DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Transmission temps.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transmission temps.
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
P U S S Y

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
P U S S Y

Squeak squeak you cowardly little mouse

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4467 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
all fingers, no balls

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
all fingers, no balls

You're probably correct...Let's find out when you get out here to race..
You ARE coming out here to race, aren't you? Or is it true you're a liar?

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4467 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
it is true you're a P U S S Y

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
it is true you're a P U S S Y

Liar

'

Dave

F J B

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
P u s s y

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
P u s s y

guess nothing you say means anything because you've shown everyone here you're a liar

Dave

F J B

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
guess your billy badass threats mean nothing because you've shown everyone here you're a p u s s y

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
guess your billy badass threats mean nothing because you've shown everyone here you're a p u s s y

You may be correct Mary...Let's find out when you come out here to race like you said you would a few weeks ago. You said you were coming out to shut everybody up...was that another lie Mary?

Dave

F J B

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
post the quote p u s s y or STFU loser

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Cheap Entertainment Triggered! Wink

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2549 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:

Here you go sissy mary.....

" 1320racer
DRR Elite
Picture of 1320racer
posted Dec 22, 11:33 AM Hide Post
Wrong

and I'm not going to argue it except to state the FACTS and the TRUTH which is to say that I've meet numerous racers that posts here and all but two of them, which include some that have debated me, have come up to me, introduced themselves and offered their hand. I went and introduced myself to TORQIN and despite our history towards each other here, I'm going to go out on a limb and say we will talk again and maybe even have a beer together one day soon. The other here is 183N and anyone that's been here for more than 5 minutes knows how our 2 encounters over the past 4 years transpired.

Soooooooooooo I've had no reason to say anything to their faces because not one of them chose to do that with me but if you'd like to be the first, you'll have your chance because I plan to be at The Strip in 2021."

O'IT!

Offering 1st hand experience and advice based on 3 decades of on track proven performance

"if you guys are so broke dyck you can't buy USA made parts you need to stay the fuc at home that's the bottomline" ----Tim McAmis

So are you are you a coward or a liar, mary?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: imakehp,

Dave

F J B

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:

Here you go sissy mary.....

" 1320racer
DRR Elite
Picture of 1320racer
posted Dec 22, 11:33 AM Hide Post
Wrong

and I'm not going to argue it except to state the FACTS and the TRUTH which is to say that I've meet numerous racers that posts here and all but two of them, which include some that have debated me, have come up to me, introduced themselves and offered their hand. I went and introduced myself to TORQIN and despite our history towards each other here, I'm going to go out on a limb and say we will talk again and maybe even have a beer together one day soon. The other here is 183N and anyone that's been here for more than 5 minutes knows how our 2 encounters over the past 4 years transpired.

Soooooooooooo I've had no reason to say anything to their faces because not one of them chose to do that with me but if you'd like to be the first, you'll have your chance because I plan to be at The Strip in 2021."[/QUOTE]

O'IT!

Offering 1st hand experience and advice based on 3 decades of on track proven performance

"if you guys are so broke dyck you can't buy USA made parts you need to stay the fuc at home that's the bottomline" ----Tim McAmis

So are you are you a coward or a liar, mary?[/QUOTE]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: imakehp,

Dave

F J B

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I’ve got faith in old Pigley. Faith that she will try to twist out of this one. But you indeed post the truth and facts, well done. And Ed, have your wife take you bra shopping, those things we’re almost to your knees at Indy.

Posts: 185 | Location: Indy | Registered: January 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
To the original poster...I certainly hope you got your info you were looking for.... And next time don't bring up such a controversial topic for garsh sakes!

Posts: 1442 | Location: St Marys | Registered: January 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ski_dwn_it:
To the original poster...I certainly hope you got your info you were looking for.... And next time don't bring up such a controversial topic for garsh sakes!

I do not know what to tell you. I was able to get some good information to those people I say Thank you.

As for the rest of the junk SL knows who starts it and is calling everyone P U S S Y and loser and yet he allows it. He would not allow any of us to say that to him but he allows Ed to say what ever he wants to who ever he wants. Ed has been allowed to talk about my girlfriend and yet if anyone says anything about SL wife or GF they would be banned immediately. Why does he allow that stuff from Ed and not everyone else? Serious question?
He knows many people here do not post much because they do not want to argue with Little Man.
That is what really bothers me, if we have rules you can not call others names or threats and talk trash then it should apply to everyone. If you are going to allow it then I can talk trash with best of them.

We all know Ed has not Won many rounds in over 10 years, consistent First Round Runner up and cannot even make the team of 50 racers at his local Duck Pond with maybe 60 people trying.
Ed has been allowed to tell everyone he will "Bash your Face in" yet if any of us make those threats to another here we would be banned and rightfully so. Yet he allows it from Ed.
We all know when "ED" says he will race you anytime any place what he really means is His Son will race you. When Ed says he wins rounds and Races he really means his Son. Which I think is rather sad for a grown man to live vicariously through his son. sad, very Sad.
We all know Ed has Small Man Syndrome which is he thinks he is a bad @$$ but in reality he is a loser and a sad little joke.
That is why I do not let him bother me much, he is a like a little Chihuahua Barks like a Big dog but really is not as tough or as good as he thinks he is.

As for Ed having best cars on the planet I am not impressed with his junk. Tell you who impresses me is people who build their cars themselves and try new things, some which work and some that may not. But they built and tried.

Ed's dragster, it looks like every other dragster out there right now in Super Comp. Most of them now are even painted same type paint but maybe some different colors. May be the best tool for the job but that does not impress me. Chrome does not impress me. Generic dragster, boring. I like cars that are different take for instance my Front Engine Dragster I would not trade it for his generic dragster for nothing. And on mine it is different and I had to fight and work on it a lot to get it to work right because it is different. But nobody will confuse my car for his.
Anyway it is what it is, SL allows Ed to do get away with things he would ban you for immediately and permanently so we have to deal with it and play with in the rules even though they are not the same for all. I try to play with in those rules.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4016 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
SL should be held accountable agreed.

This isn't free speech. It's threats. Empty threats.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:

This isn't free speech. It's threats.

He has said several times he "Will Bash my face in" and called my girlfriend a "Prostitute". I am not making any threats but I can tell you I remember it and I let my performance and actions speak for themselves.

If they allow that here then bad things will happen and they can not say they did not know.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4016 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:

This isn't free speech. It's threats.

He has said several times he "Will Bash my face in" and called my girlfriend a "Prostitute". I am not making any threats but I can tell you I remember it and I let my performance and actions speak for themselves.

If they allow that here then bad things will happen and they can not say they did not know.

Wow, that's lowdown scum! Sorry to hear that.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post