DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Transmission temps.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transmission temps.
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Haters gonna hate!

same few nobodies that ain't got shyt nor done shyt worth talking about show up with their panties in a wad because their program sucks and I told them so as does their advice. Talk about what you know, not what you think you know!!
Meanwhile the photos, the videos, the accolades of my bad ass rides makes them jealous, makes them angry and leaves them feeling as they should, questioning what they think they know and believe to be true. Spitting

Anytime one of these losers think they have the skills and the car, all they need to do is show up, pay up and line up, it's that's easy!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Haters gonna hate!

same few nobodies that ain't got shyt nor done shyt worth talking about show up with their panties in a wad because their program sucks and I told them so as does their advice. Talk about what you know, not what you think you know!!
Meanwhile the photos, the videos, the accolades of my bad ass rides makes them jealous, makes them angry and leaves them feeling as they should, questioning what they think they know and believe to be true. Spitting

Anytime one of these losers think they have the skills and the car, all they need to do is show up, pay up and line up, it's that's easy!

OK I'm in! Just give me those race dates you've scheduled this side of the Rockies.

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
same old bullshyt from am old man that too ain't got shyt nor done shyt worth talking about. Why wait? I can be found just about every weekend starting in April and ending in November bracket and class racing at tracks all over the country this side of the Rockies. So show up, pay up, line up or STFU!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of regal
posted Hide Post
How many races and how much cash have you won with these bad azz cars? Your cars are top notch pieces of art. I can only imagine, I’d guess at least 12 finals and over 15k a season? Has to be with that kind of equipment, knowledge, and skill level. Good work.

Chris Walters

Posts: 120 | Location: New Whiteland,Indiana | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I've never won a round no mind a race. I'm first in line at the buy back window on a test/tune day and I don't know which end of a screw driver to use.

That said, I didn't see you at the largest door car race in history. Racers came from thousands of miles away but no surprise you weren't there.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've never won a round no mind a race. I'm first in line at the buy back window on a test/tune day and I don't know which end of a screw driver to use.

Come on Man, give yourself a little credit. Surely you know which end of a Screwdriver to use? Don't be so hard on yourself.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4002 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
same old bullshyt from am old man that too ain't got shyt nor done shyt worth talking about. Why wait? I can be found just about every weekend starting in April and ending in November bracket and class racing at tracks all over the country this side of the Rockies. So show up, pay up, line up or STFU!

So it looks like you've decided not to come out West to race? Can't believe you let a little thing like fear make you change your plans...Thats just sad...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: imakehp,

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
quote:
New car I am thinking I will do the Derale fluid control valve inline before cooler to help build heat in the transmission. Banjo used one and I think it is a good idea. Also may use a good cooler with fan and a thermostat. When temperature reaches 180* in LINE the control valve opens to the cooler.

Not a dad move IMO we have one of these also. It does help, I see around 140-145 pan temp when it starts to open (powerglide with large cooler). A good friend of mine installed one also on his 3 speed smaller cooler and likes it.

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve from Pa:
quote:
New car I am thinking I will do the Derale fluid control valve inline before cooler to help build heat in the transmission. Banjo used one and I think it is a good idea. Also may use a good cooler with fan and a thermostat. When temperature reaches 180* in LINE the control valve opens to the cooler.

Not a dad move IMO we have one of these also. It does help, I see around 140-145 pan temp when it starts to open (powerglide with large cooler). A good friend of mine installed one also on his 3 speed smaller cooler and likes it.

Well it opens with the inline temp reaches 180* but I think that line comes out of the torque converter so the pan temps should be a little cooler. I think it is a good idea and going to try it. I ordered it today they did not have it in stock.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4002 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
So show up, pay up, line up or STFU!

You are broken record & scared to race with your butt parked in the seat.

How many races have you weaseled out of over the years. There's always a BS excuse with you. What was the last one, TORQIN. Seems like he called you on your bluff & you weaseled out.

So, stop with your keyboard gibberish call outs & get to work. You sound like a Ghetto Street Racing Punk. Wink

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2541 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
again, I can be found just about every weekend starting in April and ending in November bracket and class racing at tracks all over the country this side of the Rockies. So show up, pay up, line up, it's that easy. Otherwise STFU!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Wow, you said you were coming out west to race this year...I know most of what you say is bullshyt, but I can't believe you would make such a bold statement if it was just going to be another big mouth bullshyt spew...

Man what a weasel.......

Dave

F J B

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
says a LOSER that ain't got shyt nor done shyt worth talking about. STFU old man!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
says a LOSER that ain't got shyt nor done shyt worth talking about. STFU old man!

Guess you can be the Coward of New Jersey from now on....How embarrassing for your stepson...naw, he's probably used to it by now..

Dave

F J B

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
says old man billy badass who's afraid to travel east of the Rockies to come make good on his many threats to kick my ass.

PLEASE MOTHER FUCER COME!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
says old man billy badass who's afraid to travel east of the Rockies to come make good on his many threats to kick my ass.

PLEASE MOTHER FUCER COME!

You said you were coming out here, period....

Lets see some of that "truth and facts" bullshyt you've been dribbling out of your big mouth for years...
Or are you just a fuc faced pu$$y liar also??

Dave

F J B

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
you're a pathetic p u s s y old with your tough guy internet bullshyt threats because you don't like my replys. Go fuc yourself. Bring it to my face and that's the last time you'll be billy badass here!

Now back to trans temps and those who programs need work.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You said weeks ago you were coming out west and show everybody what happens when they call you a dumba$$ to your face.....turns out it's the same thing that happens when everybody calls you a dumba$$ here...NOTHING ....so now you're a dumba$$ AND a coward.... AND that is the "truth and facts" sissy Mary

Dave

F J B

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
says a pathetic old man that's too scared to show up!

The TRUTH and the FACTS right there!!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
says a pathetic old man that's too scared to show up!

The TRUTH and the FACTS right there!!

LIAR

Dave

F J B