DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    A White 34' Bathroom Package Trailer (Haulmark)
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A White 34' Bathroom Package Trailer (Haulmark)
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SLICKSTER:
Mike Reitow, Hey not for sure as Im in Ohio and was watching the SFG race from Bradington. I think (might be mistaken) but your Nova was there. If it was you, some pretty good passes and packages you laid down. If it wasn't you, who ever had the red Nova like yours did a great job.

That's one of the guys who pitted with me at Sunshine. 3 and 4 on this list pitted with at Sunshine for years. I built their engines and transmissions.

They painted their Nova identical to mine as a tribute car after I stopped racing in 2008. That's the Ripper tribute car. It still has the same 434 I built for it in 2007. I built the 434 and my 427 in the same week. They're twin Lunati pro series crank and rod engines.

He's always done well with it, that car went 5.50's with a gas carb, crane gold rocker arms and Brodix T1's in 2008.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
am I the only person who has laughed there arse off over the last couple of pages.

"shut up you d!ck wad snatch grabber"

"make me you reher morison shear plate sucking a$$ wipe"

"you lost man boobs"

I won you cone hitting biotch"

ep-funny ch!t

Posts: 767 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
"Quit lying man boobs, white trash, dog shyt. Smile"

That's a good one....Ya just don't hear that everyday ! Laughing Hard

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:
Originally posted by RacerVX54:
Sh@t sign me up for a auto awning for $1,000

Me too but it’s a matter of principle for him, which I respect

No, it was a lot more than that. He had a bunch of minor problems from early on and I think he just decided that is not the kind of people he wants to do business with. Little Red Flags.

I have a friend who bought a trailer from them in February and still has not got his tags. They keep giving him run around saying they sent them, then they "Found" them, then they sent them to wrong address and they came back. Now they are supposedly sending them again. Excuses, excuses. If they did their job right the first time it would be easier for the customers and much easier for them to. They are going to have to get him the tags, he paid for it and can prove it so why don't they just send them? He did not get a spare with the trailer and just a bunch of little things he felt was wrong. I suspect that is similar experience to B KING and he just decided he did not want to do business with them.
I do not want to bad mouth the business but I felt I needed to let him know that some have had problems with them so he would be careful.
Every single business will have an unhappy customer once in a while you do not want to shut them down for one problem but you do want to be careful.

What ever his reason it is his money and his decision. I am relatively certain he did not back out because of money but more because of their arrogant attitude and poor communication and service. He DID get his money back as I have seen that. Crazy for anyone to argue that he did not get his money back when they do not know. Same idiot was trying to argue with ME about what tires I have on MY trailer. He has never seen my trailer and wants to argue with me about them?

Still it simply is not our business what he does with his money.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4039 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BlahBlah says the moron above. yea he waited 7 months and days before he had to PAY for it to back out. Further, you are a liar, he did NOT get all his money back!!!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
He got his money back. Fact. And it is his money his decision. None of your business. No matter how much you cry and argue it is still not your business. And you are still wrong. Again, as usual.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

Posts: 4039 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
He did NOT FACT! How do I know, I called and spoke to Belinda, told her I was looking for a 34’ for my dragster and wanted a bathroom package and just my luck, she told me they have one and I said, how can that be, this is typically a custom order and her response was that the customer backed out and then told me the story.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
His money, his Business would you like to show us on this little Doll where it hurt you?

So you called them to act like you were a buyer to try to get info against someone else? Really? Did it butt hurt you that bad? That's pretty Gay. Don't you have a life? The F is wrong with you?

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I did, confirmed what I already knew. Laughed all day! Laughing very hard

Got a great life, two top shelf cars and a really nice 34 foot trailer! Spitting

So again, he’s a liar and so are you, lying for him.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
I did, confirmed what I already knew. Laughed all day!

Got a great life, two top shelf cars and a really nice 34 foot trailer!

So again, he’s a liar and so are you, lying for him.

No, milk nips you're the liar, proven countless times.

As far as your cars go, so what you spent your stimmy checks monkey see monkey do. You won't do shyt with it on the track.

I don't say that because you're milk nips, white trash, dog shyt. I say it because I've seen you race. Smile

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Ed, don't you have a Tea date?

He showed me the refunds like that is any of my business. Sure is not any of your business.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Smile

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
He got his money back. Fact. And it is his money his decision. None of your business. No matter how much you cry and argue it is still not your business. And you are still wrong. Again, as usual.

Curly Knows! Wink

He has the facts, 2 different types of refunds from Phil's. That's what they wanted & what I got in return. Wink

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2573 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I offered the deal in this thread, take it chicken shyt, your are scared.

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2573 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
in addition to being a broke dyck, you are a Spitting

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
I offered the deal in this thread, take it chicken shyt, your are scared.

Take the deal then, we'll see who the liar is. Wink

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
you are and can't Scott won't allow me to leave Laughing very hard

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
That's what would happen, liar.

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
What part of the TRUTH and the FACTS don't you like