DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    A White 34' Bathroom Package Trailer (Haulmark)
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A White 34' Bathroom Package Trailer (Haulmark)
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
This is the cheapest racing; Keyboard Racing! ED & I have something in common. Big Grin

Working on 700 total post in approx. 15 years. I like to rattle (occasionally) the Forum Punk/Liar/Loser, that can't park his butt in the racing seat & get the win. The best place for the old man is out of the seat, that's what Losers do.

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2545 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Still no proof of deposit refund and still hasn’t reordered his dream trailer despite the claiming to have the funds.

Yep WE ALL know who the LIAR and LOSER in this thread is...

Loser B KING

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
^^^Cheap entertainment^^^

Proof provided in PM to DRR Member. Pretty sure you begged SL to take a look. Pretty sure you got the truth & facts that you don't like. If not, the facts a sitting in PM & for whatever reason that has your panties in a twist.

Cheap Entertainment, working on 11,000 views of NOC. Roll Eyes

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2545 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong wouldn’t bother Scott over this, NOC but I do enjoy twisting your balls about this trailer you backed out on because you didn’t have the coin to buy it after waiting 7 months when it finally was delivered to the dealer. Laughing very hard

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I don't care for your preferences. You came out of the closet with different types of Dyck's & now twisting balls.

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
B KING was refunded the money from Phil's Trailers on 4/12/2021 check number 9148. Fact check that.

I think it is totally ridiculous for Special ED to be arguing with B KING about his money. Obviously Special ED does not know. ED does not know about B KING's money and it is none of his business anyway.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4009 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
^^^Curly Knows^^^

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Ed is inventing stories in order to spread rumors to torment King, or anyone who knows & cares about Truth.

Nothing new, this is what sadistic pieces of chit do all over the net every day of the week, just like Ed, relating to any number of topics.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I got no dog in this fight but I have met Mr. King who came by to visit several times at Vegas. Seemed like a nice guy to me.

With that being said, Ed did buy me breakfast in New York City. Big Grin Not many of you can say that!

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5307 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cashflow:
I got no dog in this fight but I have met Mr. King who came by to visit several times at Vegas. Seemed like a nice guy to me.

With that being said, Ed did buy me breakfast in New York City. Big Grin Not many of you can say that!

Be thankful, you'd be indebted to more people in here, than just Ed.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cashflow:

I bought Tubie lunch in Florida when I was building Fire/Police Command rigs at EVI. Arnold Palmers club place. Pretty cool! Does that count Cash? Big Grin Brian is s great guy! No need for all the hoopla!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4495 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the kind words guys, not needed; but appreciated!

ED has been -.00X on the wrong side of the tree from his 1st post in this thread. He just keeps on grasping for straws in his delusional mind, hoping to make himself feel right. Then as a last resort he calls the dealer that doesn't have a good reputation. He swallows their bait: hook, line & sinker like a sucker, because it meets his pathetic wanna-be know-it-all needs.

quote:
a dealer that doesn’t have a good reputation.

Now back to the trailer. The only thing Phil's trailer sales got right was refunding my complete deposit & I didn't even have to ask for it.

The last person I've communicated within Haulmark is the Southwest Territory Sales Manager & he passed it off to the Territory Manager in TX. that covers Phil's. One of the owner's of Phil's is supposed to reach out to me. I'm not holding my breath on that happening. I'm giving them the benefit of doubt through the end of next week.

After that, I'll start working up the pecking order of Haulmark/American Cargo Group.

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
Thanks for the kind words guys, not needed; but appreciated!

ED has been -.00X on the wrong side of the tree from his 1st post in this thread. He just keeps on grasping for straws in his delusional mind, hoping to make himself feel right. Then as a last resort he calls the dealer that doesn't have a good reputation.

Now that your internet stalker has a history of meddling in your business with ill intentions, I'd keep names out of it, at least until it's sign, sealed and delivered.

You don't want the snitch to foul up a bargain.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Great point Mike. clapping

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4495 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Thanks for looking out for me guys. I don't think there's a bargain to be had with Haulmark, but we'll see what they do or don't come up with.

As for ED, cat has his tongue after his preferences/fetishes' came out of the closet or someone took a peek in Curly's or my PM box. That's where part of the real Truth & Facts reside. Wink Big Grin

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BlahBlah Still no proof of a full refund and still no new order for your 30+ year dream, a White 34' Bathroom Package Trailer, the trailer you ordered, waited 7 months for and when it was delivered to the dealer, you claimed you walked away from the dealer over a $1,000 awning just as you claim you have the cash. Laughing very hard

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Working on 12,000 views! Big Grin

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
The last person I've communicated within Haulmark is the Southwest Territory Sales Manager & he passed it off to the Territory Manager in TX. that covers Phil's. One of the owner's of Phil's is supposed to reach out to me. I'm not holding my breath on that happening. I'm giving them the benefit of doubt through the end of next week.

After that, I'll start working up the pecking order of Haulmark/American Cargo Group.

I sent this Email today.

"I have checked my phone records, messages & Email; no indication of Chad reaching out to me.

I seem to be getting nowhere at your level or lower within the American Cargo Group. Who's the next person up that I need to contact?"

I chose to go through Phil's based off my Son's good experience buying a Haulmark trailer from them. Of course I found out differently from others, after the fact & through my own experience.

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
So you got your complete the deposit back . What exactly do they owe you ?

Posts: 1238 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Yes, full refund. They owe me nothing, but if they build me another trailer. Configured the way I originally specified & provide a build sheet prior to build. I will order another Haulmark, but not through Phil's.

Most of the issues with this order was caused by no provided build sheet for the seller/customer to sign off on. The sheet was requested by me both verbally & in writing.

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436