DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,hey WaveMaB,glad Ricks ok,ya'll be careful out there today,and Floyd get the sun tan oil out,me and Mannie going to put our boots and gloves on and get out and face another snowy day,no school,man this is tough on the little guy...........................

We'll ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all,and we'll see ya'll afterwhile........................ Praying........................

Hey Chuck Wave..............Go Steelers.......................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hi gang, so very thankful this morning that it was Ric calling me to say he'd just been hit by a tractor trailer, about 35-40 mph, Old Betsy isn't going to make it I don't think, she was our older Chevy 90 dually that we called Betsy-Madi's truck, so she's crushed. She & I had a blast in her with the Camaro on open trailer following Ric & Adiayn to the races we needed both cars & jr's at. So we are looking for a good used truck if anyone knows of one?
Just want to thank my friends on here for the prayers & support, it hits home that your world can change in an instant, Ric says thanks too, the Doc put him on pain meds so he is okay right now, kids are out of school taking care of him. hug to you guys!

Oh, in all that yesterday, ER, meeting the wrecker with the truck, I made Adiayn's Christmas party, it was a HUGE success, nothing like big smiles on kids faces (& my Lil Man's classmates think his Mom's way cool Wink)so Life is Good...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Icy start to the day, but the sun is out now, hopefully melts that freezing rain off, and takes the edge off. Supposed to be half of Floyd's weather... 40 degrees, which is a heat wave in January for us. Today is also my oldest niece's birthday, 17... already! Man time goes fast.

Michelle, so glad that Ric is fine all things considered. I hope the bumps and bruises aren't bad, and that there won't be any lasting affects, especially for his back and neck. I was going to call last night, but I figured no news was good news, and you had enough going on.

Hi Mike! Wave New digs, gotta love it! Movin' on up! I hope you're keeping warm in there and all. I hope it can tow you down to Bristol in July for the WFC V. Big Grin I hope the Steelers see the Jets as da devil. Packers - Bears will be a dandy as well. The Packers remind me of the '05 Steelers that won the Super Bowl. 6 seed, winning playoff games on the road, QB on a hot streak, team effort all the way around.

Mouse, I hope the surgery is a success and you're back to 100% after.

Floyd, would knocking your launch rpm down a little help do you think? How old are the tires? Are the sidewalls going? I see that a lot, where slicks have plenty of tread left, but the sidewalls are just whupped.

HUGS Christine! Go Steelers! You'll be fine in chemistry class, just keep studying like you have!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Thanks for everything yesterday Chuck! My plans are to make it to the post office today Wink
Floyd, make sure you get my message on fb!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
morning gang!! glad we're all on the green side today! hugz all around...we gotta talk soon Chuck lol, & Floyd...you are p'bly right on Wink

hi Ma B, Mike hug

Mike, is Mannie playing rec b ball? not enough at gladeville so Adiayn will be on Beamers team-thought that may be Mannies if he is playing?

Ric is still very sore, said to tell you guys thanks for the prayers!

FurrRacing.com

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day, as our dear Guy would say. Getting the boots and thermals ready... we're supposed to get 3-5 inches of snow tomorrow into Friday, and the temps are going into the teens for a high on Saturday. It will warm up a little Sunday, but with it being a 6:30 game, it will be cold out on the field.

Hi Mike! Wave Get ready for some fooseball! You may feel Heinz Field rockin' all the way to Cana if things are going well!

Michelle, if I'm home tonight, I'll check on you. I hope Ric mends up quick.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Afternoon everyone. Got some kind of depressing news yesterday about my surgery. Found out that it could take 6 to 9 months before I'm able to squat, kneel, and crawl around. Since I'm a welder, that means I won't be able to go back to work for that long. That part I don't care about. What depresses me, is that means I won't be able to race either and that sucks. Oh well. See y'all later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
I don't mean to sound self centered.
I'm so glad to hear that Ric wasn't seriously hurt. Most wrecks involving a semi turn out bad for the smaller vehicle. I'm praying for his comfort while he's healing.
Chuck, i'm hoping the Steelers go all the way.
We got some ice and snow headed our way here in Northeast Oklahoma this evening and overnight. Hoping it doesn't get too bad.
Y'all have a good evening and we'll se you tomorrow.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,cooling off around here this morning,and the next few days,just as long as no white stuff,we'll be ok............ Banging Head...............................

Keep praying for Mannie,this school thing is bad right now,he just plain and simple don't want to go,and it's bout to get the best of me,but I don't give up easy,and with no support system in place,can I say Wow it's a hard row to hoe............................ Praying...................

Prayers to all,and Mouse hang in there,there a song I listen to alot now,been out a little while,pain and crap is tough,but this one cheers me on,I've lived a life of pain and stuggles,with my legs,so this fits me,it's called Get off on the pain,by Gary Allen,it shows the stuggles of a traveling bull rider,G. Marchi(sp)I ain't no bull rider,but I feel his pain,sometimes what you are good at,ain't good for you,take it easy and that knee and you,will be back a 100%,before you know it.............................

Michelle,Mannie is on the Marsh team here in Cana,don't know how it will all work this year,if this school thing don't get better,well we'll see as we go,tell Rick to hang in there...................................

