DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon all. Transmission module on Jeep took a ****, which means trans should probably be replaced too. Too much money into it than it's worth.

Out of that, picked up a 2012 Pilot with 25k miles. Needed a bigger SUV anyways with the kid.

Posts: 593 | Location: West Chester, PA | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning to all..... Wow spent Saturday night watch the Million, Its' still on my bucket list..... The weather has been fantastic...This morning I was driving west at 5:00am {still dark] and the moon was so bright had me lookin for my sunglasses...... Cool

Chuck, sure sounds like you put those days off to good use..... I'm sure next time you can get some of that cash......Oh , thanks for your kind words......

Mike, I sure you can keep working thru your little set back , easy for me to say but I'm sending good thoughts your way .......

Everyone have a Great Tuesday.... Double Thumbs up

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
I did an unforgiveable no no last nite. I forgot to check Buddys water dish. I looked at it this morning and I thought it was extra shiny at the bottom so I poured some bottled water in it and heard it hit the bottom. Buddy woke right up and got himself a big drink. First time I ever did that and I told him I was sorry. He wagged his tail and had another drink. I won't do that again. Gotta take care of my Buddy. He can do just about every thing else but he can't open a bottle and fill his own dish. Sorry, Pal!
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! It's a bit breezy today, getting some gusts up to 50mph, along with rain. I hope it dries up in time for bracket finals this weekend. Scheduled to start tomorrow, but I won't make it out there until late after work. If I have time to jump in the gamblers race, I will, but I'm expecting they should be a good ways through it by then.

1258, my sister picked up a Pilot a few years ago, same reason, family outgrew her car. It's treated her well.

J, I was only able to watch a little on Thursday, round 1 of door cars. My buddy Matt was .006 red, and his guy was .003 red behind him. I saw Jared win 1st round also, and that was it. It will take a Powerball win to get me there. Big Grin

Floyd, I'm thinking Buddy forgave you pretty quick.

Mike, strap down the mini Winnie if you're getting these winds too!

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning guy's, welcome to hump day!!! Weather is just amazing highs in the low 70s, lows in high 50s with no rain , does not get much better than that!! Really hard to work inside when the weather is like this, I thinking about moving my desk outside....... Laughing

Floyd, Buddy sounds like a very smart family member, he knows you will take care of him.....

Chuck, I had was having a great time Saturday night after the wife went to bed, I has working on the car getting a few things done and watching the Million. You talk about cheap entertainment........ I go to one big buck event a year. Not as a race but as a vacation. I know that no matter how consistent my junk is I'm behind the eight ball...... I can win a few good rounds, and never buy back it makes for one heck of a great time.... hanging out with all my friends eating , drinking and racing it really doesn't get any better..... OPPS not in that order......

Everyone one do your best to have a Great Day.......... Double Thumbs up

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
HEY, WHERE DID YOU GO!!!!

The weekend is here and I'm going racing in 74 degree weather.........

Have a great weekend, where's the Ice Cream? Ice Cream I got mine.......

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Evening guys,been a little slow as of late sleep a lot I quess my old worn out body is catching up on its rest or at least I hope that's it,but I'm still kicking just not very high..............

Ok you all have a fun weekend I'm going to lay round here in a country state of mind,we'll sort like that,lol................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
I guess Halloween is officialy dead in my niehborhood. We had one family with two small kids all night. Used to be a big deal but I guess everybody out grew it.
Y'all have a gooden. I got lots of candy if any body wants some.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
We offered the little Haloween kidlets in our neighborhood candy, then money but the little bandits wanted new I-phones. Tough crowd.

Bob

Posts: 3088 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Get a spell of Indian summer this week, temps in the mid to high 60s, and sunny. Of course, I want to play hooky. Bracket finals were this weekend. In the gamblers race Friday, I got a lucky round one, and then bulbed away a dead on 8 pass, with my friend Bubba going red behind me. I did it again main event round 1, and my guy was red behind me. I'm going to have to give the mental box a good tuneup this offseason. Unless I hit the Powerball or Mega Millions, I'm done for the year. We're down to test and tunes, and I can't make any of these nice races like the Kentucky Footbrake Nationals, or the 2 Loose Rocker events at Piedmont. Team PRP lost as well, I think finishing a distant 5th. That's racing.

