DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    A White 34' Bathroom Package Trailer (Haulmark)
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A White 34' Bathroom Package Trailer (Haulmark)
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I have a picture of a refund check from Phil's & a pic of the Debit card refund. Curly has the same in PM & SL has access to that.

I will provide the pics for all to see at a cost for both. The few DRR Member's who may give a crap about this shyt show can decide on the deal. Ante Up & call my so called bluff! Wink

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2549 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
NOC Laughing very hard

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
But you do, liar. Wink

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2549 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
not even a little bit you broke dyck

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I win, but that's what I do! Wink

Proof was provided to Curly in PM, the info probably trickled down (not by Curly) to ED or he would still be spewing his BS.

LOSER/LIAR = ED & that's what he's good at. Wink

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
ED is only here to argue and get hits for the web site. He has been banned on every legitimate web site there is. The rules below do not apply to him here. Why is that? Obviously services have been performed. All of the arguing and name calling is due to ED yet he is allowed to continue here.

"DragRaceResults.com - Terms of Service for Bracket Talk

Bracket Talk exists to provide members and visitors of DragRaceResults.com a public forum to publish and exchange information. While in the public forums, please keep things civil. Users are not permitted to, among other things, post abusive, hateful, harassing information - about any person or entity (including DragRaceResults.com)."

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4016 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
8 days later and these two losers, two broke dycks bring this shyt back to the top. Pathetic!

curly cue is still trying to get me banned. too fucing funny.NahNahTounge

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
We all know the rules do not apply to ED and I think we know why. Spit or Swallow?

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

Posts: 4016 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
fucing broke dyck pathetic loser^^^^

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
LOL!

LOSER/LIAR ED didn't want the topic brought back up. He knows the real Truth & Facts, B King got both refunds back as stated on the date stated. Wink

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
the real truth is you couldn't afford the trailer you ordered and backed out.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I don’t need it in writing or pics, your word is your word. Consider the source and move on.

I just finished wiring the winch for the rear door. Trims done now I’ll load it. Think I have room for the G Cart too! Even with wheelie bars. Score!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4498 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
I don’t need it in writing or pics, your word is your word. Consider the source and move on.

Yeah exactly, like anyone takes the abominations word for anything around here.

Proverbs 6:16-19
There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Loser ED singing a different lie, he was wrong about the deposit & now wrong on his new lie! Wink

Loser

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:

I just finished wiring the winch for the rear door. Trims done now I’ll load it. Think I have room for the G Cart too! Even with wheelie bars. Score!

BP Knows! Wink

Nice, when are you taking it out?

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Was shooting for Sac Nat open and I can make it as is however it don't like to whoa very good now.. it’s heavy.. and it’s running better..
No thanks.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4498 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
the liar here is this loser who will continue to drag his shyt box across the desert on a flat bed because he's a broke dyck that backed out from buying a trailer he ordered 7 months ago, loaded with options he couldn't afford, once it hit the dealers.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
the liar here is this loser^^^ who will continue to drag his shyt box across the desert on a flat bed because he's a broke dyck that backed out from buying a trailer he ordered 7 months ago, loaded with options he couldn't afford, once it hit the dealers.

The liar is you, as usual. Why aren't you working on your dragster? Don't know how? Confused

More learning and less lying.

Spend a little more time realizing your clueless, less time thinking about other racers trailers.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Phil's Trailers was jerking him around and trying to charge him for something he did not want. I do not expect him to take something he did not want. Stand up, be a Man do not just bend over and take it in the tooter like ED. The only reason I got involved in this was to warn B KING that many others had had problems with them and to be careful. In the end it is his decision, his money and I respect his decision what ever that is.

B KING had set his budget, he ordered the trailer and they put stuff on there hid DID NOT ORDER and WANTED TO CHARGE HIM FOR IT. There were other Red Flags with them and I respect him for walking away from the Deal. It was not just the canopy that he did not want there was other problems. Plus having to drive halfway across the Country to get slipped the weenie? Nope, some deals are better to walk away from. But ED you may feel free to call them and make a deal. Oh Wait! You did already call them! Sounds like ED wants to get him some of that.

Even ED said they were not a good place to do business with yet blasts you for NOT doing business with them? WTF? He says one thing and does another. Little Biotch needs to make up its mind. Really what B KING or anyone else buys just is not Ed' business.

No matter your budget a nice trailer is a significant purchase and you get what YOU want and have to live with. I would give ED and B KING the same advice, "Get what you want it is your money and your trailer and if you are not comfortable with the deal go somewhere else" You the one who has to live with it and pay for it. As for my budget at my age I pay cash for everything I have including my new house I am building. If it does not fit in my budget I am not getting it. Maybe B KING is in a similar point in his life where he is older and does not want to finance anything. I do not know, I do not CARE, his money is NOT my business. I do think it is pretty ridiculous for ED to be arguing with B KING about B KING's money. None of his business. None. STFU.

One thing I would never say is bend over and take it. Never ever bend over, stand up, be a man, don't be an ED.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Ed would be working on his pig, if he knew how.

Instead Ed is here lying tongue, sowing discord among brothers - abomination.

What's new? Confused

Ed will get his due in the end.