DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    A White 34' Bathroom Package Trailer (Haulmark)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A White 34' Bathroom Package Trailer (Haulmark)
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
His pain is just starting, he hasn’t seen the trailer yet.

First he bought from a dealer that doesn’t have a good reputation.

Second he bought a haulmark which is not a very well built trailer, absent of craftsmanship and quality control.

He has no leverage and ain’t backing out of the deal for fear he won’t get his deposit back and he’ll have to wait a year to have another built and it will cost more.

quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
Vintage was my 1st choice, but about 1-2K more expensive for the similar model. Add the additional items & picking up/delivered, the budget is gone.

How’s that saving a few thousand choosing to buy this trailer over a vintage feel now? Laughing very hard

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
B KING Good luck on getting the deal all worked out. I know you are excited to get your new trailer.

BG

Posts: 759 | Location: Florence, SC | Registered: August 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Not so much now and wait till he looks it over after he’s been bent over. Falling of chair laughing

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Everything will work out. A couple minor hiccups that are being taking care of. Wink

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2549 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Beautiful looking piece of equipment there.Good Luck to you. Things will work out. Nice layout.

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
I own a Haulmark and have no complaints..
I bought it new in 2004, 50' with lounge package. I didn't like the marine bathroom that came as part of the package so they agreed to remove it and build a closet so I could put the type of bathroom I wanted in it. They knocked 1000.00 off the price. I did the bathroom for less than 500.00. They installed the 2 tanks with one being in the front where the marine toilet would have been, so they gave me an extra tank to install where I wanted it.
They accommodated everything I wanted and asked for. Of course this was 2004.
Trailer has been trouble free and craftsmanship was equal to what I have seen on other brands.

Trailer looks nice and I agree they should either remove it or make you one heck of a deal on it.

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3309 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I know many that have had haulmark trailers and everyone of them was one and done. For most it was the upgrade from an open trailer.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Big Wheels Roll'n, looks great King.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I have a Haulmark and have had this one for I'd guess 12 years. It has held up very well. Kind of why I'm looking for another. I'm not sure any trailers are as high of quality as they were 15 years ago.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6408 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
To add more information about Phil's Trailer Sales/Haulmark. My son bought a 24' Edge minus the bathroom package. He had no issues with Phil's & is very satisfied with the fit & finish. He purchased the trailer 2 years ago & is still very happy with it.

USA

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2549 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Very nice Brian!
Heading your way Wed.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4504 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
Very nice Brian!
Heading your way Wed.

Thanks!

Wish I was going to be here. Leaving for TX. on Wed.

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Whether you want it or not, it looks like your getting a electric awning for your trailer.

With the long lead time with trailers right now, they don't care because if you don't take the trailer, someone else will

I know someone else that ordered a Haulmark from Phils a few years back, when he went to pick it up it was nothing like what he ordered. He ended up getting his deposit back and went somewhere else.

Posts: 2431 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Steve:
Whether you want it or not, it looks like your getting a electric awning for your trailer.

With the long lead time with trailers right now, they don't care because if you don't take the trailer, someone else will

I know someone else that ordered a Haulmark from Phils a few years back, when he went to pick it up it was nothing like what he ordered. He ended up getting his deposit back and went somewhere else.

Yikes!

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6408 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Steve:

I would imagine Inventory is scarce and now they can’t build them fast enough. The pandemic created an RV shortage. Hope Bri gets what he wanted and if not I’m pretty sure he knows how to negotiate the better deal.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4504 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
B King, before you do this call Rowdy at Worth trailer in Fort Worth 817-496-7841 and talk to him. You may also want to call Waco Bill Trailers in Terrell Texas, I know several who have dealt with Waco Bill and like them.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4019 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Worth Trailers has a black one that just came in today and a white one that will be here soon. I think it is 32 foot though. Cargo mate trailers and they appear to be very nice.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

Posts: 4019 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
Worth Trailers has a black one that just came in today and a white one that will be here soon. I think it is 32 foot though. Cargo mate trailers and they appear to be very nice.

I know a guy in Illinois that is a dealer. Not sure how they compare to Haulmark today.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:

I know a guy in Illinois that is a dealer. Not sure how they compare to Haulmark today.

A friend just bought a Cargo Mate from Phils, he had some problems with the dealer but the trailer is really nice. He has already said he would buy another Cargo Mate but not from Phil's.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Cargo Mate trailers are junk!