J, I could watch good bracket racing all day long. Love me some MotorManiaTV! I look at the good races the same way. How did you do this weekend?

Mike, rest up, listen to what your body is telling you. And after yesterday's Steeler game, might need some mental rest too. That was a frustrating game to watch. I like Coach Tomlin, but his clock management has long been a problem.

Floyd, I forgot all about it being Halloween, since I was at the track. We have a Halloween themed race second weekend in October, and that's where I passed out candy.

Bob, that is a tough crowd. In my old neighborhood, the kids would have offered some iPhones, and other things, for sale.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Talk about a tuff crowd a buddy of mine was racing in Vegas this last weekend. Ist rd of ss he gets a triple zip dropped on him and then the guy runs dead on with a two. Didn't leave him much room. He had the same kind of luck in stock eliminator too.As Matt Kenseth said, "sometimes you're the bat and sometimes you're the ball".

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
We had a lot of trick or treaters in my neighborhood. At least 50 that popped by, wouldn't be surprised if it was really more than that.

I miss racing. Hope to be back doing it in a year or two, but I have been saying that for the last few years.

Posts: 593 | Location: West Chester, PA | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Really wish I could play hooky, nice stretch of beautiful days through Thursday. But we're moving into that mushroom time of year.... leave the house when it's dark, leave work when it's dark.

Floyd, he couldn't get inside .002? What a slacker. I've been the ball for a long time.

1258, life happens. My best friend hasn't been down the track in 10 years. Kids have a way of doing that to you. I hope you're back out soon.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning all .... Wow the best weather in southwest is happening Now......Nice 70s by days and warm 50s at night could you ask for more......LOL.... No trick or treat kids...... I was sitting outside at my Sunday breakfast hangout which is near a major intersection near the out skirts of town, as we were there for about an hour saw more snowbirds with their RVs pulling into town {I counted 16} good for them.......

Chuck, after 7 rounds I lost in the final. Ran my number with a 3 but was late at the light. I was .029 against his .003 running all out .018 over ....... ouch! doing the math I could not win, but without me burping it I would have broke out and still lost....LOL

Mike, hope you'll doing well....

Hey has anyone heard of beggars night?? Wow....

Have a Great Day..... Double Thumbs up

This message has been edited. Last edited by: J178RED,

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Brutal sport. Two go down, one comes back. No do overs!

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
J178RED, I've heard that described as "Mathematically disqualified".

Apparently that has frequently happened to me as well.

Bob

Posts: 3088 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Awesome weather continues. REALLY wish I could play hooky. Hoping it stays dry this weekend for my friends going to the Kentucky Footbrake Nationals.

J, congrats on getting to the final. You ran into a good pass. Bob, I believe I got this from Jared, that I use often: Mathematically ineligible"

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Chuck, I like your version better.

Bob

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning to all of you !!! Hump day is here and I'm ready to watch it go by..... Dang the best weather in the Southwest and only one more race till I tear down the car.... What happened to the Mets .....

Chuck, thanks for kind words, I did what I could but he was coming fast I was holding 2 so I dumped into my 10.22 dial as I did all day.... as soon as I saw the time slip I thought of Jared saying " Mathematically ineligible" LOL.......

Hope you all have a Great Day....... Double Thumbs up

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Hey guys glad to see everyone's getting along good,I'm doing ok had to go to diabetic dr. today,he says I doing fine for my situation so I quess I'm making it good...........

Ain't never been much on tricker treating the kids like it so I was mowing so I sit a bowl of candy on a chair on the front porch and put a sign on it to have some candy,it didn't look like no one came by,so Mannie took care of it,lol,so I'm not sure about Halloween but Mannie's happy,lol.............

Ya'll guys take care I'll see ya'll around........

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post