DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Transmission temps.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transmission temps.
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Haters gonna hater. Post the quote where I called your girlfriend a prostitute and I said I would “bash your face in” or STFU!

You can’t, doesn’t exists, never said it, FAKE NEWS!

Save this quote...you’re a liar and a loser that ain’t got shyt nor done shyt worth talking about!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Quit embarrassing yourself man b o o b. You know you threatened people.

Posts: 185 | Location: Indy | Registered: January 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong and says the loser that embarrassed himself first round in S/C at Indy last year against my son. Laughing very hard

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Nope bigboobed1. I’m not the guy with the nova with no electronics on a 10 inch street tire your nephew beat

Posts: 185 | Location: Indy | Registered: January 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Yes you are, that’s why you decided to get in a staging battle. How’d that work out for you? More important you’re the guy with a big mouth here that ain’t got the balls to say anything to my face.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Wrong Ed. I don’t have a Nova. How did your nephew do the next round?

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Lost along with half the field but he embarrassed you first round so the trip was worth it. See you in September, maybe you’ll grow a pair by then.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
You are really making yourself look dumber than usual Boobley.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
So you don’t have to look for us, we will be pitted in the same area. See you then Spitting

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
You want to put a wager on me being the guy in the Nova? Put your money where your mouth is

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I’ll put a wager on you don’t have get balls to come up to me this year at Indy, just like last year.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
So that’s a no, you don’t want to back up what you’ve been saying? And what are you going to do when I walk up to you?

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
You’ll have to Wait and see but we both know you won’t

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Now will it be the place you 1st parked and they made you move from, that was funny. And you won’t do nothing without a bra on

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
The NHRA apologized for having to move me and parked me in a better spot. NahNahTounge and being that you’re hot for my bod, I’ll take my shirt off if you take your shirt off for a photo opt. I ain’t scared, I know I’ll look better no mine for a 60 y/o Spitting but again, you’ve already shown all your a mouth here with no balls in person.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I’ll make sure I bring the owner of the Nova with me when I do. And Ed keep your shirt on nobody wants to see your nipples by your knees.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
We all know you will just run in your trailer though, but I’ll snap the pic as you hide

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
but again, I've already shown all my mouth here & I have no balls in person.

Wink

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2541 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Anything new? I’ve been working on my Nova.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
uhhhh eddy?
what happened with our deal.....you said prove you said you were coming to Vegas to race and I showed you your post...
Are you coming to Vegas to race or not......simple question
Balls in your court mary, play it as you wish...

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post