'

A blonde calls her boyfriend for help assembling a puzzle that she is working-on:
she frantically explains that "all the pieces look-alike, none of the pieces have a straight-edge to begin the borders, and there are no corner-pieces, either"

He asks "what is the puzzle supposed to be?"

She looks at the box and replies "it's a rooster", and he says he will drive to her apartment and help with the puzzle.

upon entering her kitchen, he finds her at the table, in-tears because the puzzle has frustrated her so:
he looks at the puzzle, then the box, and says

"Honey..... put the CornFlakes back into their box!"

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
In the words of Fozzie Bear: Waka waka!

Happy birthday, Freight Train Frank!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy Late Birthday to Sonya and Freight Train.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
AJ check your PM

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Freight Train.... Also to Karen. Now Bob can take her out to dinner to make up for all the dinners i made them miss over the racing season ... Sorry Karen..lol

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Scotty, you can buy Karen alot of margaritas! In fact, you can buy everyone a round of margaritas! LOL

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ma Brewer-Christine:
Scotty, you can buy Karen alot of margaritas! In fact, you can buy everyone a round of margaritas! LOL

THE DAY THAT HAPPENS, WHERE SCOTT ACTUALLY DOESN'T SAY "I'M BROKE", LACE UP YOUR SKATES, WE'RE GOING ICE SKATING IN HADES!!!!!!!

I had to Scotty. Big Grin

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
In case y'all missed this from the Gen Discussion area:
http://ywn.j-angelpro.com/

That's a link to live coverage of the Street car event at Vegas, where Glidden vs Glidden is scheduled to happen.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
Chuck I am BEYOND broke..... Everyone nows that

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Always room in my doghouse Chuck. I built it from scratch!!

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hey guys I have some things for sale...Look for more I have been cleaning out the garage and trailer and finding all kind of goodies that are in my way.

See RJ add: http://www.racingjunk.com/post/1378544/Garage-Clean-Out-Sale-Mopar-BBC.html

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
AJ, if the valve covers don't have holes in them, I'll take em.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Here are the valve covers Bob, not sure if you saw the pics or not, I am just posting the pics off of his photobucket account,

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post