Ya'll have a gooden and Floyd,from one truck guy to another,just keep on trucking......................... Wink...........................

Go Steelers,fooseball at it's best,Hey Chuck Wave...................we be ready for some hitting,and send them Jets rocking back to Jersey........................ Party Big Grin.........................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! We got some of the freezing rain up here out my way after work last night, Mouse. A little treacherous in spots but overall ok. Didn't see anybody in need of a tow.

Mouse, you're human. And you're a racer. And everything is relative, to each person's experience. It would suck and depress me too if I had to sit out a year. And we know you're not self centered.

Hi Mike! Wave I like Craig Morgan's "I Thought I Was Tough". Always seems like a dust storm kicks up when I hear that song, and something gets in my eyes that needs wiped away. I sure hope the Steelers are ready... they owe the Jets one for the loss in December.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
You all talk about bad weather, the wind is bowing here and it might cool off to the low 70's. I might have to break out a jacket. Big Grin

Mouse, just cause you can't drive you can still go to the track and help your buddies. I know it's not the same but that will keep you involved. I know I would almost rather watch my boy run than run myself. Well, almost.

Hey Chuck, check out the back tire in this picture.

By null at 2011-01-19
Damn thing looks like it's trying to go square.

Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone. Kids got a snow day today. I've always wanted to ride a 4 wheeler in the snow. I might just have to do something stupid today, and try it out. Thanks guys for the words of encouragement. I was just really looking forward to this year and really making a run at a top 5 finish in the points. Floyd, I've got a friend of mine, that has already said I could ride around on his golf cart, so I might just have to take him up on that. Y'all have a good one and God Bless. See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good morning! Snow, snow, and more snow! My dogs love it! I don't!!

Mike sending prayers for Mannie! Give it time, he will be fine. We just have to make it fun for him!

Floyd, looks like you need some new adjustable shocks under that race truck along with a differnt brand of slicks. Aren't race cars fun!!

Chuck, go Steelers!! Can't wait till the practice tree race. I will tell my instructors not to give homework that weekend!!

Mouse, sorry to hear about the long recovery that is ahead of you. I kinda know how you feel about not being behind the wheel of a race car! Just remember that you have to heal completely so you can kick everyone's butt!!

Michelle, how is Ric feeling? Give "hot legs" a big hug for me!!

Okay, homework is calling. Big game this Sunday, have to get it done!! Wave hug Angel

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Wee, more snow. Winter is getting to that point where I'm ready for it to be over. And it's supposed to be 5 degrees tonight. Bbrrrrr.

Floyd, nice launch! Someday I'll pull the wheels up. That's making me jones some more.

Mouse, I hear you about wanting to take a run at a top 5 finish. Good to hear you're feeling good about your driving and the truck running the number. Get the knee taken care of, and if it isn't this year, make it every year after in the top 5.

Christine, go Steelers!! Woo hoo! Hard to wait til Sunday. I can't wait til the practice tree race either. That will be a great time.

Hi Mike! Wave You didn't get rolled down the mountain in the new digs, didja?

Hugs to all! hug hug Don't forget your medicine, especially Rick! Ice Cream Ice Cream

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It's a lovely day out here in SoCal. Big Grin
Christine, I've got Alston Varishocks on it set soft. With the 60's I'm getting the tires are working okay, I think. It turned them a little in the video but still got down in the low 1.40's.
Chuck, I have a ball talking to people after they watch a run. Thay all ask how I get the wheels up. They don't notice that they drop right back down.
The way it's reacting now I'm going to leave it alone. I might have a decent shot on that .400 tree what with all the o's and oo's I got last weekend.
hug to all the ladies and Mike as soon as he gets out of that snow drift. Praying hug Angel

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone. Kids have another snow day today. Chuck, I do feel good about the truck and myself. Only made a couple of suspension changes, so it still should run just as consistent. Oh well, we just make the best of what God gives us. Well, y'all have a good one. Talk to you later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,been krazy with a k around here the last couple of days,countdown to my knee replacement day,busy,busy,ya'll have at it,see ya'll afterwhile............................................

Oh hugs to my pal Floyd,Floyd I needed that one yesterday..........................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
Good morning guys. Its a sunny 5 degrees above zero in the land of hell. I`m glad i cleaned out my driveways last night. censored snow.

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone. Mouse, hang in there, time flies by so fast, you will be racing before you know it. Just keep thinking of how fun it will be when you are back at 100% and kicking everyones butts. Michelle, glad Ric is okay. Mike, I'll keep Mannie & you in my prayers. Hopefully he will find a subject in school that gets him fired up and he will enjoy going. Chuck, been a Steelers fan since 1973, went to school with Loren Toews who played for them during the glory days and he has 4 Super Bowl rings to prove it. Christine, tell the teacher I said NO HOMEWORK on the weekend of the Practice Tree Race. Floyd, we are going to get up to 60 today and no fog this morning, just that big beautiful yellow ball in the sky. We are racing in Sacramento tomorrow, so wish us well. Mark runner-upped at the last race, so maybe tomorrow we will win. The car is running better than ever and we finally broke into the 10.50's.
Hey 434 Olds, sweet ride, do you have an olds motor in it?
Well everyone have a great day and prayers all around.
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Butterflies are starting to set in.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing