DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
My condolences to the Ellenberger family

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Rest in peace Kenny boyd!!!

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
This has been a bad week... My condolences to the Boyd family

For those wondering if there is regular racing Sunday, I called the track the recording states TNT Saturday and first day of regular racing Sunday.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of rich penn
posted Hide Post
My condolences to the Ellenberger family and the boyd family

1999 TRANS-AM WS6
SPONSERED BY ;
ASAP PERFROMANCE
ALLISON PARK PA.ALSO 2008 DODGE CHARGER R/T

Posts: 87 | Location: pittsburgh,pa | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Is there a gambler race on sat? Boy I hope so, I think I can speak for everone if the cars run ok even with only having two test runs they will gladly jump in the gambler to get real racing action. Id rather race a car that isnt perfect yet in a gambler than to test all day. Just my two cents!

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmission
Jones RV

Posts: 47 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Condolences to Kenny's family and friends.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
The PRP site says gamblers race on Saturday, along with the test n tune and swap meet.

From what I understand, the only entry being used this weekend is the back gate (closest to Carmen's Cafeteria)

Track looks like it's ready:

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
That track looks amazing! Hats off to the Tedesco's and all of their employees that make it possible. Looks great and I am looking forward to a great racing season! I cant wait to power out of that new burnout box!

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmission
Jones RV

Posts: 47 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Im trying my best to get off both days this weekend. The air looks like its going to be great Sat. Right now just a slight chance of rain Sunday 30% but its still early in the week.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Now if people are smart they will sweep the tire junk in water box to inside. Instead of the outside so those cars that need to go around water box can do so. A dust pan, a wisk broom and a garbage can to keep the crap in check.

Just a suggestion, but hey what do I know.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Does anybody know what time the gates open this weekend? Thanks

Posts: 20 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: August 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ed Galanda:
Now if people are smart they will sweep the tire junk in water box to inside. Instead of the outside so those cars that need to go around water box can do so. A dust pan, a wisk broom and a garbage can to keep the crap in check.

Just a suggestion, but hey what do I know.

Really? Let me see, sweep everything toward the middle instead of away? I'm stupid Then the juniors and bikes will drive thru it! Actually there will be cones to stop people from going to the outside. I mean why would you bring that crap out on the track? Drive thru the water quickly and stop in front of it. Ed, how many times have I told you to get rid of that stickshift and clutch it messes your head up. Nothing like a good automatic to straighten you out. RIP Rolling

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mustang50lx:
Does anybody know what time the gates open this weekend? Thanks

Gates open at 9 both days.

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
Finally pulled my junk out of the trailer tonight. Hopefully I'll be ready for Sat...

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I got both days off now, so Ill be there all weekend Car

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I would like to extend our condolences to the Ellenberger family, and the Boyd family.

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmissions
87 Buick Regal

Posts: 116 | Location: Latrobe.Pa. | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keith B.:
Ed, how many times have I told you to get rid of that stickshift and clutch it messes your head up. Nothing like a good automatic to straighten you out. RIP Rolling

Ed is beyond hope, I think! Laughing

PRP site has all the times listed on the main page:
Saturday, test n tune, $25, gamblers race, $35, spectators $7. Swap meet, gates open at 9, time trials start at 11.

Sunday, regular racing in all classes (except TCR - no TCR class this Sunday). Gates open at 9am. Juniors start at 10am, big car time trials start at 11am. 2 time sessions, then eliminations follow.

Only the back gate, behind Carmen's Cafeteria, will be used.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
If you haven't signed up for the text alerts, you really should. The service is working great. Text just came out that gates open at noon on Saturday, racing at 1pm.

It's on the PRP main page, this change is definite for tomorrow. The grounds are still soaked, so this change is allowing PRP to make sure the track will be safe. Gates open at NOON on Sat, racing at 1pm. Text update will go out at 9am tomorrow morning.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
Chuck T you have a pm.

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
I have a good place for you not able to operate a far left pedal wussomatics Hum Eyes Ice Cream

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post