DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Still hoping the weather cooperates for tonight, but especially for tomorrow. I've got the tires in the trunk, ready to go right to the track after work and put them on, and make some hits. Tomorrow looks good, if we can get through the morning without too much rain, and it doesn't park on us and linger. You all have a great weekend, whatever you get into.

Relaxing

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Chuck , I hope that plan works out... Good luck getting it done..

You All Have A Great Weekend.... Relaxing

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
So far weather is fine here at VMP. Lost 3rd took 4 and ran out 4 to his run out 3

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Sucks we don't have coverage to watch you Fern. Good luck to you and Chuck.

Posts: 593 | Location: West Chester, PA | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
1258 and everyone else you can see fern in the foot brake winners pic at the Colonial Classic. My friend Austin Welch won and insisted I be in the picture. Rained out today but $15,000 to win tomorrow. More later

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Will have to look Fern. Hope you all are doing well. Starting my new position today at work. Also hoping a deal goes through for one of my clients in the real estate gig. My pops went to Cecil yesterday with his Camaro and went 3 rounds. Wish I was there to watch.

Posts: 593 | Location: West Chester, PA | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Fern was in the way but lost some very close races and even won a couple of rounds. Learning how once more. I don't pay much attention to Top but people I have known forever won both footbrake races. Yesterday paid $15,000 to win $4500 RU and if you won 3rd round you got $250----Imagine that, $250 for 3rd round win after only $200 entry. What a deal. Got home around 10. Looked at motor home this morning and the front is black with bugs-----Hope Chuck got to race.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I hope you all had a good weekend. I got one test hit in Friday night before the rain came, thought I was going to be good for Saturday, but struggled with the tree some. I'm still learning the car a little too. .032 in round 1 of Modified to my buddy JT's .027 dead on 9, I was .010 over, .005 stripe to JT. Got lucky round 1 in Top, parked a dragster off and went dead on 1 and he hogged it up going under. Jumped it red second round of Top, but I was losing that one anyway most likely, against a .004 and .004 under.

Fern, I'm glad you had fun and got to race. Those are some tough competitors. I'll make it to one of the LR races some year. Even with the rain Saturday, it looked like people were having fun. I saw Seth Phillips won over Ernie Humes last night for the $15k. I know Lisa is one proud momma.

1258, good luck in the new position, and on the real estate deal. How's the kitchen?

Keep Mike in mind today. There's a hearing on Mannie, to see if he can come back home. Mike said Mannie is doing well, and meeting all the requirements needed.

You all have a great day.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all,

Okay Fern, I see the picture and there are 2 old guys in the back with beards. Which one are you?

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Floyd I am the one with glasses between the 2 old guys with beards---I'm to young for a beard. I am also the one in the next pic by myself. Duck boy trying to make me famous

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Okay, I see you.
Whata ya mean? fernonfacebook? I thought you didn't like that site.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Hey Fern, my internet-challenged dad is on Facebook, too! One of my racer buddies caught him at Beaver Springs this weekend. Smile

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5734 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post

#FernsOnFacebook!

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5734 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Old guys rule Ducky--glad to see your Dad out there----looking at that Mopar!!!!!

Floyd I don't do face book but my kids and friends keep me on there they tell me--its all good

Ducky it was good to see you and Jill

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Fern, you are too busy to do FB. It's got a lot of bull****.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! That's entertaining stuff, when Fern gets put on FB. Michael or Angela are usually good at catching him at a race and posting him up. Big Grin

You all have a great day.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all
A couple of weeks ago I was complaint about re-doing 3 bathrooms since I only use one. Well, Monday they started working on them and 2 have been out of commission since. Lucky for me I've got the third one of I would be going outside with Woody.
Y'all have a gooden!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning all... Face book really like I got time for that.... LOL how about insta-gram or one of the other 5 things I could be posting on...LOL

Why live when I could just be on the computer, phone , or whatever.... I hate all these tracks not posting on there websites, but using facebook ....LOL I sure can complain a lot...Hahaha

How is everyone , glad to see you guys racing a little....

Chuck, re-doing bathrooms is great fun , as long as I'm not doing the work....

Have A Great Day .... See you on face book !!!!

NahNahTounge

Just try to find me.......

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Red
No I'm not doing the work. I just write the check. LOL

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Floyd

You already did the work that's how you can write the check...haha