DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    New Combo 3.875 x 4.185 23 degree sbc 427
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Combo 3.875 x 4.185 23 degree sbc 427
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I'll bet LuvTruck can't outrun the Nova with 3 200 lb sweat hogs in the cab with him, to make the weight even..

Any takers?

Will the tin floor hold LuvTruck? Confused

Laughing Hard

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Ticket:
quote:
Originally posted by 70 Mach 1:
14 years ago I had the fastest 3400lb 70 Mach 1 with Cleveland power with rear mud flaps!

Now you’re getting it! Make a set of parameters that just fits your car, and boom, you can say you have the quickest one (with those parameters) on the planet!!

Lol, I had attempted to attach a video to prove the mud flaps, but failed the first time! Video attached now in original post.

Posts: 35 | Location: Gilmer, TX | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 70 Mach 1:
14 years ago I had the fastest 3400lb 70 Mach 1 with Cleveland power with rear mud flaps!

Now you’re getting it! Make a set of parameters that just fits your car, and boom, you can say you have the quickest one (with those parameters) on the planet!!

The parameters are simple here.

3200 lb n/a 23 sbc.

Show another in the 5's n/a? You can't.

This is the biggest category of cars in drag racing. Just about every drag racer who has owned a chevrolet, has had one at one time or another.

There's more of them built every year for the last 30 to 40 years,than any other drag car.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Watch to the end. Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
I'll bet LuvTruck can't outrun the Nova with 3 200 lb sweat hogs in the cab with him, to make the weight even..

Any takers?

Laughing Hard

LuvTruck races a regular cab truck. I doubt there would be room for your wife, mother-in-law and your sister

Posts: 15 | Location: MN | Registered: June 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wanabrcr:
quote:

Any takers?

Laughing Hard

LuvTruck races a regular cab truck. I doubt there would be room for your wife, mother-in-law and your sister

I know right, that's funny! This LuvTruck guy thinks he is getting so much power out of his dumptruck stock block, he can carry your Ol lady's side hustle Bubba & three sweathogs, and still out run The Ripper. Laughing Hard

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
5's is past tense.

Currently I'm working on 6.39 along with 5 second mph around 113 on DOT street tires Super Pro bracket racing.

Not all that unrelated either. Luvtruck would need three 200 lb fat chics in his truck with him, to weigh as much as the Nova.

I doubt he'd out run the Nova with three sweat hogs in the cab with him. Smile

Do the math Mike….the numbers don’t lie!
I’m 2750 running 5.50 with a 436sbc STOCKBLOCK 4x4.165 so you should know I’m limited on cam.
I shift at 7200 and hit the lights at 7200.

I make no excuses for my dump truck barn built motor because it’s flying for what it is in my opinion.

Answer the question…..what does your car run flat out?
You’ve side stepped my question for 5pages.

I could match your weight and still run your azz over

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wanabrcr:
quote:

Any takers?

Laughing Hard

LuvTruck races a regular cab truck. I doubt there would be room for your wife, mother-in-law and
your sister

Sir….so just spit my lemonade out on that one

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
My question is, will the tin floor hold? Confused

Laughing Hard

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
My question is, will the tin floor hold? Confused

Laughing Hard

Come find out!
What your car run Mike?
Looks like your BS is played out since you will not answer.
Ed must have been right when he said the 5.99 was with NOS

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
NOS!

That's as funny as your tin floor vs three sweat hogs and Bubba!!

Will the tin floor hold? ... Fuk no it won't!! Laughing Hard

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
If you had the Quickest/fastest n/a tin floor, tubbed out, steamroller tire 23 degree sbc on the planet.

Would you laugh when ed claimed it had nitrous?

Yes

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you had the Quickest/fastest n/a tin floor, tubbed out, steamroller tire 23 degree sbc on the planet.

Would you laugh when ed claimed it had nitrous?

Yes

I’ll let you run nitrous and still blow your factory windows out!

Answer the question Mike….wide azz open what does it run???
You must be embarrassed to have 50grand in a 6.40 car and don’t want to answer my question.
You scared some grudge racers might might out what it runs since you claimed to race 7days a week

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You're like a broken record.

Why would I be embarrassed dial'd 6.40 Super Pro Bracket racing?

13 finals on 21 entries, no one has ever done that either.

Since you can't find any 5 second n/a factory condition 23 degree sbc muscle cars, there's a new mission for you, find someone in 13 Super Pro final rounds on 21 entries in the history of delay box Super Pro bracket racing.

Bring evidence.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
You're like a broken record.

Why would I be embarrassed dial'd 6.40 Super Pro Bracket racing?

13 finals on 21 entries, no one has ever done that either.

Since you can't find any 5 second n/a factory condition 23 degree sbc muscle cars, there's a new mission for you, find someone in 13 Super Pro final rounds on 21 entries in the history of delay box Super Pro bracket racing.

My mission is for you to answer one simple question! Everyone else on here knows their fastest pass ever yet you seem avoid it....what's the problem Mike

Bring evidence.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Once again the subject has changed.. now it’s “x final rounds” at the local duck pond. Put down the pipe mike and seek help.

Posts: 290 | Location: Midwest  | Registered: January 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Once again the subject has changed.. now it’s “x final rounds” at the local duck pond. Put down the pipe mike and seek help.

Duck pond in Florida? Tell us more?

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:

Show Mike how easy it is....will you tell what your fastest pass is sir?
Mike has turned into the shuck and jive champion of this question

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
How ya doing finding another factory condition 23 degree sbc muscle car in the 5's?

Not so good I see eh? Time to change the subject eh? LoL!

How about your new mission? Not so good there either eh? Smile

13 Super Pro final rounds on 21 entry's, why would I be embarrassed dial'd 6.40 Super Pro bracket racing?

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
How ya doing finding another factory condition 23 degree sbc muscle car in the 5's?

Not so good I see eh? Time to change the subject eh? LoL!

How about your new mission? Not so good there either eh? Smile

13 Super Pro final rounds on 21 entry's, why would I be embarrassed dial'd 6.40 Super Pro bracket racing?

You're right....it's hard to find another gutted $50,000+ Nova that's as slow as yours.

STOCKBLOCK dumptruck motor making you look bad....same shocks on it from 1990 when it was built by my Father-inlaw to run Super Rod LOL