DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    A White 34' Bathroom Package Trailer (Haulmark)
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A White 34' Bathroom Package Trailer (Haulmark)
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
broke dyck ain't ever going to get his dream trailer. Spitting Maybe curly cue will lend him his POS trailer. Laughing very hard

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of nomad
posted Hide Post
I've followed this thread for a while. Mostly because I had recently purchased a new trailer.

I don't know the OP's circumstances nor do I want to know. But, my unasked for advice is this. Call Kenny Anderson at Fast Farm Trailers and order a Vintage. He'll steer you straight. Todd at Vintage was a real help, too. I bugged him unmercifully asking the dimensions of various options.

When the trailer is done, go get it yourself. Yup, it'll be a hike but, it'll be worth it.

nomad
Bruce Guertin

Easily distracted by bright shiny objects.

Wife says I'm a new adventure every day.

Call Automotive Performance Engines for all your complete engine building, dyno service needs 863-967-8781

Posts: 2544 | Location: Auburndale, Florida | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Bruce he ain't got the coin, I spoke to Belinda about how this deal went down

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
His pain is just starting, he hasn’t seen the trailer yet.

First he bought from a dealer that doesn’t have a good reputation.

Second he bought a haulmark which is not a very well built trailer, absent of craftsmanship and quality control.

He has no leverage and ain’t backing out of the deal for fear he won’t get his deposit back and he’ll have to wait a year to have another built and it will cost more.

Laughing very hard

Well first off B KING did get his money back. I believe I was the first to say here that Phil's had a bad reputation. Even ED agrees they have a bad reputation. One of the few things we both agree on. But now ED is blasting him for NOT doing business with them? Typical Hypocrite. She does not know if she is coming or going. I do not want B KING or anyone else here to get screwed and I will go on the record here saying I approve of him walking away from a bad deal.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4016 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bruce he ain't got the coin, I spoke to Belinda about how this deal went down

And I'm putting my car back on the street right? Sure you did lying tongue.

Lying tongue sowing discord among brothers, all ya got abomination.

If you knew how to work on the pig, you would be. Smile

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
you sure as hell ain't staging that POS in competition. Laughing very hard

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
you sure as hell ain't staging that POS in competition.

You just keep projecting yourself on others abomination, we see you, we know you well.

Ya got nothing better to do, ya got no skillz or know how for working on the pig. Smile

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
Well first off B KING did get his money back. I believe I was the first to say here that Phil's had a bad reputation. Even ED agrees they have a bad reputation. One of the few things we both agree on. But now ED is blasting him for NOT doing business with them? Typical Hypocrite. She does not know if she is coming or going. I do not want B KING or anyone else here to get screwed and I will go on the record here saying I approve of him walking away from a bad deal.

first off he did not.

second, he chose to enter into a sale with PHil's knowing full well their reputation and was warned right here in this thread.

third, he alleges he walked away over a $1000 awning he did not want after dreaming of this trailer for over 30 years, shopping it around for over a year, ordering it exactly as he wanted it 7 months ago and then back out only because he didn't have the coin to buy it!

THAT'S the TRUTH and the FACTS! Spitting

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The only reason Ed dreams up these fantasy explanations for matters which have nothing to do with him, is because he has nothing better to be doing.

If Ed had drag racing skillz, he'd be working on the pig like any other normal human being.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Bless your Heart. F-ing Retard.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4016 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Ed, go work on the pig.

Take a day off from lying tongue and sowing discord among brothers.

Post pics when you get the transmission all apart, we'll tell ya how to put it back together. Laughing Hard

DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
Still looking for a 1000 dollar auto awing hahah

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1401 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Laughing Hard EXACTLY!

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
ED, instead of banging your lies on the keyboard. You should be out racing, keep riding that bench loser. Wink

We were busy racing & going rounds. I did suffer a 1st round loss on Sat. I can live with it after 12 straight races with no 1st round exits; 10 of those were in the money with a few wins mixed in. Wink

quote:
Originally posted by the LIAR/LOSER:
Prove it or STFU!

Now, I did prove it; just not how you wanted it. Razz

STFU, my keyboard is still working. Big Grin

Working on 10,000 views, but NOC!

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2549 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
You’ve proved you didn’t get all your deposit back and ggectesdin you back Jed out of this deal over a $1,000 awning because you don’t have the coin! if you did, a new white 34’ bathroom package trailer, your 30+ year dream trailer would have been ordered already from another dealer. NahNahTounge

Now I’ve taken your thread about a trailer you will never own and pushed it over 10k views. Full Moon

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
LIAR/LOSER ED, Go on thinking you know. You only know your own BS. Wink

I went over Phil's trailer sales heads. Got some negotiations/options going on. Don't worry I got proof of that also, but no prying will be looking at it. If I have to order, it will not have an awning.

Keep on babbling LOSER.

You are so
Wrong

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2549 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Broke dyck Until you order and actually pay for a new white 34’ bathroom package trailer, your 30+ year dream trailer, YOU are the LIAR! Spitting

I’m betting that day is no time soon if ever! Laughing very hard

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
lmao

ep-I have missed this the past several days

10k views strictly for the entertainment quality and nothing else

Posts: 764 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Cheap entertainment!

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
Cheap entertainment!

cheaper than $950 BKing

ep

Posts: 764 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post