DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    A White 34' Bathroom Package Trailer (Haulmark)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A White 34' Bathroom Package Trailer (Haulmark)
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
A good friend's 2021 Vintage 50' Pro Stock LQ

that was ordered 5 months ago through me. He's very happy, got exactly what he ordered, including the spare tire Laughing very hard

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
i bought a one owner 2010 vintage 53ft gooseneck LQ crystal ss edition with slideout last year and have throughly enjoyed it . i had a 2003 haulmark 48 LQ gooseneck before the vintage . the vintage is finished out nicer inside and out than the haulmark and i had to replace the wood structure inside the side and rear doors as it turned to dust on the haulmark over the years , not much wood there but press board lol ....

Posts: 1240 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
68TSCAMARO...Knows!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Fact:

I had one of my deposits, debit/credit card returned before ED started babbling about the deposits. The other deposit was by check & was returned today. Finally they did something that was supposed happen with the deal.

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2549 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Prove it or STFU!

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I can't see what is being said.....but not feeding the troll seems like a good idea when things get like they are.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6407 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Broke dyck lies for cause, lies for effect.

Phil’s has a bad business reputation, no way he got his deposit back already. They spent time with him ordering a trailer he clearly couldn’t afford, a trailer that he wanted for over 30 years and waited 7 months to be built, only to walk away from it because it was going to cost him additional $1,000 which broke the broke dyck’s budget.

Proof or it’s another lie!

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
I can't see what is being said.....but not feeding the troll seems like a good idea when things get like they are.

I'm not worried about feeding the Chicken Shyt Loser. Now he wants proof of my deposits be refunded, LOL!

It's pretty simple. I'll gladly provide it, but it needs to come at a cost. ED needs to leave DRR if I provide or I, if I don't (both refunds dated 04/12/2021). Seeing ED is a self proclaimed forum trailer broker. He can become a broker to make the deal with SL.

Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2549 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Now who’s the chicken shyt loser... YOU broke dyck, we all know you ain’t got your deposit back and if you do, they will hold something for wasting their time with a broke dyck that couldn’t afford the trailer the day he ordered it and walked away from it because $1000 broke the budget. Laughing very hard

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
It's pretty simple. I'll gladly provide it, but it needs to come at a cost. ED needs to leave DRR if I provide or I, if I don't (both refunds dated 04/12/2021). Seeing ED is a self proclaimed forum trailer broker. He can become a broker to make the deal with SL.

Relaxing

Again, Chicken Shyt. Put your money were your mouth is, that's a pretty simple deal.

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Again broke dyck chicken shyt, we all know you ain’t got your deposit back. I had 7 members here that called me or pm me to say my comments about you and this trailer deal where dead on. A few also said they would be surprised if you got all of your deposit back and one said he knows racers that purchased a trailer from Phil’s and he doesn’t think you’ll get your deposit back without a fight. So tell us again, how does that grand you saved by not buying a Vintage feel now. Laughing very hard

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Again broke dyck chicken shyt, we all know you ain’t got your deposit back. I had 7 members here that called me or pm me to say my comments about you and this trailer deal where dead on. A few also said they would be surprised if you got all of your deposit back and one said he knows racers that purchased a trailer from Phil’s and he doesn’t think you’ll get your deposit back without a fight. So tell us again, how does that grand you saved by not buying a Vintage feel now.

Put your money where your mouth is, I got King's word over your delusions, for whatever you can handle $$.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The sadistic sewer rat Ed loves playing his games of delusion, right up until the time he's required to put his money where his mouth is.

Whatever you can handle, I got King's word over your delusions $$.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I have more integrity in my little finger than ED has in his Chicken Shyt Pee Body.

Again, put your money were your tampon/plug have blown from your holes.

The deal was not broke just because of the awning that was the final straw along with their attitude. They didn't do things that were writing, never provided a build sheet requested in writing/verbal, asked for the VIN # for insurance 4 days prior, not provided. After that discussion in a nutshell, I didn't have to ask for the refund.

Now, for all the arm chair know-it-alls & chicken shyt's scared to post up. Grow some balls, have pee body ED broker the deal with SL & I'll post up pics of the 2 refunds for all to see the Facts!

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I’ve got a lot of $ NahNahTounge but this ain’t about my $, it’s about the broke dyck chicken shyt ordering a trailer HE didn’t have the $ to buy! Laughing very hard

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
I have more integrity in my little finger than ED has in his Chicken Shyt Pee Body.

Again, put your money were your tampon/plug have blown from your holes.

The deal was not broke just because of the awning that was the final straw along with their attitude. They didn't do things that were writing, never provided a build sheet requested in writing/verbal, asked for the VIN # for insurance 4 days prior, not provided. After that discussion in a nutshell, I didn't have to ask for the refund.

Now, for all the arm chair know-it-alls & chicken shyt's scared to post up. Grow some balls, have pee body ED broker the deal with SL & I'll post up pics of the 2 refunds for all to see the Facts!

Very True

Sadistic sewer rat Ed lies on a loop. Sadistic Ed will never put a dime where his mouth is.

Never. If he did, he'd never anty up.

Ed admittedly had opponents tossed from races crying to officials, after he lost to them.

That alone, tells you what Ed is.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong says a liar and this forums biggest idiot who’s skeered to line up against me and quit because he was DQ’d.

Loser Mike Rietow

DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
Sh@t sign me up for a auto awning for $1,000

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1401 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
EXACTLY! RacerVX54...KNOWS!

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
I think he walked away from the deal because they did not do what they said they would. If you order a red car and they give you a pink one and charge you more you going to bend over and take it? It is his money his choice. Period and nobody's business.
So Ed is saying you should just bend over and take it because they put it on there and in you and you pay for it to.

Maybe Ed likes to bend over and take it in the tooter. Real men do not. Stand up, be a man. Don't be an Ed. Spit that thing out and do not put in there and do not talk with your mouth full.

I DO NOT CARE ONE WAY OR THE OTHER IT IS HIS MONEY SO WHAT EVER HE DID WAS THE RIGHT THING FOR HIM. Phils does have a bad reputation, I said that in my very first post on this thread. That did not mean to walk away but to be careful. I hoped the deal would go through and everyone happy.

It is truly stupid for Ed to argue with B King about why B King walked away. Ed does not know all the details and yet wants to argue? So what it really comes down to is you have an Idiot that likes to Argue, he still Stupid. The man said he got his money refunded and Ed wants to argue with him about that? First off B KING does not have to prove anything to Ed about HIS MONEY! None of little Ed's business. I have to believe B KING got his money back because if he did not B KING would really be raising heck about Phil's.

I think B King is similar to me as I pay cash for everything I own at this point in my life and and if does not fit in my budget I am not doing it. I am fairly old and I will not finance anything at my age. Can I? Yes. Will I? No. Racing is important to me and I spend money on it and I do my best. Still I refuse to go outside my set budget on it. Plus for me I do not like doing business with people who do not treat you right. He probably did not know about them before he placed the order but has since learned. Even the people that I know that have done business with Phil's did not say they were crooks just that they had problems and thought the deal should have went smoother.

Why is anyone arguing about this? It is his money his business. End of subject.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4016 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post